• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

phen0m24

re-posting for new page.

LTWood needs a mini-Crota kill.

We tried with Puma but we were too low level. Crota's shield laughed at our DPS. (I'm 299 and Wood is 298) It was only 3 of us, with Puma on sword.

(reading Deku's quote maybe we just scrubbed it lol)

Any 300+ out there or just some warm bodies we can hit him all at once with?

Would like to get him the kill but am not sure how to grab 6 in there.

On a scale of 10 to 10, how useless are motes of light now?

I have like 500 motes, what am I supposed to be doing with them? I amass them faster than I can use them in infusions, and Xur doesn't sell anything in exchange for motes anymore.
Use them for exp on your gear. If you want you can max out some legendaries before scrapping them and get 5 legendary marks instead of 3.

Anastasis

re-posting for new page.

We tried with Puma but we were too low level. Crota's shield laughed at our DPS. (I'm 299 and Wood is 298.

The best idea I've heard is to message some randoms in the area to invite your friends for you to get more folks together.

Just finished rift daily and didnt get any marks, wtf

I went afk for the last couple minutes cause my kid was up rear. Could that have caused it?

So let's be honest:

Xbox users probably hate 'Psion Flayers' and despise 'Minotaur Majors' as much as the rest of us do by now.

And would anyone be upset if 'carry the orb' was takin out of rotation?

Who got the better end of this deal?

Beat Oryx in a DestinyLFG pug after just 90 mins of tries, did not really expect to kill him for a few weeks since my play times tend to be really random. Pretty fun fight and really have to applaud Bungie for doing a great, great, great job with the xpac. You have my preorder for whatever comes next!

Now I can start touch of malice quest, after that I kinda feel like I am done with taken king. Not super interested in heroic mode raid, but whenever I login it does feel like there is always a lot to do, and I'm really curious as to where Sleeper Cell is going to come from.

Oh, decoded a few engrams I have been saving as soon as I hit 301 and they all decoded to 26x range. haha Still got 20+ exotic engrams, not sure if I should decode them now or wait until I get a few more light levels.

Iron Banner may be up tomorrow by the way, for anyone who wants to try and sneak away with some items at the 10am (PST) IB reset.

Dunlop

Anyone on the Blade of Night quest for the exotic sword?

I want to goto sleep but the urge to do this it's strong....

Dunlop75

GutZ31

re-posting for new page.

We tried with Puma but we were too low level. Crota's shield laughed at our DPS. (I'm 299 and Wood is 298) It was only 3 of us, with Puma on sword.

I can help in a bit.
Give me about 10?

darthbob

I just now realized that the Uncommon Sparrows that Holliday sells now show the class symbol on them.

d7e948f342.jpg

ll_J0N_ll

re-posting for new page.

Also use machine guns. Learnt the hard way that rockets don't work well enough with only a few people.

Just finished rift daily and didnt get any marks, wtf

I went afk for the last couple minutes cause my kid was up rear. Could that have caused it?

Double check your director and make sure your Daily Crucible icon is now colored in. If it is, you did in fact receive credit for playing in the Daily Crucible. If you did, and didn't get any marks, could you have possibly been at 200 already?

If it's not that then maybe you played earlier today and forget. Lol.

My group has been trying and failing to kill raid ogre jerk. We keep bringing in randoms and aquaintences but they always leave. Anyone else wanna give it a shot and help us? For the power of love? :3

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Colonel did you get Thalnok yet?
So let's be honest:

Xbox users probably hate 'Psion Flayers' and despise 'Minotaur Majors' as much as the rest of us do by now.

My favorite strike, so *shrug* one person would I guess

Hung Wei Lo

anyone free ATM to help me do Stirok in the Rocketyard? the slow walking back and forth between zones isn't working too well :( join on Kinezo pls

So let's be honest:

Swords make the flayers feel like "oh i guess this strike doesnt have a boss" now though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone need or feel like helping with a Nightfall... public fireteam, PSN Hawkian. I am on a Defender so not totally powerless at the warsat.

neoism

When does the wizard show up in fear embrace?

Every Wednesday

Wednesday, you got time.

No, armsday is wednesday.

She shows up in the third wave of adds.

Wednesdays

lol well i suffered through the worst part i guess.. guddamn that was sooooo much not fun... over 2 hours on mars... i even did what i thought was a lot of void kills... lol

only at 10% time to wake the hive lol...

jondabomb

Anyone need or feel like helping with a Nightfall... public fireteam, PSN Hawkian. I am on a Defender so not totally powerless at the warsat.
I can help, I tried once earlier in the week and couldn't do it, but I've beaten the raid and got better gear since then

BahamutPT

Oh, thank you Oryx! Drop me 300 Raid Gloves right after I got my Legendary ones up to 300 (dropped a 300 Rare). Not 305, not 303, not even 301! You dropped them at 300!

But on the bright side, the 20 Moldering Shards got me
2 Moldering Shards! -.-

Top Bottom