• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Acidote

I did the shield brothers strike with randoms. Killed them both with the invective. Only one of them counted. Fuck that shit.

No, really. Fuck that.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Posted tut above
CQA8A6PUcAAMafo.jpg:large

E92 M3

Don't know if this is actually the best place to ask but I'm actually looking for a decent and active clan to play with based in Europe.
Preferable play-time would be during the evening and I grealy despise the console based chat so teamspeak/discord/whatever is almost mandatory for me.
Don't need anything incredibly hardcore, just a bunch of people to play with and complete the raid.
I currently have a 292 Hunter and working on my Warlock as well.
If anyone wants to add me my ID is darkmichael92 (damn Sony for not allowing name change) :p

At least Sony didn't change your name to Faintcolt83999029874

gdt

Need 1 for the raid. At
The Sisters.
Someone had to go to work.

We've got the mechanic down.

All waiting ready to start.

Afrocious

I use Apple of Discord for PvE and PvP. It has:

Headseeker: Body shots with this weapon increase precision damage for a short time

Feeding Frenzy: Kills with this weapon increase reload speed for a short time.

It also has that Hakke perk where it fires a fourth bullet with every burst. On top of that, I have a stability perk I keep on it.

1) Hung Jury, totally worth it. PvE monster weapon.
2) 100 Yard Stare, PvE monster weapon and pretty good for PvP too.

Both of the above are my top 2 choices, easily. They both have triple tap.

3) Apple of Discord or The Villany Pulses for PvP

4) Vertigo RL for both PvE and PvP
5) Ruin Wake MG for both PvE and PvP

Thanks-- Hung Jury did look good. I'm allied with Dead Orbit so maybe I will get that. How is the Havoc Pigeon void sidearm from the Crucible guy? It looks the bonuses are good but sidearms are new to me.

Now to wait for armsday.

If anybody's working on the solar exotic sword and will be on the last step come Wednesday then send me a friend request and hit me up on Wednesday. It's my day off so I'm available all day. We can do the last step together so it's easier.

Xbox One GT: Xbl Xzilerate

Oscar

LFG is terrible so don't use it.
I completed the raid through LFG, but yeah it is dog shit 9/10 times I join a group.

"LF1M Oryx, chill group"

Me: "Sup guys, I'm down to join".

*Party chat invite*

"Put on the emblem or you get booted. Do you even know the fight. Wow you aren't even 300+"

*You have been removed from the Party*

:/

Thanks-- Hung Jury did look good. I'm allied with Dead Orbit so maybe I will get that. How is the Havoc Pigeon void sidearm from the Crucible guy? It looks the bonuses are good but sidearms are new to me.

Oops, forgot a 0, it's 1000 yard stare. But yea, HJ is a must!!!

I'm not sure about that particular sidearms, but they still aren't up to snuff of what they should be.

ich00

Any takers?

Is anyone up for helping me get my first
Oryx
kill tonight around 9:45-10:00 EST? I have the CP, the group I was in the other night couldn't get the DPS right to stagger him. I may have one friend joining, so I’d need 4 to help. Any and all help would be appreciated.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. My friend

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Need 1 for the raid. At
The Sisters.
Someone had to go to work.

We've got the mechanic down.

All waiting ready to start.

Still looking for someone? PSN: ultrajari. Experienced.

Namikaze1

So Nolanbot says "Another dead Ghost..." implying that there are more when you pick up Praedyth's ghost. Earlier in the mission, Praedyth talks about Kabr and Pahanim. I'm betting you have to find their ghosts as well.

I completed the raid through LFG, but yeah it is dog shit 9/10 times I join a group.

"LF1M Oryx, chill group"

Me: "Sup guys, I'm down to join".

*Party chat invite*

"Put on the emblem or you get booted. Do you even know the fight. Wow you aren't even 300+"

*You have been removed from the Party*

:/

yea I saw so many hilarious requirements when looking for a 6th 2 days ago. People are "LFG" and they have requirements. Usually the LFM groups have reqs, now LFG.

I got removed from party or never invited because of my stats when Trials was out. I made it to Mercury with 2 out of 4 groups I ran with on LFG, as well. People are too focused on not-important stats on LFG it's beyond bad.

need the following frgments
Tier 3 court of Oryx, Balwar
Agnorach rune, needs 3 charges (nvm, got to charge it)
Skyburner command pass
Patrol chest, scent of the worm

anyone need these and want to help me tonight?

FStop7

Banned
It's just a rather hard boss thanks to the enclosed arena and jumping-debuff. Are you on PS4? I'm free and can come help you.

Sardon was tough unless you had a team, a Gjallarhorn, or a great shotgun. What's your PSN? I can hop in and give you a hand.

Thanks for the advice and offers of help. I'm at work now but will probably log in later this evening (I'm on the west coast of the USA)

do you even ghorn bro?

jk, take some shots move around , take a couple more shots, move ect. you cant jump or anything so find the spots where you can get to higher ground. hit him hard with launchers ect when hes at a distance. No trick, just shoot and move.

#EDIT why are you level 16 when you have a consumable that will isnta 25 you? Or is that TTK only thing?
FAKE EDIT: why dont you have TTK?

I do have TKK. I wanted to start a new character and level it up naturally to see how the progression has changed since I quit (just before TDB was released.) I'll use the lvl 25 consumable on a different character.

ocean

Banned
So Nolanbot says "Another dead Ghost..." implying that there are more when you pick up Praedyth's ghost. Earlier in the mission, Praedyth talks about Kabr and Pahanim. I'm betting you have to find their ghosts as well.
There's 4 missing Dead Ghosts in TTK. Vault of Glass 1-3 and Mysteries: Praedyth's Door.

Pretty sure they're all in the Vault somewhere

GlamFM

Banned
need the following frgments
Tier 3 court of Oryx, Balwar
Agnorach rune, needs 3 charges (nvm, got to charge it)
Skyburner command pass
Patrol chest, scent of the worm

anyone need these and want to help me tonight?

I help you with the scent (just did it) if you have a wormsinger rune ;)

Kalamari

Found some sniper ammo pants, and discovered my gloves have sniper reload speed. My titan will be a Black spindle DPS machine in the raid this week!

Deku Tree

So there used to be all these theories about why some primaries and specials were on the right in the weapons kiosk and others were on the left. Some people said that all the elemental primaries would be on the right...

but it turns out that all the scout rifles and snipers are on the right and everything else is lumped together on the right.

Bungie confirming that Scouts and Snipers are the OP weapons types for TTK.

cilonen

Is there a trick to beating Sardon, Fist of Crota that I'm missing?

I quit Destiny last winter and just now returned. I created a brand new character and just started the Dark Below content. I'm absolutely getting torn apart by Sardon. He spawns, slams the ground with that AOE attack, rushes me, and kills me. I've tried killing him with every kind of gun but nothing really slows him down. I've gotten him down to about 20% of his health but then all of the thralls killed me before I could finish him. I keep running out of special/heavy ammo, too.

It makes no sense considering I'm level 16 and this mission is rated level 10. It's not a strike, I should easily be able to solo it.

Is that the very first TDB mission in the refinery?

Run through the first section where Omnigul spawns and in to the building, kill the first swordbearer, pick up the sword and then sprint through that section of the refinery and down into the cave ignoring and dodging everything else until you trigger Sardon.

You should still have enough time left on the sword to R1/R2 him to death with the sword before it despawns.

X-Frame

Yeah, I'm in agreement that this can't be the legit way to get that. I feel like it is skipping steps.

I'll wait for when it's the Daily as well, hopefully it's soon.

Top Bottom