• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

After playing some strikes with Hung Jury, I decided to infuse it with the raid scout rifle. REGRETS = 0 ! Hung Jury is love, Hung Jury is life. <3

I was just about to ask which vendor scout rifle is the best and Hung Jury was my top choice. Guess it is time to pledge to Dead Orbit(for a week).

I got hunger pangs at 44 fragments
Nice, thought i needed 45

What is hunger pangs? A quest right? I thought I had that quest and I've only got 39 fragments. Is that the one with Fears Embrace? If so I've already beaten it. Maybe you just need 45 fragments to actually get the weapon?

I don't know, but right now I've got 39 fragments and my next mission is the Raid. Can't progress it until I kill the 3 bosses and get the 3 items (I think it's 2 different quests that require these things. Not sure which is which).

sephi22

Need 2 more....

Is anyone up for helping me get my first
Oryx
kill tonight around 9:45-10:00 EST? I have the CP, the group I was in the other night couldn't get the DPS right to stagger him. I may have one friend joining, so I’d need 4 to help. Any and all help would be appreciated.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. My friend
3. g3ud0
4. v1br4t1ons
I'm in the same boat. Add me if you're still looking. Sephi22

Ozone

We need one more for King's Fall. We're at the Gate and need 290+ who knows what they're doing, since most of us don't.

ID: Ozone31

I'd rather drink red bull than play crucible for quests.

Seriously. I love Destiny but the PVP is just not fun. I'm trying to grind relatively easy quests (20 kills with a Solar grenade) and it's nothing but nonstop randomness and terrible spawns. I've seriously spawned directly in front of a Sunbreaker enemy.

And the game loves putting me on bad teams. It took five games before I got the bounty for winning ONE Control game.

Question about the
Oryx
encounter...

Are the back platforms any easier than the front? I can't see how anyone can survive not leaving the platform during the onslaught of ads when the hive ship comes in without being invisible. And not everyone can be a hunter.

vctor182

For the new page, starts in about 40 minutes!

I still need to finish the raid, I have the final checkpoint anyone wants to join? I will login in about 90 minutes.

1 - Vctor182
2 - StoneHeart
3 - Azys_
4 - philchaka
5 - Arrrammis
6 -

Please?? I don't wanna go to LFG ._.

Hey vincent you were on the raid yesterday right? wanna join? starts in 40 min

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
The grind is done. Seemed to take forever to get my Hunter to 40 from 1. Bounties, story and patrols all done. I should have done the 2 new classess months ago but I was lazy. All three completed in 1 week.

Need to put Titan and Hunter through some strikes for legendary or higher light gear. Really like the shader and cape combo on the Hunter.

They've all got 290-300 weapons so need some better ghosts, artifacts and boots. Will Raid all and do CoO as well.
hEgCAW.png

fqvQbH.png

J6cve6.png

I got hunger pangs at 44 fragments
Nice, thought i needed 45

What is hunger pangs? A quest right? I thought I had that quest and I've only got 39 fragments. Is that the one with Fears Embrace? If so I've already beaten it. Maybe you just need 45 fragments to actually get the weapon?

I don't know, but right now I've got 39 fragments and my next mission is the Raid. Can't progress it until I kill the 3 bosses and get the 3 items (I think it's 2 different quests that require these things. Not sure which is which).

Yeah, there are 3 separate Hunger Pangs quests.

KodaRuss

Anyone need a body for the raid? 296 light, I have only done up to
goligrath
but willing to start anywhere.

PSN Longhornbevo

The grind is done. Seemed to take forever to get my Hunter to 40 from 1. Bounties, story and patrols all done. I should have done the 2 new classess months ago but I was lazy. All three completed in 1 week.

Need to put Titan and Hunter through some strikes for legendary or higher light gear. Really like the shader and cape combo on the Hunter.

They've all got 290-300 weapons so need some better ghosts, artifacts and boots. Will Raid all and do CoO as well.

That sounds brutal. I have barely used my Titan or Warlock since the DLC launched and they were already almost maxed out.

lt519

Question about the
Oryx
encounter...

Are the back platforms any easier than the front? I can't see how anyone can survive not leaving the platform during the onslaught of ads when the hive ship comes in without being invisible. And not everyone can be a hunter.

Try getting chest piece that boosts the armor for your subclass? Seems to help a good amount.

RedFury

So what's the general consensus on how to properly use 3 of coins after patch. Have been doing heroics and poping one at start and haven't got shit after 10.

So what's the general consensus on how to properly use 3 of coins after patch. Have been doing heroics and poping one at start and haven't got shit after 10.

Do level 36 strikes unless unless you just like the extra challenge. Doing heroic versions does not increase your chances of getting an exotic using 3oC.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
That sounds brutal. I have barely used my Titan or Warlock since the DLC launched and they were already almost maxed out.

Doing the story twice in a week is so fun and the TTK three times. Yesterday my Hunter was new and now 40. Bounties and the patrol missions helped alot. I had been waiting to use the Focused Light for the 150% boost but after 3 weeks nothing has come to the post master and I couldn't be bothered to wait anymore. Now I've still gotta unlock everything in the subclasses for Gunslinger and Voidwalker. My Titan is the only one with all 3 subclasses 100% unlocked. &#128513;

hitlerat

Im 294 since yesterday...
Did several normal strikes and court of oryx yesterday and today and I cant improve light anymore...
Any loot diff in hard strike? How much is the light limit without RAID?
Ty

oSoLucky

Question about the
Oryx
encounter...

I'm assuming that you're staying up to kill Ogres. Move to the back inner portion, but not too far or you'll deactivate the platforms. Crouch if you need to. A lot of fire will hit the edge of your platform and not you that way. Also, make sure that the Ogre is going down within a few seconds of spawning. Once the runner has the relic and Ogres are down, you can jump off, but you don't want to move or do anything that will harm your DPS until the big uglies are dead since they can sprint straight to the middle if you don't stagger/kill them.

Top Bottom