• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Juraash

Well....the infusion calculator didn't give me an accurate prediction for my infusion and I'm stuck at 299.....should have just kept the garbage auto rifle. God damnit

EL CUCO

Crap. Now I'm doing quests for the Gunsmith..?
Win 3 games with 6 or more AR kills in each game...guess I wont be finishing this stuff before reset cuz I'm calling it.

12068962_445406312332794_5332547947585974860_o.jpg

😩😩

Spoo

Friend wants a few chests on raid before reset. Probably we'll just go up Warpriest.

Need 3 more.

1. Me
2. Friend
3. ne0ism
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?

NastyBook

What's the point of having the lead in Zone Control again? Fucking waste of time and effort if everybody on the opposing team just pops supers towards the end and takes the control points.

Can anyone help me get fragment 34? It's the scent key one and I'm having trouble making the jumps alone.
I had trouble too. Here's a tip. Give your class max fly control. Get to invisibile platforms, whip out ghost, put away immediately, jump. Even though you put ghost away, there is a delay to the ghost effect that reveals platforms. So once you put it away and jump, the delay will highlight the spot you need to land on. Rinse and repeat.

Hope that makes sense.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Can anyone help me get fragment 34? It's the scent key one and I'm having trouble making the jumps alone.
I'll give you a tip - it's best done in a group of 3, not only for the platform section, but because you'll also need someone to distract the Trall that spawn on the final platform while you're opening the chest since they take no damage and you can't kill them.

j_rocca42

I had trouble too. Here's a tip. Give your class max fly control. Get to invisibile platforms, whip out ghost, put away immediately, jump. Even though you put ghost away, there is a delay to the ghost effect that reveals platforms. So once you put it away and jump, the delay will highlight the spot you need to land on. Rinse and repeat.

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks for the tips. I'll give them a try.

Let me hop on.

Sweet.

Juraash

So question about fragments. For the T2 combos, do you have to be the person that submits the rune or just do the fight? Cause I have 1 more fragmemt to get from T2 but I'm at a serious drought for those runes.

btkadams

See we have three, but I have the Warpriest Checkpoint...
Oh we are starting at a checkpoint? I may join the other group then as I need to start from the beginning...sorry :(
Friend wants a few chests on raid before reset. Probably we'll just go up Warpriest.

Need 3 more.

1. Me
2. Friend
3. ne0ism
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
I want to start from the beginning, so I will join you guys if boombloxer is starting at a later stage.

Edit: now I'm confused what group is doing what lol. Seems like there are 3 now?

Spoo

Oh we are starting at a checkpoint? I may join the other group then as I need to start from the beginning...sorry :(

I want to start from the beginning, so I will join you guys if boombloxer is starting at a later stage.

Edit: now I'm confused what group is doing what lol. Seems like there are 3 now?

my group is going from start to warpriest (including wapriest kill)

Top Bottom