• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

squadr0n

Any groups getting together for the Raid or Nightfall on PS4, if you need an extra player send me an invite!

PSN: sQuadon
Light Level 295 Warlock

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
OK GUYS!

This Touch of Malice thing? - It´s fucking happening!

Final Step.

Fears Embrace.

I´ve seen in the last couple of days that this mission is a pain in the ass and I should probably not tackle it all alone, sooo...

who´s with me?

I had 2 gaffers help me with it yesterday out of the kindness of their heart. Happy to pay it forward and help you out if you need some assistance. Won't be on for another 45 minutes or so, though

Raybunny

Is it exactly the vendor roll or did your insane RNG luck actually give you a better roll somehow? Inspect, compare and report please bunny.

Since I am already in bed, let me check the tower using the app...

Mine is a little different.

Mine got:
Single point sling (SPEEEEEEEEEEEED)
Riffled barrel ( THAT RANGE MUCH WOW),
Surrounded

instead of:

Extended mag
Oiled frame
Eye of storm

ocean

Banned
Thanks for posting massive spoilers about that potential twist to the daily in the VoG btw. Fuck people wanting to find out for themselves right?
Raids for the first few days are the only things we've ever spoiler tagged.

If we have to start spoiler tagging every quest and Exotic weapon hunt ideas/developments as well, this should at least be clarified. It wasn't immediately obvious that we were shooting for a death metal thread where everything is black. Imagine this thread the other day when Black Spindle was found.

But fuck people who come here to talk about the game right?

GlamFM

Banned
I had 2 gaffers help me with it yesterday out of the kindness of their heart. Happy to pay it forward and help you out if you need some assistance. Won't be on for another 45 minutes or so, though

I´ll get back to you if I can´t find anybody until than.

2 enough or do we need 3?

Raid in 2 hrs. I have Oryx checkpoint. I need 6 players. I am a warlock @ 205 light.

Quote to see my psn

Typo - I guess you mean 105.

ocean

Banned
Since I am already in bed, let me check the tower using the app...

Mine is a little different.

Mine got:
Single point sling (SPEEEEEEEEEEEED)
Riffled barrel ( THAT RANGE MUCH WOW),
Surrounded

instead of:

Extended mag
Oiled frame
Eye of storm
You and dat luck. Beautiful drop man :)

LTWood12

Guys Guys, I got two Pulse rifles from The Taken King himself without the use of moldering shards. They have different attack values, but the same rollable perk (glass half full). Anyone else experienced this? It was my first clear.

stb

Guys Guys, I got two Pulse rifles from The Taken King himself without the use of moldering shards. They have different attack values, but the same rollable perk (glass half full). Anyone else experienced this? It was my first clear.

This is an interesting development. Double dropsies without moldering shards.

rNilla

You glitched into Heroic somehow and got a double drop. Cheater!

LTWood12

these are the types of post that make DGAF such a great place.

noomi

Happens all the time, ive had 2 pulse and an auto rifle drop once.

RNG at its best.

rNilla

OK I need to face Mini Crota tonight. I have a charged Antiquated Rune. I could also use an Argonach charge though I think I'm at 5/7. Hopefully will be on later tonight for some Court action.

LTWood12

OK I need to face Mini Crota tonight. I have a charged Antiquated Rune. I could also use an Argonach charge though I think I'm at 5/7. Hopefully will be on later tonight for some Court action.

Puma, Colonel, and I will be doing these things tonight. I'm happy to help you do either as well assuming I'm on. I probably won't have a mic tonight, so DGAF will be my means of communication. Well that and Hammer dancing.

Raids for the first few days are the only things we've ever spoiler tagged.

If we have to start spoiler tagging every quest and Exotic weapon hunt ideas/developments as well, this should at least be clarified. It wasn't immediately obvious that we were shooting for a death metal thread where everything is black. Imagine this thread the other day when Black Spindle was found.

But fuck people who come here to talk about the game right?

Yeah, no, you're absolutely right man. Thanks for not thinking of others whilst glitching into a new area and not putting shit in spoiler tags.

You're awesome buddy, keep up the good work.

I guess Ruthless is a dumbass for putting that new Grimoire Card in spoiler tags, damn it Ruthless! Don't you know thats not how we do things around here! Fuck people!

SkylineRKR

I think this is correct. Just have to make sure that no one in the fireteam uses any seconday but a shotgun.

I delivered both killing blows and everyone got it. But some are even saying what kind of weapon you deliver the killing blow with doesn't matter, as long as you have shotties equipped. Much like the TLW quest.

rNilla

Puma, Colonel, and I will be doing these things tonight. I'm happy to help you do either as well assuming I'm on. I probably won't have a mic tonight, so DGAF will be my means of communication. Well that and Hammer dancing.

Awesome, I'll see who's around when I'm ready to roll. Who knows, maybe I'll stumble upon some useful randoms. I've had pretty good luck with this so far in the Court.

R0ckman

So what's the problem with CoO, is it that it's empty or mostly full of level 1 rune summoners? I see it used a decent amount but its always low levels.

inthrall

GGs to Inthrall and then Royalty for some very fun Crucible matches. I was actually enjoying pulse rifles and Rift, go figure. Messenger wrecks so hard. Our best match was me going Unbroken as Inthrall's bodyguard so he could slam the Spark 5x for 12k+ score. Good times.

CP_hPpbUAAAkZ2D.jpg:large

Those games were so good. I can't believe we didn't get mercy in that match haha

FinKL

So what's the problem with CoO, is it that it's empty or mostly full of level 1 rune summoners? I see it used a decent amount but its always low levels.

Empty, since it seems to fail to match make if you make a mad dash to get to CoO.

It's not exactly cheap to get tier 2/3 runes as well.

Dave_6

I delivered both killing blows and everyone got it. But some are even saying what kind of weapon you deliver the killing blow with doesn't matter, as long as you have shotties equipped. Much like the TLW quest.

Yeah I watched the Planet Destiny video and they said the same thing.

Kalamari

My problem with it is that I never have enough reciprocal runes. Can't play in the arcade without any quarters!

wondering if court of oryx should have its own load in separate from "patrol"

and yeah 20 black wax idols for a stolen rune seems a bit steep especially since to get a particular calcified fragment it requires a particular combination of enemies and its random

at least the tier 3 is guaranteed the enemy (for that week)

Top Bottom