• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Aw that sucks. You'll get it down man. Nighthawk helps a lot.

I won't be able to try again for a couple weeks due to work/travel plans. Was really hopping to get through it before reset. Oh well. Too burnt out to help at this point. I love the rest of the raid so that won't be bad to get through but Oryx is just brutal.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I won't be able to try again for a couple weeks due to work/travel plans. Was really hopping to get through it before reset. Oh well. Too burnt out to help at this point. I love the rest of the raid so that won't be bad to get through but Oryx is just brutal.
You sure you don't want to join this group with Nursezero? I can help, looks like with Dhruv it'd be a full party...

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
You sure you don't want to join this group with Nursezero? I can help, looks like with Dhruv it'd be a full party...

Really tired. Tried for nearly five hours straight tonight. I just need to go to bed. I appreciate it though. Hopefully the next time I can try higher light plus people knowing strategies will work out better. I just don't think I've ever hit a wall like this in a game before in terms of progress.

EL CUCO

Join the group. Get that kill!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Really tired. Tried for nearly five hours straight tonight. I just need to go to bed. I appreciate it though. Hopefully the next time I can try higher light plus people knowing strategies will work out better. I just don't think I've ever hit a wall like this in a game before in terms of progress.
No prob. Get some rest. It'll be all the more satisfying when you do beat it, I promise. :)

I haven't killed Oryx yet. I have the checkpoint. Just tried with a group for two hours but couldn't get enough DPS to take him down. I think I know the strategy for the most part. Anyone here want to help finish him off? This would be an entirely new group.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
sLBiuhW.png

I haven't killed Oryx yet. I have the checkpoint. Just tried with a group for two hours but couldn't get enough DPS to take him down. I think I know the strategy for the most part. Anyone here want to help finish him off? This would be an entirely new group.

I got some time, 297 Hunter with 303 Sniper. I have killed him before and do know the strategy. Can do any role.

If you do find a group, msg me on PSN (Same PSN name as my GAF name) I will notice the notification on my phone instead of spamming f5 here.

MrDaravon

Holy shit you guys never got it Robo? I finally had to leave after 3 hours. Spent about 6 hours in the Raid the last 3 days with my Titan at various points and groups, never cleared a single checkpoint despite doing the full thing twice on my Hunter and completely knowing what to do. It's completely broken me on doing the Raid for a while until either people get up to way higher light levels or get their stuff figured out, the communication and coordination required is way beyond what you need in the first two Raids and I think a lot of people just either weren't ready for that or can't handle it. Even in a really good group the whole thing still really feels like a slog to me where I feel no satisfaction from it (especially the last two parts) and the gear being able to drop at 300 is ridiculous to me. Except for a ghost and artifact you can get up to 310 anyway from higher level exotic engrams + infusing, and it's not like you even need to be that high unless you're Raiding anyway.

I'd love to see where they are at with unique account clear percentages on the Raid, I still only know one person IRL who has been able to clear it out of all my friends (they're on Xbox). Also curious to see what the fuck they even do for Hard mode.

Anastasis

You are free to join, just trying to give people a way to get an easy Tier 3 done. Got my friend in the same instence as me to allow for more than 3 to join.

Is like to! I also have an antiquated if we want to run it twice. Give me a second to start it up. Psn: Vernonhillz

Top Bottom