• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Pons

Neo Member
Thanks hawkian for doing nf with me and horsticufs/splitdog through warsat and Commish for joining for last boss. Mission accomplished!

oSoLucky

Can't wait until Wednesday. 3 exotic swords, Tlaloc and Ace of Spades will all be mine. I hope the Sleeper Simulant quest line has nothing in common with swords/ToM. Not sure how much more I can take of the grind.

Haven't even gotten around to finishing the PvP quests on any character, ugh.

Lockon

Nice I got to Light 296 today from doing CoO...Thanks goes to the 5 randoms with 2-3 tier 3 runes and 2 of mine. Hope I can get a group to King's Fall this week.

BTM

Just got up to the Oryx fight after 5 hours with a bunch of newbies, myself included, and 1 person who knew what he was doing. Good stuff so far

Lnkn52

MM Bungie, pls.

CQCSS56UEAAY3Ik.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Problem with this stupid quest is randoms always running around and rarely group up long enough for me to do my super.

I think three aren't available yet. Probably tied to coo bosses.

I know. I'm missing 4 according to my grimoire, but the game tells me I'm missing 5 on my Hunter. 1 of those is CoO, the other 3 unknown. I want to know which one I picked up on my Titan, but not my Hunter.

There's no way for me to find out unless I look for every fragment.

Top Bottom