• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Rainmaker

Banned
Really weird thing to immediately patch when there are still so many problems within the game. Ridiculous. Nerf everything and let us all go around hitting aliens with rocks.

stb

Yes. Infuse it into a junk special legendary.

Well, first, bring the junk legendary to 300 using vendor Spindles.

Once 300, infuse your 310 spindle into it to make a 308 ish junk legendary.

Once the nerf hits, buy a new Spindle at 290, bring it to 300, and then fuse the junk legendary into it to get a 306/307ish spindle.

This is exactly why they shouldn't bother to change it.

The sub-1%-ers are going to manipulate the infusing system to just get an almost-as-good version (as they should). They're gonna do all this work to drop the lightn to 290 just to make the extreme minority that actually got it jump through a few hoops to get it back to literally 99.4% of what it was pre-nerf. It's a waste of resources that they should be spending on fixing things like broken emblems, shaders, and scopes on the very weapon they're "fixing".

It's crap like this that REALLY undermines them saying "We're players, too!". If they were hardcore players, they'd see how trivial this is.

When TTK came out, I had 25k glimmer,and it's never dipped below $21k. I was sitting on one of those crystals from the Prison of Elders that was worth 5k, but just up and deleted it yesterday so I stopped having the marker to turn it in when I couldn't. Glimmer flows so freely that it's a non-factor in everything I've done so far.

Iron Boner always hammers on my glimmer.

Smart loot is BAAAAAALLLLSSSSSS

I had a 303 Light Rocket Launcher with Tracking equipped. I got a 303 Light Rocket Launcher with Tracking to drop.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I only think they should fix guns if those guns are breaking PvP e.g. Thorn

If those guns make PvE easier so what? Doesn't hurt anybody else and it certainly doesn't compromise anything for people who are choosing not to use them.

Only thing they should focus on fixing is clipping through the map and old VOG in 2 minute problems. Guns should only be fixed when they hurt other people's enjoyment of the game.

I really don't like this argument...

Sullichin

have you already gotten 4 of the rep consumables? If so, no more are going to drop.

Oh man. That sucks. I didn't know that :( I probably did have 4 drop by now, yeah. So there's literally nothing I can do except wait a week.
I want the Ace of Spades :(

it is taking forever LOL
Maybe they're waiting to do it on the hour.. so in a few minutes? We could have been up to WP by now lol. Damn Bungie and their vague tweets.
Oh man. That sucks. I didn't know that :( I probably did have 4 drop by now, yeah. So there's literally nothing I can do except wait a week.
I want the Ace of Spades :(
Save up legendary and rare hand cannons in the meantime. You'll need to dismantle them. I've been at 9/10 for over a day -_-

Trickster

We have dozens and dozens of E shards. Having a quick clean way of bringing anything to 300 is a fantastic time saver which they've seen fit to cut full stop.

Watch them address this bug but just ignore the actual bug in the weapon where it lists multiple scopes but won't let you actually change them. That isn't so important for them obviously. Sigh.

This = full speed fix. But they can't sort out their Moments of Triumph bug. This kind of thing is grating.

I just feel like I have to point out that we don't all have dozens and dozens of those exotic shards. Anyone who is either new to the game, or like me, didn't play the game for almost a year. We haven't had time to build up a stash of those things, and since Xur doesn't even sell the damn things in TTK. Upgrading exotics is a really big pain in the ass for someone like me with not even a handful of shards.

So if my spindle that's infused with my 310 one gets brought down to 287 or 290. I have currenly 1, yes 1 shard I could use to upgrade it. But then I can't upgrade my zhalo, or telesto, or alpha lupi, or ruin wings. All of which are exotics I use a lot.

Messiek

So the sniper was a Daily only, and the Designer said that Daily would appear often so... It's the second time today's Daily is up.

what the hell

Did the 300 dark blade strike with a really solid couple randoms and it seemed like we were all going for the arc blade. Anyway we killed the arc warden and alak-hul within seconds of each other but I only got credit for the warden

ocean

Banned
As long as Bungie doesn't touch my Touch of Malice or else they'll have to deal with my own malice. It's already a shame the kiosk reprint is 280 or 290 (I forget)
Pretty sure they'll fix your not taking any damage while inside those bubbles soon

noomi

Smart Loot

I have from the raid:

- 3 HMG's
- 3 Auto Rifles
- 2 Pulse Rifles
- 2 Titan Boots

I literally had 2 auto rifles and a pulse rifle drop at the same moment, and once I had 2 HMG's drop at once.

Kyne

what the hell

Did the 300 dark blade strike with a really solid couple randoms and it seemed like we were all going for the arc blade. Anyway we killed the arc warden and alak-hul within seconds of each other but I only got credit for the warden

what order did you kill them in?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It just becomes a choice then. If you want to use Gjallahorn for Crota and Skolas you can but your raid group can also elect not to.

It is a mostly single player and co-op experience. You can play the game how you want to.
Nerfing broken things completely breaks game design and a sense of skill and completion. It also alienates the part of the community that doesn't have these weapons. Have you not be on LFG for the past day?

Can Dunemarchers drop from an exotic engram? Or are they some unknown quest reward? I haven't seen anything on these, noone has mentioned them and I haven't seen any in the wild so I'm confused.

Top Bottom