• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

vctor182

I'm just terrible at this game. Trying to do the Jolly Holiday quest now that I got a Last Word and in a 3 game period I went from 0% to 25% then back down to 0%. Now I can't even get a match where I get a positive gain.

If your team sucks or the other team has its sync going just un-equip it so you don't lose %. When the heavy ammo is coming re-equip, grab the heavy and wait 1-2 minutes and then chain kills to raise your %. Getting kill streaks will give you bonus %

Dawg

Current progress: 222 light!

Didn't get to play as much as I hoped today but managed to finish the main TTK story and unlocked a bunch of additional quests and strikes :D

Question: When I reach 240 light, can I solo the Daily Heroic Story or should I find other people in here? Same goes to Heroic Strikes, are they doable with randoms or not?

CQBw0Q9UkAAGwTu.jpg:large

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
These crucible quests are worse than farming for any sword stuff. I'd rather farm 9999999999999999999999 flakes.

I solo'd the elimination games.

Probably my worst experience in Destiny and I've been a 6+ hour long Crota run

VLEXP

Anyone wanna do a raid or just play together? Anyone down to play at around 6 Pacific time. . Currently lvl 40 267 light.

PSN : vlexp

maomaoIYP

Question for anyone who completed the Shaxx PVP quest line.

So I completed up to the step where you have to earn 9 points (a win is 3 points and starting a new match costs 1 point). My reward was the Legendary RL (looks like a reskinned Dragon's Breath).

What's the next step? Was this supposed to be the "NF tier" reward? I'm not sure if I need to initiate another step for this questline or how to.
There is no next step. You finished the quest line. To get the NF rewards you need to speak to shaxx and complete all his bounties every week. Arcite also has bounties, but those have no NF rewards.

Bleh not too sure what to do now. I need to do the raid but I wont have the time until this weekend, and I've never done any raid before so it makes me a little nervous. I need those fragments though for ToM.

It sucks that you have to wait for the gunsmith every week to gain any rep. There should be another way to gain reputation, even if it's just buying crap from him.

I guess there's court of oryx and the strikes to do, but I feel like they need to add one more thing to do when you don't have much to do. I could do a second character like so many do but that really isn't fun to me. I feel like there should be one more thing to do that'd gain you legendary marks.

maomaoIYP

I solo'd the elimination games.

Probably my worst experience in Destiny and I've been a 6+ hour long Crota run
Are you me? Lol, but yeah I solo-ed the whole quest line, and the elimination step was my worst destiny experience ever. Randoms quitting, AFKing, or just couldn't find a lobby. Took me a full week to clear this step.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I solo'd the whole quest line. It was a terrible experience.

After that, I looked at farming mats like it was a vacation.

9 kills with a certain weapon? Cool. Win too? Sorry - but when people join games just for marks or sword kills then your chances of carrying plummet. Worse than that Halo Reach bullshit.

LiK

Yep. My Void Messenger. Pulled up tower Ghost to transfer it over from my Hunter to my Titan. Internet goes down soon after. It's nowhere to be found. All I can find is my Arc Messenger. I loved that Void one a lot.

aw, didn't think losing anything was possible with how they handle the stuff on their servers. that sucks. when ToO is back, let's get another one together!

Top Bottom