• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kyoufu

So I have to share this, because I don't think it'll ever happen again, but holy shit. I've never shook my head as much as I did then.

So we were on the
Deathsingers
fight in the raid and when this guy from LFG
got to be the Runner for the 2nd Sister
he JUMPED OFF THE FUCKING SIDE. We asked him why the fuck he did that and all he said was that we can 5man the rest.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Like, I understand if you do that before the fight begins but not during the fucking fight. GROW SOME BALLS. JESUS. Needless to say we booted him and went on to victory.

Namikaze1

Is this different from the Immobius shotgun you get for breaking down the two legendary shotguns? That's what I remember it leading to.
it is.

Yep never was, only thing I considered worthwhile spoilering was my infodumps from datamining as they occurred before Tk launched and contained raid spoilers. But no one spoilered Black Spindle when it was found and this is the exact same thing.
Yeah, I honestly don't get the outrage. It was going to get posted sooner or later anyway since we have folks who browses reddit here.

Once you turn them in they never drop again, so I would assume that even if you kept them in your inventory it wouldn't drop a duplicate.
They're numbered. We can get 1-4 but as far as I know, a fifth hasn't dropped yet.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wow skirmish is miserable right now. Nothing but dudes abusing the fuck out of 1000 Yard Stare.

No different than good teams crushing pubs with Her Benevolence and LDRs. /shrug

Just be happy they're not Last Rounding anymore.

SkylineRKR

Thanks goes to Biggy and the mysterious Gallo for their help with Shield Brothers Strike - Chaperone Edition! Even got this as a consolation prize!

Nice. Its the best strike imo. Really enjoyed that one myself.

Also just got ToS, from the flayers. Its VoC, I love it.

MrDaravon

So I have to share this, because I don't think it'll ever happen again, but holy shit. I've never shook my head as much as I did then.

So we were on the
Deathsingers
he JUMPED OFF THE FUCKING SIDE. We asked him why the fuck he did that and all he said was that we can 5man the rest.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Like, I understand if you do that before the fight begins but not during the fucking fight. GROW SOME BALLS. JESUS. Needless to say we booted him and went on to victory.

Yeah, I'm not touching LFG for this Raid, or at least not for a while. Requires too much coordination and it's still too new.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Anyone on ps4 having connection issues? I am unable to Destiny :(

ich00

Anyone?

Is anyone up for helping me get my first
Oryx
kill tonight around 9:45-10:00 EST? I have the CP, the group I was in the other night couldn't get the DPS right to stagger him. I may have one friend joining, so I’d need 4 to help. Any and all help would be appreciated.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. My friend

Arrrammis

Anyone up for a quick Oryx kill now? I can do the jumping as a titan pretty easily (I usually reach the place where the knight spawns after jumping before he even spawns), or someone else could if they want. Have ToM, should go quick.
PSN: Arrrammis

i don't think theres been a definitive answer as to whether the strike-specific gear drops in heroic only but i'm leaning towards yes at this point
I got the Cloak of Taniks from the level 26 director version. Also, Omnigul has specific drops too and you can only get her from the director or legacy playlist.

MrDaravon

Anyone up for a quick Oryx kill now? I can do the jumping as a titan pretty easily (I usually reach the place where the knight spawns after jumping before he even spawns), or someone else could if they want. Have ToM, should go quick.

I can join on my 294 Titan if that's okay? I haven't done the Raid yet with him. If so hit me up, PSN: MrDaravon

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I powered my PS4 off and on and connection is still wonky. Half the time I can't even get to char select, and when I do I don't get passed there. A quick googling shows there are random spots of PSN issues today I guess

Oh well, time to netflix I guess.

Yeah, the Black Spindle thing got us all paranoiac and all.
You clearly have to give them to the gunsmith. Now whether or not it's the start of a future quest is an all other matter...

Don't think you can.
I think I remember seeing 5 drop for me, one of them I couldn't pick up because I already had 2 in my inventory.
Up until the "cap" they seem rather common, so if you haven't seen one in a long time I think it's safe to assume you got all 4 already...

I've only found two so far (but I only get about an hour and a half a day^^), but they were different planets and races. My first was from fallen on earth and second was Venus from vex. Do you think it is one per planet/race? Do you remember if that was how it dropped for you?

I've had such bad luck with doing this raid that if I had feelings I would cry about it. I've been in 3 different groups, the first two bailed and this last one we were stuck on the same boss for almost 3 hours and I had to go, so we never finished. I just want to get it done before the reset.

Tomorrow is the day I get the raid done. Have tons of spare time. Making a raid group tomorrow is anyone interested? Want to try start around 2PM GMT

Mrgamer

Im up for it psn v1br4t1ons l298

I've only found two so far (but I only get about an hour and a half a day^^), but they were different planets and races. My first was from fallen on earth and second was Venus from vex. Do you think it is one per planet/race? Do you remember if that was how it dropped for you?

Nah I think I got 3 of the 4 of mine from the same spot on Venus (outside area just before going into the cave) while I was farming exotics from Draksis over the course of a few hours. Overall I think they basically drop like candy and then they stop completely at 4.

R0ckman

So we were on the
Deathsingers

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Looks like the grind finally got to him.

Top Bottom