• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Yesterday I had a great morning in the court. Then I linked up with my crew, 9 deep we rolled. Not a single drop. I switched fireteams, changed characters, hard reset, nothing. Anyone have a similar experience? Even my antiquated runes dropped less. It's frustrating.

GAF, how many garanteed Legendary Marks can you get per week?

If my numbers are right, I'd say 270 but I might be wrong.

For scent chest, get your mida, and max agility. You'll be there with 10 seconds to spare.

Also there is a calcified fragment around the corner of the chest ;)

isn't the calcified on the other plataform? The one on the far right? The chest is on the far left.

LFG is still awful.

I just want touch of malice :(

What do you want?

GRIP

Use a shotgun to take out the Shield Brothers?

What the what? For real?

Do I have to kill each of them myself? Or just do damage on them during the last part of the fight?

I'm pretty sure you only have to do a certain amount of damage to them with a shotgun or get one of the last shots on them. I'm positive I didn't get the killing blow on either of them and still got credit for it.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Wish I was over 300 pre ToC nerf. I feel now I run through heroic strikes too quickly and the game thinks I'm cheat farming them and never gives a drop.

There was a post on Reddit where a guy was tracking them using in 6 or 7 min intervals I think it was, and it seemed to work pretty fine based on his results. Still ultimately going to come down to RNG/Statistics

Afrocious

Use a shotgun to take out the Shield Brothers?

What the what? For real?

Do I have to kill each of them myself? Or just do damage on them during the last part of the fight?

Get a group of friends and let them have you get the final shots on both bosses with a shotgun.

xinek

So this weekend my girlfriend, best friend, and I will be diving into King’s Fall for the first time. It’ll be a semi blind raid (I’ve seen footage, but have never partaken) so it’ll probably require some patience and time.

We’re in need of 3 others who are also interested. You can be completely blind/semi-blind/experienced, doesn’t really matter. Anyone is welcome.

There are a couple of requirements;

- Be PATIENT/FRIENDLY. This is a must.
- Have a microphone and be able to communicate.
- Be at least light level 285+ … (290 is preferred. All 3 of us are 290+ and we'll be running Titan/Titan/Warlock)

This is for people who have sort of been left behind from all the gun-ho raiders who got leveled up super quick and dove right in. Again, experienced players who take joy in helping others are also welcome.

The raid will start at around 8 p.m UTC (central time zone, about 7 hours and 45 minutes from this post) on Friday.

Anyways, there are currently 3 spots available! Please quote with your PSN if you’re interested.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
This sounds like the group I've been looking for! 293 Hunter. PSN is legilimens.

I've played the raid up to the second boss, so I should be able to help a bit on strats up to that point.

Deku Tree

lol you have a long way to go

helium farming is the worst. the worst!

pro tip: use still piercer when you're running a gunslinger or bladedancer, enhanced radar works like keen scout and shows the nodes on the radar

Is still piercer the only weapon or armor that can provide the enhanced tracking for non-Nightstalkers?

Afrocious

Uh oh, possible new secret mission discovered and developing:

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3mpyvc/secret_in_the_paradox_mission/

Here we go again! It has to do with Praedyth, possibly also No Time To Explain.

shitgotreal.jpg

Also a good idea,
we usually have 2-3 seconds when we enter the bubble for the first time, we use that to clear the eyes and some of the adds.

Titans so OP

Someone told me they had a blue piece of armor @ 300... never seen it myself though
I had blue boots drop at 300. Infused them into my 295 boots for 300 purple boots. Haven't done better than 298 on any other gear, except maybe a 299 cloak or two.

Deku Tree

Uh oh, possible new secret mission discovered and developing:

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3mpyvc/secret_in_the_paradox_mission/

Here we go again! It has to do with Praedyth, possibly also No Time To Explain.

Yeah there is still all of this "Mystery: The Vault of Glass" grimoire... all of these (http://destinystatus.com/psn/DekuBleep/grimoire):

Mystery: Praedyth's Door
Mystery: The Vault of Glass
Mystery: The Vault of Glass 2
Mystery: The Vault of Glass 3

I have never gotten them and I've played the whole story etc... I haven't seen that any of my friends have gotten these grimoires either... can someone check that posters grimoire to see if they got any of those?

X-Frame

I'm ready for more secret missions. Detective GAF get on it.

Seriously, I love this stuff.

People were theorizing that this mission would hold a secret but nobody found anything. Now and like last time with the Spindle, someone just triggers something by accident and then whoop the whole community follows.

Namikaze1

First, I need to pick up the Stranger's Rifle from the vault. Bringing it with me just in case. Then doing the light 240 version of Paradox. Wish me luck.

Yeah there is still all of this "Mystery: The Vault of Glass" grimoire... all of these (http://destinystatus.com/psn/DekuBleep/grimoire):

Mystery: Praedyth's Door
Mystery: The Vault of Glass
Mystery: The Vault of Glass 2
Mystery: The Vault of Glass 3

I have never gotten them and I've played the whole story etc... I haven't seen that any of my friends have gotten these grimoires either... can someone check that posters grimoire to see if they got any of those?

Here is his profile, I'm not sure how to check for grimoire

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/Gear/2/4611686018444479708/2305843009276474350

I had blue boots drop at 300. Infused them into my 295 boots for 300 purple boots. Haven't done better than 298 on any other gear, except maybe a 299 cloak or two.

Macello, new secret mission incoming! Get ready! Get mindlog too! It's Praedyth's time this time! It's happening!

Owensboro

I finally just got over my MGSV obsession and screwed around in Destiny for a bit yesterday. I picked up all the Gunsmith weapons, even though I'm only level 34, just so I'd have them to equip and mess around with when I hit the right level. Question though: I just read somewhere that they Gunsmith refreshes the weapons he rents every week... how is this going to affect me? Will I be able to grind out the weapons I have, turn them in, and then pick up the new weapons from the Gunsmith? Will what I have just disappear? Will the weapons I rented just become obsolete and not be able to be turned in?

Just curious, as I'd like to get the rep up and do this Armsday thing as soon as possible.

X-Frame

First, I need to pick up the Stranger's Rifle from the vault. Bringing it with me just in case. Then doing the light 240 version of Paradox. Wish me luck.

Godspeed Nami.

The OP from the post doesn't even seem to know what triggered it. Hopefully he can pull a video and we can watch his replay.

Strider

Seriously, I love this stuff.

People were theorizing that this mission would hold a secret but nobody found anything. Now and like last time with the Spindle, someone just triggers something by accident and then whoop the whole community follows.

Yea.

I'm ready for Cayde's Stash to be the daily so we can figure out once and for all if there's a secret mission there. There's that easter egg already...

Top Bottom