• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can someone confirm regarding the raid,
Is there any reason to keep shooting Oryx after the Orge Blight orbs are detonated? It seems like it may be a waste of ammo if Oryx needs 4 cycles of detonating the Blight's and then a final quick damage phase just to kill him.

Otherwise, after detonating the Blight's everyone should be cleaning up adds, not shooting Oryx. Or does shooting Oryx actually produce significant damage which may offset if a Blight isn't detonated during the rounds?
It is DEFINITELY necessary. I'm not totally sure on the exact nature of this necessity but
he seemingly won't take any damage at all from the blasts if you don't shoot him a bit following the detonation. Plus it can be significant enough extra damage to give you a little breathing room like you said.
The eyasluna is so damn good.
I want it so so so so bad give it give me it. :'.(

Kyoufu

How do I do the sword transfer trick? I gave my warlock's sword to my hunter but no quest popped up when I filled up the bubbles and infused it to 280+.

edit: nvm it worked!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I can help!

I can help and I still need an oryx clear on my hunter. I will be on around then. Can bring ToM for fun.

DekuBleep

Awesome!

The list as follows!

Sweeet!

Is anyone down for doing just Oryx tonight? I have the checkpoint and I need some veterans to help out my group... T_T

We're thinking of running it around 7:45pm central time.

1.) ShadowKayos
2.) MeowFZ
3.) BGZKinsella
4.) Hawkian
5.) Kaiken (PSN?)
6.) Deku Bleep (I already have you on PSN iirc)

GutZ31

I can't get into the game, it says 'Destiny Servers are not available. Dismiss this message to try again.'

I am on PS4 EU.
Did you put your system into rest mode while the game was still logged in?
It sometimes does that, and you need to close the game and reopen it.

Deku Tree

I've been trying not to delete my year 1 exotics that doesn't have year 2 replacements, my VoG weapons, and my CE weapons, and my Void Scholar, and other legendary miss that I might want for misc reasons... but the situation in my weapons vault is getting out of hand.

OkayRene

Hung Jury is alright. It sounds and feels weak though. But that's probably just perception as I'm not a big fan of Omolon guns in general.

SkylineRKR

I've been trying not to delete my year 1 exotics that doesn't have year 2 replacements, my VoG weapons, and my CE weapons, and my Void Scholar, and other legendary miss that I might want for misc reasons... but the situation in my weapons vault is getting out of hand.

Well, they're in the terminals forever.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol! My hunter and titan can both be exactly 299 when fully kitted out, but neither can break 300, both held back by the chest piece. pffft

Wish I could buy 290 exotics from the kiosk...

LTWood12

Many Year one favorites are about to be sacrificed for weapon parts at the alter of Malice.

GutZ31

Is it as good as Y2 Suros Regime? Not sure what to spend marks on, especially as I'm only Dead Orbit Rank 1

Yes!
I like it better than Y2 Suros, but it is a scout, so if you like the option to spray, it may not be your cup of tea.
That being said, do you like the idea of being able to stagger phalanx shield cabals?
Not Like The Others.

Tecnniqe

Banned
It is going to be a sad day indeed when the Hammer like intended ability is taken away from us.

This is what true fun is all about.

FeD.nL

lol! My hunter and titan can both be exactly 299 when fully kitted out, but neither can break 300, both held back by the chest piece. pffft

Wish I could buy 290 exotics from the kiosk...

I was wondering when you find a 310 weapon does the kiosk update to 300 like Black Spindle?

Just out of curiousity, everyone knows you can infuse your other characters armor, class, items, and artifacts to which ever class you desire right? waited until two days ago to start my warlock. He's already 304.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I was wondering when you find a 310 weapon does the kiosk update to 300 like Black Spindle?

I don't believe so, considering the Black Spindle attack value was technically an error. That's why they are nerfing them which will change the kiosk attack value.

It is going to be a sad day indeed when the Hammer like intended ability is taken away from us.

This is what true fun is all about.

How do you do it L1, L2, R1, R2?

So close to breaking the back of the game. Just need to get Warpriest on Warlock and Oyrx on Hunter for the 310 Artefacts then collect fragments for a ToM. Need to get a sword on my Titan then complete the 25 PvP kills to glitch all 3 for exotic

Then hopefully it will be a case of raiding and NFs each week and picking and choosing which exotic quests to do, if any

Top Bottom