• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kyne

So this weekend my girlfriend, best friend, and I will be diving into King’s Fall for the first time. It’ll be a semi blind raid (I’ve seen footage, but have never partaken) so it’ll probably require some patience and time.

We’re in need of 3 others who are also interested. You can be completely blind/semi-blind/experienced, doesn’t really matter. Anyone is welcome.

There are a couple of requirements;

- Be PATIENT/FRIENDLY. This is a must.
- Have a microphone and be able to communicate.
- Be at least light level 285+ … (290 is preferred. All 3 of us are 290+ and we'll be running Titan/Titan/Warlock)

This is for people who have sort of been left behind from all the gun-ho raiders who got leveled up super quick and dove right in. Again, experienced players who take joy in helping others are also welcome.

The raid will start at around 8 p.m UTC (central time zone, about 7 hours and 45 minutes from this post) on Friday.

Anyways, there are currently 2 spots available! Please quote with your PSN if you’re interested.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. legilimens.

This sounds like the group I've been looking for! 293 Hunter. PSN is legilimens.

I've played the raid up to the second boss, so I should be able to help a bit on strats up to that point.

Added you to the list!

2 spots left!

swnny

Trying to form up a group for King's Fall, starting from the
daughters
in around 30 minutes. So far we are:

PSN names:
1. swnnyh (me)
2. CursedByMadness (andreevbg over here at gaf)
3. Vincentgrey
4. akademik209
5. gdt5016
6. ???

we need just one more.

Mupod

The daily is Scourge of Winter? Oh man, my speedrun strats developed after constantly being booted to orbit between Draksis kills while cooking dinner/brushing teeth/doing laundry are gonna pay off.

noomi

Man, I love these secrets.

I just wonder if some of them will never be discovered and certain weapons will never be found...

Deku Tree

Here: http://destinystatus.com/psn/zllVauxite/grimoire

He has gotten the "Mystery: Praedyth's Door" Grimoire (because it doesn't show up as missing at my link... Does anyone else have this Grimoire? Did they get it by doing whatever secret path they did on Paradox?

Yep, his friend too: http://destinystatus.com/psn/CB-Cryso/grimoire

Everyone I know that I have checked still does not have the "Mystery: Praedyth's Door" Grimoire Card... but these players who say they found this secret have that Grimoire card (because it doesn't show up on that page which only shows the ones that you didn't get yet).

So, the same as the Rapsutin fusion rifles. No trigger yet.

Rasputin's Fusion Rifles? What did I miss?

Edit: You mean those things we give to the gunsmith?

On my hunter I must've handed in 4 or 5 fusion rifles and then I never got the drop again.

When playing on my titan the other day, I've already had 2 drop. Must be capped, once they drop they never drop again?

There are fusion rifle relics (4 or 5 I believe) that randomly drop in the game, you can hand them into the gunsmith for rep. Some say these are tied to The Sleeper Simulant somehow...

Ok. I think I got 3 of those but I never checked if they were the same.

noomi

So, the same as the Rapsutin fusion rifles. No trigger yet.

On my hunter I must've handed in 4 or 5 fusion rifles and then I never got the drop again.

When playing on my titan the other day, I've already had 2 drop. Must be capped, once they drop they never drop again?

Rasputin's Fusion Rifles? What did I miss?

There are fusion rifle relics (4 or 5 I believe) that randomly drop in the game, you can hand them into the gunsmith for rep. Some say these are tied to The Sleeper Simulant somehow...

Afrocious

You know what's crazy? What if there's a secret in Destiny that's been in our faces the whole time and we haven't figured it out yet?

Kind of like that final skull in Halo 3 where you had to play the Halo theme by running through gates. I'm talking about running through a level so many times without realizing what it is we're running through.

You know what's crazy? What if there's a secret in Destiny that's been in our faces the whole time and we haven't figured it out yet?

Kind of like that final skull in Halo 3 where you had to play the Halo theme by running through gates. I'm talking about running through a level so many times without realizing what it is we're running through.

The way they touch and remaster old levels would make it nearly impossible to figure out if a found secret has been there from day 1.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There's a real possibility that the damned weapon is there and that these guys just missed it too.

Strider

I want to believe there is a secret that was never found in the alternate route to the Templar

I also want to believe that ghost is more than just rep. Even if it's just one step of many in a questline for a new exotic.

Looking to join a group to defeat
Oryx
on the Raid. It would be my first time but I understand the mechanics.

Level 295-296 Titan (depends on what weapons I use)
PSN: g3ud0

Edit: I won't be available until 12:30pst

What if to get No Time to Explain you have to play VoG again

Edit:
Also what is the best way to utilize my Three of Coins? Heroic Strike playlist? Draksis every 5 minutes?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Favorite exotic of year 2. It's made me shit with other weapons though.

I still use Juju for crucible, but yeah for strikes and quests and whatever else I'm all zhalo all day

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I'll always believe that Bungie would leak the secret if it seemed that no one was going to find it.

Top Bottom