• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

skip

I'm not 100% sure what's going to count as a radiance kill, but melee and guns might also count. Either way, you should try out firebolts.

I'll try Firebolt, it's probably the grenade I've used the least of all three classes, so that'll be interesting. Melee/gun/regular kills definitely don't count, despite the quest text saying "get Radiance multikills."

Thanks!

Mindlog

I want to give each of my characters a standard primary to avoid swapping too much. Found a nice blue to infuse something with. Looked around. Nah, not that.

Ace of Spades. I forgot about that one.

Ace of Spades is great. Maverick is a very underrated perk. If my other characters could use it then Ace of Spades would be at the top of my 'Infuse to 310' list.

skip

Which grenade type are you using? I always used fusion since I love sticking them to people. Try using radiance soon after death, when the person who killed you has either moved on or when their attention is somewhere else, then try and get them by surprise, whether with grenades or the 1-hit melee. Timing has a lot to do with it, along with your surroundings.

I'm switching between Fusion and Solar's AOE (for Control/Rift congregation points). I always manage to get one, but it's the multiples I'm having trouble with. I think I panic too much trying to get them before Radiance runs out and I lose focus.

There's nothing more infuriating than seeing a Fusion fly right by a dude without sticking.

BraXzy

Do I have the energy to get through the entire Taken War questline before reset tomorrow so I have three fully raid ready characters...

Does anyone have any of these checkpoints for the raid? I'm trying to get the fragments I'm missing.

Before the teleporter
Immediately after Golgoroth

I'm not a fan of class specific weapons. Ace of Spades will be awesome but I want that Tlaloc too :(

Tlaloc is very good in PVE for the Sunsingers out there who keep their supers for self res. In PVP it is my favorite scout rifle to run with because it reminds me of the Vision but higher ROF when my super is up.

Question for anyone who completed the Shaxx PVP quest line.

So I completed up to the step where you have to earn 9 points (a win is 3 points and starting a new match costs 1 point). My reward was the Legendary RL (looks like a reskinned Dragon's Breath).

What's the next step? Was this supposed to be the "NF tier" reward? I'm not sure if I need to initiate another step for this questline or how to.

Question for anyone who completed the Shaxx PVP quest line.

So I completed up to the step where you have to earn 9 points (a win is 3 points and starting a new match costs 1 point). My reward was the Legendary RL (looks like a reskinned Dragon's Breath).

What's the next step? Was this supposed to be the "NF tier" reward? I'm not sure if I need to initiate another step for this questline or how to.

That's the end of the quest line. You have to do his bounties for the "NF" tier reward lol. The RL was just a reward for completing the quest line.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thanks. Where do you pick up his bounties from, though? I don't think I can do this quest line again for my alts. Good god.

shaxx

and the crucible quartermaster bot across from him offers new bounties too - they don't count towards the nightfall-tier bounty though.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Need 1 more at Oryx CP. Experience preferable, we do have 2 newbies but we can walk them through it. PSN: ultrajari

Need a raid team for tomorrow. Not even entertaining LFG, so GAF is where it's at. I have class until 2:00, but after that I'm free for the rest of the day.

So if anyone is free during that time then quote this post and leave your GT (or you can add me on xbox live). I'll update it periodically until we have a full team and then we'll get it rolling tomorrow. This is for the Xbone.

1. Xbl Xzilerate

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sonuva. Am I taking crazy pills? Nothing shows up on his menu screen when I talk to him, and I know I finished his initial quest line.

Thanks, though. I'll check this first thing when I get home.

Odd.

Hope it works itself out for you.

I'm just terrible at this game. Trying to do the Jolly Holiday quest now that I got a Last Word and in a 3 game period I went from 0% to 25% then back down to 0%. Now I can't even get a match where I get a positive gain.

vctor182

I want to give each of my characters a standard primary to avoid swapping too much. Found a nice blue to infuse something with. Looked around. Nah, not that.

Ace of Spades. I forgot about that one.

Ace of Spades is great. Maverick is a very underrated perk. If my other characters could use it then Ace of Spades would be at the top of my 'Infuse to 310' list.

That gun made me drop AR's and pickup HC again, it's amazing and if you combo it with a gunslinger trance and chain of woe....

Before 2.0 it would've been so overpowered lol

EDIT: Top of the page #HunterMasterRace

Whatidoindestiny.gif

spyder_ur

Crucible is terrible right now. I don't like the new maps very much, there is no counter for shotguns, and there's a bunch of idiots running around with swords the whole time (mostly seemingly on my own team).

I was excited about the new playstyles based on the weapons patch, but it's tough for me to get through any games right now.

Bring back Trials.

Top Bottom