• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tecnniqe

Banned
What are you talking about? Context please?

FOUND IT

EDIT:

DONT KILL VEX AT START

Have 1 guy by the skeleton
Have 1 guy by the destoyed postal outside Gatekeeper room
Once the 3rd player join in and message is shown, have skeleton guy scan the skeleton, once the dialogue comes up, both player suicide and you will spawn in the secret area.

All had FWC allegiance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ89QGBwjPY&feature=youtu.be

When you go to patrol the Dreadnaught, walk to the CoO instead of running. The game can't take you to a place with people fast enough when you run, you need to give it time to find others, otherwise it'll load an empty location.

It's kind of weird, but it works.

Can someone explain the vendor Hung Jury hype? It seems thoroughly mediocre for every role. Firefly and Triple Tap are garbage for PVP. Triple Tap is garbage for killing mobs while Firefly is great. TT is great for some bosses but Firefly is garbage. On top of that, your primary is inferior to special and heavy in boss situations, plus the raid weapons' unique perk shits all over TT, anyway.

I don't see where this gun would be special, at all.

Didn't Veteran's Tour have a bug if you had something in your inventory when you did the quest out of order? Better to just hold off for now guys. Based on the questline this is the 5th step as it says you go to Venus.

The guns that drop that you turn into the gunsmith for rep. Should I not be turning those in? I find it odd that to turn in you have to hold X and fill the progress bar, similar to how you dismantle something.
Write the last numbers of the drop so you won't forget. So it should be FR00(1-4) these are tied to the sleeper simulant. There are four of these that drop randomly from enemies at any location, as for turning them in go ahead they give gunsmith rep.

Deku Tree

Can someone explain the vendor Hung Jury hype? It seems thoroughly mediocre for every role. Firefly and Triple Tap are garbage for PVP. Triple Tap is garbage for killing mobs while Firefly is great. TT is great for some bosses but Firefly is garbage. On top of that, your primary is inferior to special and heavy in boss situations, plus the raid weapons' unique perk shits all over TT, anyway.

I'd rather use the Raid scout that I got with Cocoon perk and bonus Taken damage... but for DO vendor HJ (which I also have) the really nice thing is that you can reach max stability, and then triple tap really returns a noticeably large amount of rounds to the mag, and then on top of all that it has firefly.

xGiAVGs.jpg

Fucking finally. Thank god for Netflix.

Now I just need to get those final Solar kills and finish the strike.

Incredible stability, high impact makes it wonderful for PvE. And good for PvP, but not 1st in class. Firefly is great for PvE. It kills thralls, and staggers closely-grouped enemies. For bosses and yellow-bar enemies, Triple Tap is nice.

It's like Vision of Confluence and Fatebringer had a baby.

Thought Bungie said they were going to do something about people crap connections in PvP? People still teleport all round the map, completely unkillable.

Sunbreaker super is completely broken as well, Trials will be absolute shit against a team of 3 of them.

it's really nice to shoot

sounds cool and has like max stability

also makes it easier to get those triple taps

j-wood

Write the last numbers of the drop so you won't forget. So it should be FR00(1-4) these are tied to the sleeper simulant. There are four of these that drop randomly from enemies at any location, as for turning them in go ahead they give gunsmith rep.

So don't turn in the ones 1-4?

Transfer it to your Hunter or Warlock before you finish leveling it up!

because you get stuck with the quest line when you have it leveled up?

I picked Void for Warlock, Arc for Titan then eventually I will pick Solar for Hunter

I picked Void for Warlock because I have strong affection for Nova Bombs

Baliis

What perks would you rather have? Firefly and triple tap are both situationally useful, and there's not much else that's worthwhile. There are plenty of times when I need to kill something, but I don't want to waste my special/heavy ammo on it.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Didn't Veteran's Tour have a bug if you had something in your inventory when you did the quest out of order? Better to just hold off for now guys. Based on the questline this is the 5th step as it says you go to Venus.

I think its stage 1. As it give you rep and step 5 only gives exp

Um doing this just triggered my Taken War: Venus on an alt.

deoee

Can confirm the chest loot is a one time thing.

