• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

psylah

So how is the telesto? Got it dropped on my very last 3oC

Not great for PvP. Expect to get a lot of Postmortem medals, as you hit them with a full stream of rounds and they shotgun you a fraction of a second later, right before the void rounds explode.

Kinda cool as a area-denial weapon. Aim it at the ground where the spark spawns in Rift for extra fun.

Mindlog

26 more nova bomb multikills. This is bs.
Just finished that quest.
This is the reward.
VZ8leVJ.jpg

Frenden

Banned
PvP has been a mess for me this week as I finish off the Gunslinger emblem. Like, a real shit-show. I used to spend so much time in Crucible, but I can't stand the current meta. Shotguns being just as good as they ever were without being able to use TLW to counter them is so frustrating.

Is anyone here really enjoying the current state of Crucible? Am I just dour and everyone else is having a blast?

Just finished that quest.
This is the reward.
VZ8leVJ.jpg
worth
PvP has been a mess for me this week. Like, a real shit-show. I used to spend so much time in Crucible, but I can't stand the current meta. Shotguns being just as good as they ever were without being able to use TLW to counter them is so frustrating.

Is anyone here really enjoying the current state of Crucible? Am I just dour and everyone else is having a blast?

No, it's shit.

Dunlop

I should have gone to bed,I missed the timing for the warden knights 3 times now with the golden gun.

My ps4 is going to be a heap of plastic if I screw up a 4th time....

rNilla

Managed to beat Krota (fake Crota) with just one other blueberry, though it took 1 or 2 tries for them to get the shield mechanic. Then a fire team of three came along and we struggled. Same deal I guess because eventually they caught on and I ran sword for all three of them. Reminded me of old times except a lot quicker.

Chucker

Seem to be stuck at 290, have been this whole week.
No drops from the raid, and by the time I got to Poppa Oryx I wasn't viable for the raid.

Any ideas, or just grind grind grind the strikes?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry that NF filled up so quick everybody who friended me! O_O
I need help with a Nightfall on my Hunter Hawkian :)

US-Frostburn
Happy to help! Just hitting the tower real quick first and I'll join you. the warsat is massively easier with a titan bubble

daedalius

PvP has been a mess for me this week as I finish off the Gunslinger emblem. Like, a real shit-show. I used to spend so much time in Crucible, but I can't stand the current meta. Shotguns being just as good as they ever were without being able to use TLW to counter them is so frustrating.

It's still pretty shit. Everyone figured out shotguns barely changed by now.

Also I feel hand cannons were over nerfed, they are my favorite primary class, and not because they used to be OP. They are mostly what I use in pve.

I feel like grenades and horseshoes still allows people to be super careless with their rockets too.

Frostburn

Sorry that NF filled up so quick everybody who friended me! O_O

Happy to help! Just hitting the tower real quick first and I'll join you. the warsat is massively easier with a titan bubble

Awesome thanks! We'll have room for one more with Hawk and I, come get it done before reset on your alt!

Rtas

so if theres any Xbox one peeps online doing Oryx before the reset hes the last boss I need. I learn really quick and prefer to learn from a raid group doing the fight rather than watching youtube.

GT: Deathman1000

Does anyone know if the Echo Chamber strike is included in the Vanguard or Heroic strike playlists? I never see it.

It is.

Strikes for me today were basically Sunless Cell and Undying Mind on rotate with a few others thrown in here or there.

Wouldn't have minded so much if I'd actually got the Titan helmet.

I hate crucible right now. I only go in there to empty out all the saved up bounties I get, and only if I need something leveled up.

It's fuckin miserable.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Jondabomb and I are trying to get 1 more for the nightfall
Oh well you actually asked first... Frostburn and Bahamut I can help you after or you could find a third in the meantime

I'm liking it just because of more variety overall. And I'm totally in love with swords. But the rampancy of max range shotguns is a total boner killer.

Top Bottom