• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Namikaze1

One thing of note:

If you're at the portal, you don't need to kill yourself with a rocket. I just jumped off since I was out of rockets. :p

zewone

Paradox is a post-TTK story mission, so I don't think it'll be the daily unless they change something.

None of the post-TTK (Regicide) missions have been a daily yet.

MrS

Banned
Fist of Crota is still the go to when you need a metric fuck ton of kills, huh? Demolishing the Arc kills requirement rn.

Namikaze1

Alright, I'm doing it again with Ocean. If you want to see the area, just quote this. First person to quote will get to see it.

DO NOT JUMP INTO THE FIRETEAM YET. WE WILL INVITE YOU WHEN WE ARE READY.

Deku Tree

Paradox is a post-TTK story mission, so I don't think it'll be the daily unless they change something.

None of the post-TTK (Regicide) missions have been a daily yet.

If it stays permanently on the director then it can be a daily story mission.

They might have changed the daily story mission rotation after the BHammer 310 glitch which was possibly connected to similar glitches in missions we haven't found yet, and delayed some of these later story missions until they can put out a patch.

In any case what people are doing does not at all seem like the intended way to get this to trigger.

I'm really happy with my Three of Coins results. I ended up getting a Zhalo Supercell and Year 2 Invective. So basically got two Exotics for only seven Strange Coins!

Now watch as I jinx my future success with Three of Coins.

Anyone doing court of Oryx? I need to do my antiquated rune, I also need to do the under 2 minutes part but it's probably better to wait for the Ogre.

kiguel182

This whole Paradox thing is fascinating. I'm too sleepy to go play right now but it's just awesome to see people discover new things like this.

And man, I really need to get more into DestinyGaf.

LTWood12

They might have changed the daily story mission rotation after the BHammer 310 glitch which was possibly connected to similar glitches in missions we haven't found yet, and delayed some of these later story missions until they can put out a patch.

In any case what people are doing does not at all seem like the intended way to get this to trigger.

Yeah I'm kind of afraid we won't see Lost to Light for awhile because it'll take them awhile to fix Spindle, and they damn well won't let anyone else get it at 310. All I can do is wait.

Korosenai

I'm just now noticing from your avatar how the hunter symbol from Bloodborne looks so similar to the sacrifice brand in Berserk. Damn
Yeah, didn't realize that until recently either. Makes sense though with some of the Berserk inspirations throughout the souls series.
Similar is an understatement

From need to get their shit together and make a damn Berserk game
Agreed, it would be amazing.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yes! Draksis dropped an exotic engram.
310 Fourth Horseman :\
Now 310 Telesto!

I'm really happy with my Three of Coins results. I ended up getting a Zhalo Supercell and Year 2 Invective. So basically got two Exotics for only seven Strange Coins!

Are you doing 3oC runs on him? How long are you waiting in between using them?

The secrets keep flowing. This is why Destiny Highs are the highest highs. This game can really bring the best out of the community. I love it

Sullichin

Best thing about Zhalo Supercell is the Thrall horde near the end of the Sunless Cell strike. While my goober-ass teammates are farting around in the shrieker room I just run through to skip that stupid crap and get all the thralls to myself. Supercell's ammo proc happens so often on them you can hold the trigger down for the entire group, it's great.

Jealous. 3OC never drops weapon engrams for me. Keep getting armor dupes :(

zewone

I plan on staying away from the glitch to not hurt my chances of completing the correct path later.

Are you doing 3oC runs on him? How long are you waiting in between using them?

I haven't changed my playstyle at all when using Three of Coins. If I'm playing a strike, I'll use one right before the boss, but if nothing drops I'll just wait until the next time I play a strike again (which sometimes happens immediately, or sometimes happens the next day).

I'm basically using them as a way to supplement my experience. I'm not interested in going out of my way to farm them (like what people did with Draksis). Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've just been taking it easy and using them whenever I happen to fight an Ultra.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Yeah found the bug.

Once the fireteam die and the last member join it sets up a Darkness Zone which it loads extensively as it seems the last flying member is in theory in the darkness zone

I'm basically using them as a way to supplement my experience. I'm not interested in going out of my way to farm them (like what people did with Draksis). Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I've just been taking it easy and using them whenever I happen to fight an Ultra.
Same. Sadly, last night I got my 4th Invective so I've become bitter to even trying to get exotics now. Didn't Bungie say you should have less chance now at getting repeats, or am I mis-remembering?

BLCKATK

Any groups doing Oryx tonight and need a person? I'd love to get him down once, and hopefully before reset. I understand the mechanics (I was doing the runner part before), I've just never beaten him.

Top Bottom