• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Bogeypop

Need 3 more people for a fresh King's Fall Raid before reset.

killin hella oryx

all hella day

:D
tumblr_njoghyJp3B1unchqzo1_500.gif

I made the same joke when I first beat him D:

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
finally beat
oryx with random british people. When people started using touch of malice it became easy mode, really is about that dps check. got the autorifle! stability stinks, but looks like it can be made better

Namikaze1

Anyone doing a reset run? YO UNSTABLE AND RUFFY, I GOT JOKES FOR DAYS. YOU GOT ROOM FOR A JOKESTER?

I got 2 runs in me for this reset.
I'm planning to do just 2 runs at reset. Gonna save my main (Titan) for my raid group in the evening. I need the 310 artifact for my warlock and hunter like right now.

Frenden

Banned
Not sure if this is true on Destiny Reddit they are claiming that top players are intentionally matched with bad players.

I've been consistently getting matchmade to crap teams often halfway through a match. Over and over and over again.

I used to spend a lot of time playing Crucible solo, but it's becoming seriously unfun.

I'm planning to do just 2 runs at reset. Gonna save my main (Titan) for my raid group in the evening. I need the 310 artifact for my warlock and hunter like right now.

Let's do it Nami, I've interacted with you alot on Dgaf but we haven't played alot on actual Destiny. I got a Titan(289 with infini hammers((I have mastered the Hammer Throw. They call me...Thor.)) or Infini-bubble(Can pick up Saint if needed) and a 297ish Warlock.

Juraash

So I can say, with total confidence, that I really dislike auto rifles. The desire to infuse this raid one into one of my scouts is strong. But I'll wait, I'm fairly sure I'd drop below 300 if I pulled the trigger right away.

Also need like 4 more fragments to continue the ToM quest. I can still get it this week with a little effort.

psylah

On a scale of 10 to 10, how useless are motes of light now?

I have like 500 motes, what am I supposed to be doing with them? I amass them faster than I can use them in infusions, and Xur doesn't sell anything in exchange for motes anymore.

Baliis

As soon as possible, is everyone ready?

1) myself
2) toastyToast
3) RunningRiot
4) Ballis
5) Revolutionary
6) xplicitone

Just filled up with xplicitone, unless someone else can't make it.

gimmie one minute to microwave some leftovers and ill be there

So I can say, with total confidence, that I really dislike auto rifles. The desire to infuse this raid one into one of my scouts is strong. But I'll wait, I'm fairly sure I'd drop below 300 if I pulled the trigger right away.

Also need like 4 more fragments to continue the ToM quest. I can still get it this week with a little effort.

The raid auto rifle is not a good example because it sucks. Monte Carlo kicks ass in Crucible and Zhalo Supercell is awesome in PvE. I'm there are other good ones.

Juraash

I have like 500 motes, what am I supposed to be doing with them? I amass them faster than I can use them in infusions, and Xur doesn't sell anything in exchange for motes anymore.

They can be turned in for faction rep or used for applying exp to current gear. They aren't useless at all, they just have a different application.

Anastasis

Use them to throw XP at new gear or donate them to your faction on choice to rank up quickly.

Edit:beaten

Top Bottom