Be careful about delivering this before we know whats going on, as that character might be stuck at part 1 on a quest in the future.

Obviously this is not intended.

What chest are you talking about?

matmanx1

it's really nice to shoot

sounds cool and has like max stability

also makes it easier to get those triple taps

Pretty much this. It feels really, really good and it sounds fantastic. As far as "fun to use" goes it's probably my favorite scout rifle.

That being said I don't use Scout Rifles in PVP. For me they are a PVE gun only.

Daemul

I've been trying to trigger this quest for over a week now, it's the reason I did the exotic class item quest in the first place because I thought wearing it would help start it, but lol no.

I've tried everything, I've worn every combination of FWC shader, emblem, class item and ship, I've levelled up a few reputation levels to see if it triggered that way, I've even made sure to only have FWC weapons and armour on to see if it did something, but nada. Fuck know's how you get this quest man, if it doesn't trigger for me, someone who has been FWC since day one and has every shader, emblem, ship and class item unlocked, then I don't know what it will take to trigger it.

I've begun to believe that the quest isn't currently unlocked in the game yet and Bungie need to flick a switch at their end., or it is in the game and it's bugged.

Menome

Mini Crota?

Seriously, it's like ppl never really did Crota before. Can you imagine if we had an oversoul going on?

I've still never even entered the Crota raid, let alone worked out how to beat him. There's going to be a fair few people who haven't been raiding constantly since The Dark Below came out and have jumped straight into the Taken King content.

I finished mine yesterday.

you are fucked, my friend.

You know I was thinking the same thing. I'm so glad I picked the solar legendary sword. I was wavering between void and solar and ended up picking the latter. So happy I did because when I got to the step that said you have to get 500 ability kills I was like whoever picked void and is a Titan is utterly fucked.

Lucky for me I picked solar and got it done fairy quickly due to sunbreaker.

Anastasis

can't anymore this week

you have to put in the orders by mid sunday i believe.. not sure of the exact time

Thanks!

That's so weird. I have no idea why they did this. All this talk about not making Destiny a job and I have to remember when to get my orders in to Banshee? You should have until Wednesday.

Schryver

You know I was thinking the same thing. I'm so glad I picked the solar legendary sword. I was wavering between void and solar and ended up picking the latter. So happy I did because when I got to the step that said you have to get 500 ability kills I was like whoever picked void and is a Titan is utterly fucked.

Lucky for me I picked solar and got it done fairy quickly due to sunbreaker.

Posting again because it makes things really easy:
Just use the correct grenade to farm the waves that spawn in Seige of the Warmind (I think that's the mission title). Killself, repeat. Was really easy with a perk that doubled my grenade charge rate with a full super bar

Tecnniqe

Banned
http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/1024523346-classified

Maybe, but check out the Destinations. I think this is different from the Black Spindle. It looks more like a regular questline, rather than a special mission end on another mission.

This would be a GREAT time for Bungie to say something.

Who knows, but if this bugged us out, along with whoever else go to the subreddit, Bungie needs to reset it somehow.

Who knows what they intend or not for us to find.

ocean

Banned

It's a good impact/RoF archetype with good scopes. You can chose between Perfect Balance and Extended Mag - both amid the most attractive perks you can get on a Scout. You get Triple Tap, which works amazingly well on a super stable, non-automatic weapon. Then there's Firefly, again a super good perk for stable, non automatic weapons.

This gun is perfectly tailored for precision shots with its base stats, and then rewards precision shots with extra ammo (via TT) and extra damage (via FF). This synergy between the stats and perks is what makes it so widely acclaimed.

There's also the fact that, unlike the Raid weapons, this gun doesn't look like a tumor. I can't bear the idea King's Fall weapons merely on account of how they look, it's unacceptable.

Is it the best thing ever? Well lol what is. But it's easily the most attractive stock package available in the tower for most PvE needs.

As for PvP? Nothing can touch your perfect HoW rolls anyways so it's not something I use much to compare TTK guns. Once level advantage enabled modes return we'll have to experiment with the wide sea of mediocre choices we have available. Or just Red Death.

Top Bottom