• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

vctor182

Put me down. I'm new though
Quote to see my psn

Alright, I'll send the FR shortly!

I'm a lvl 40 warlock 278 light. I'm down if you want psn vlexp
Sorry man, but you need to be at least 290 to stand a chance in the King's Fall raid otherwise you'll get easily frustrated.

How can he take vex, anyways? Does the tiny bit of them that is organic allow for it, despite them otherwise being bots?
That and in
the book of sorrows it tells you that vex basically adopted the Sword Logic from the Hive which explains why you see them worship some stuff like the black garden.

Namikaze1

I want a telesto and jade rabbit sooo bad ._.
I got those yesterday. :p

310 versions too.

I'll most likely use my Jade Rabbit to bring my Pulse rifle to 310. Got a 310 Sniper and a 310 sword. Just missing a 310 legendary primary.

Telesto though I'm keeping at 310. That one is so good.

Mupod

30 kills 8 deaths, just enough not to qualify for the bounty ffuuuu

I'd have easily done it if I had this subclass actually leveled and had Cauterize.

Sky Walker

After playing some strikes with Hung Jury, I decided to infuse it with the raid scout rifle. REGRETS = 0 ! Hung Jury is love, Hung Jury is life. <3

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Woot first exotic engram I find on my titan turns into immolation fists. Very cool

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Thank you again for leading the charge man. That was an amazingly fun raid and a fun group if guys. We smoked Oryx tonight :D

Yeah thanks guys, great run! I figured we were too tired last night. Dominated in less than 10 minutes tonight.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
FINALLY GOT A GOOD LFG GROUP OH MY GOD WE KILLED ORYX

FINALLY!!!!

TOUCH OF MALICE HERE I COME!!

I don't understand why people who post here use LFG

unless you're on xbone lol

shout out to everyone who was just in my (ultrajari's) party killing Oryx, y'all done pretty good. We shepherded two newbies who performed very well, gg Ryck and Danny.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
What are people's thoughts on Jade Rabbit, btw? I'm really enjoying it right now. Haven't brought it into PVP yet though.

Gimmick weapon that I'm probably never gonna use because I like to just shoot stuff in the head all the time and not worry about every single shot. And I got a second one today. Zhalo and Suros are my exotic primaries of choice when I'm not raiding.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yep, I got Jade Rabbit doing the heroic daily.

What are people's thoughts on Jade Rabbit, btw? I'm really enjoying it right now. Haven't brought it into PVP yet though.

As I always say, I think it's one of the best primaries in the game and love it.

I don't understand why people who post here use LFG

unless you're on xbone lol

shout out to everyone who was just in my (ultrajari's) party killing Oryx, y'all done pretty good. We shepherded two newbies who performed very well, gg Ryck and Danny.

i am on xbone, and basically everyone on LFG is terrible. HOWEVER this last group almost got him first try, but the
shitty 1% mechanic
screwed us. But yea for the most part LFG blows

Arrrammis

I still need to finish the raid, I have the final checkpoint anyone wants to join? I will login in about 90 minutes.

1 - Vctor182
2 - StoneHeart
3 - Azys_
4 -
5 -
6 -

Please?? I don't wanna go to LFG ._.
I'll join, I'll be on in 1 hour.
PSN: Arrrammis
298 titan, have max Gjallarhorn
jk, Touch of Malice

colinp

Banned
Gimmick weapon that I'm probably never gonna use because I like to just shoot stuff in the head all the time and not worry about every single shot. And I got a second one today. Zhalo and Suros are my exotic primaries of choice when I'm not raiding.

As I always say, I think it's one of the best primaries in the game and love it.

Ahahaha, I guess it's divisive.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
i am on xbone, and basically everyone on LFG is terrible. HOWEVER this last group almost got him first try, but the
shitty 1% mechanic
screwed us. But yea for the most part LFG blows

Ouch I feel that,
happened to me on my very first would-be kill as well. The fight is glitchy as hell in general, had it skip into Phase 2 after 1 cycle several times today after doing no damage to him.

Pretty happy with progress over the week and for the most part the weekend.

Restarted on PS4 last Sunday after getting an X1 character to 293 on the launch week so that kinda sucked losing all that progress but at least now I can join all these groups that pop up in the thread every second or third post.

Hunter - Got him to 292 before jumping into the raid and managed to get it finished with some gaffers finishing up at 297. Some extra strikes etc after the raid and he has settled at 298 for now.

Titan - Made this guy Saturday night and if I move my best weapons across from my Hunter he sits at 293 right now. Planned to use my sniper I had on my Hunter to jump into the raid yesterday but then realised it was the Hunter only one so I went and farmed strikes and managed to get lucky and got a few blues that I infused into my 1000 Yard Stare bringing that up to 296. Titan will be raiding this weekend.

Got the Oryx kill for 4 newbies! Great job LawyerCop and Forsaken! Shoutout to Tiger for helping too!

Thanks again! Made quick work of him. That was a really strong run, can really tell that fatigue was the problem last night. Learning the mechanics for every encounter in one night can really take it out of you.

Mupod

I swear these people know I'm trying to get this 'don't die more than 7 times' bounty done and the enemy team just chains supers on me. I don't think I actually died to gunfire that whole match. Still did well because lol sunbreaker

Need 2 more....

Is anyone up for helping me get my first
Oryx
kill tonight around 9:45-10:00 EST? I have the CP, the group I was in the other night couldn't get the DPS right to stagger him. I may have one friend joining, so I’d need 4 to help. Any and all help would be appreciated.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. My friend
3. g3ud0
4. v1br4t1ons

So is this still happening?

Top Bottom