• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

X-Frame

Paradox is a post-TTK story mission, so I don't think it'll be the daily unless they change something.

None of the post-TTK (Regicide) missions have been a daily yet.

Which is the one you get from Dead Orbit? That has been a Daily twice already, the one that ends in the Cabal ship control room where you fight a huge Cabal and there are Taken wizards and captains everywhere.

Isn't that a post-TTK mission? I didn't do that one during my main story, I did it afterwards.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Can confirm the chest loot is a one time thing.

Be careful about delivering this before we know whats going on, as that character might be stuck at part 1 on a quest in the future.

Obviously this is not intended.

Xeyark

Unconfirmed Member
Which is the one you get from Dead Orbit? That has been a Daily twice already, the one that ends in the Cabal ship control room where you fight a huge Cabal and there are Taken wizards and captains everywhere.

Isn't that a post-TTK mission? I didn't do that one during my main story, I did it afterwards.

I was about to say the same thing. That was the first Daily Heroic that I was able to do so it sticks out in my memory. Definitely didn't do the regular quest-related variety of that mission until a couple of days later, post-Regicide.

void666

Banned
Mini Crota?

Seriously, it's like ppl never really did Crota before. Can you imagine if we had an oversoul going on?

A couple of days ago me and 2 friends were trying to kill mini crota. We had a random grabbing the sword and killing adds until it vanished. This happened a few times.

A newbie you would say. Well, he was over 300 LL with KF emblem and gear.

neoism

I'd say Y2 Suros unless you have Touch of Malice.

Where are you guys failling the fight? How many of you are there?

it was that no one would start shooting the boss once the sword was down? or not one would tell anyone or get the sword once it was down plus they were leaving the two wizards up there.. but PXG came saved the day lol. thanks again...

one random was greedy putting his runes in and him and I did it at the same time i thought we was doing my rune thats why i didnt get a fragment...

still need 2 more with stolen runes and im all out... damn you randomness..:(

Dawg

It's great if you like to use heavy weapons a lot. I've gone through whole strikes using only my sword because of the ruin wings!

Best titan exotic imo. It's always my go-to exotic and is useful 95% of the time.

Good dawg
*pats Head*

Nice. I knew I picked the right choice, I obviously compared all the stats, did the math and it checked out. Good to know I was right.

I only bought them because they looked cool.

Mupod

Any tips for fastest way to hit 40? Quest or just do crucible over and over?

I made a Titan yesterday, the main story missions got me to 35 from 25 (I used the TTK boost on him). From there I just handed in two days' worth of Vanguard bounties and one day of Crucible bounties with my last red bull boost active and he hit 40. Even gearing him up was easy, he's already 301. The really time consuming shit is the subclass leveling, quests, reputations...

zewone

Hmm..I think you're right. I forgot that was post Regicide.

k1t4j

If anyone is planning on starting a raid, preferable someone that also goes for the fragments. soon from scratch and have a free spot, please let me know.

299 warlock on PSN. Thanks!

Usual plan for CoO playtime is:

-Load up Patrol, go to CoO. Find nobody. Go to Orbit.
-Load up Patrol, go to CoO. Find Somebody! Wooo! Guy is not doing CoO. Go to Orbit.

Takes about 15-20 min until I find a group doing the activity.

Yet I only need to fire up Cosmodrome once and see like 28736283687 people running around the area.

I usually just start a tier 1 if noone is around and in my experience once I do that people start popping up everywhere to join.

GlamFM

Banned
So close to my Touch of Malice it´s not even funny anymore.

I need a certain Tier 2 CoO combination for my final fragment.

Takers?

Please?

squadr0n

Any groups getting together for any of the Raids, Nightfall, or Osiris on PS4? Send me an invite if you need another player!

PSN: sQuadon
Light Level 292 Warlock

Tecnniqe

Banned
Gona wait for daily. Don't want to mess or bug smth out. You never know. Also, if the reward is just rep, don't need it right now.

Its obviously not intended and i dont actaully thing this is a Daily mission thing, as there are both level 38 and 41 version of this but rather a quest we have yet to see which involves going into the portal and getting the ghost as step 1.

Keep the ghost if anything.

neoism

Usual plan for CoO playtime is:

-Load up Patrol, go to CoO. Find Somebody! Wooo! Guy is not doing CoO. Go to Orbit.

Takes about 15-20 min until I find a group doing the activity.

Yet I only need to fire up Cosmodrome once and see like 28736283687 people running around the area.
but but mmo and whatnot... this right here is one of the fucking dumbest things in this game.. i can understand why there isnt 20 players in one zone but for fucks sake at least 5-10... bungie seriously their should always be 20-30 players on the whole ship/planet.. plus once a CoO is started it should tell ever player that is on the ship in that game that it is soo they can go over... if they what too...

j-wood

The guns that drop that you turn into the gunsmith for rep. Should I not be turning those in? I find it odd that to turn in you have to hold X and fill the progress bar, similar to how you dismantle something.

Top Bottom