• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

RexNovis

Banned
Is there a way to figure out which quest is the Sword quest? I can't for the life of me figure out which of my quests it is and I would really like to get my purple Sword.

RexNovis

Banned
Hmm, would you recommend that perk over the slower rate, higher damage, higher range one?

I prefer the slow fire one because of the increased max range. It leads to a much more flexible primary weapon over all. If you take spinning up youll get a fairly substantial damage dropoff at medium range.

My Hunter was at 298. Started my Warlock from 170 and got him to 297 in about 5.5 hours with story, heroic daily, NF and raid. Titan is the last, lonely 170. Alts are so lucky.

Is there a way to figure out which quest is the Sword quest? I can't for the life of me figure out which of my quests it is and I would really like to get my purple Sword.

Exotic or Legendary?

The quest to create the original legendary version is called A Broken Will, if not the exotic one starts when you infuse your legendary sword to 280+ Light, then go talk to Shaxx and he will start you on the long and arduous chain called a Sword Reforged.

I vote the next OT be: Destiny |OT 33| #SmartLoot
Meh been there done that. Honestly Iv gotten more loot then ever.

You shouldn't have everything the raid has to offer in 3 weeks.

People should complain when: It take an entire fucking year to get the sniper from VoG. And then Bungie of coarse leaves behind that fucking loot. That's when you get mad.

I dont have that quest!?!? WTH I thought it unlocked once you beat all the story missions?

Go talk to Eris/ Shaxx. You might have to complete the dread patrol mission first as you need access to patrol to farm chests for one of the steps.

People should complain when: It take an entire fucking year to get the sniper from VoG. And then Bungie of coarse leaves behind that fucking loot. That's when you get mad.

I feel personally that people have gotten really entitled recently, I understand the complaints about random light on raid gear, but considering it took people (me included) nearly 11 months to get Praetorian Foil, I struggle with people complaining about loot drops 3 weeks after launch.

RexNovis

Banned
Exotic or Legendary?

The quest to create the original legendary version is called A Broken Will, if not the exotic one starts when you infuse your legendary sword to 280+ Light, then go talk to Shaxx and he will start you on the long and arduous chain called a Sword Reforged.

Legendary version. I apparently dont have the quest which is weird because I picked up all the quests in the tower after finishing the story mode missions. Is there some other prereq for activating the quest?

Rainmaker

Banned
Repeating for a new page:

I'm at 295 light. Anyone need or want to help me do the level 42 Shield Brothers strike so I can get those shotgun kills?

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
GIFT TIME <3
next 3 people who quote me will get one red bull code each.

Please Read THAT:
Some important things you should know:

1. The code provided above must be redeemed on BUNGIE.NET
2. Sign into your Bungie.net account and go to your Profile. There click the redeem code option. Redeem both the code AND your platform (PS or Xbox).

3. After you redeem your Code and Platform - if you don&#8217;t see your in&#8211;game content right away, don&#8217;t worry! It may take up 48 hours to show up in your postmaster. You may also try to log out of Destiny and log back in for the changes to take effect.

codes will be delivered per Neogaf PM

Well it did take me 9 months to get Fatebringer and the Pulse Rifle.

Feorax

GIFT TIME <3

Please Read THAT:

2. Sign into your Bungie.net account and go to your Profile. There click the redeem code option. Redeem both the code AND your platform (PS or Xbox).

3. After you redeem your Code and Platform - if you don’t see your in–game content right away, don’t worry! It may take up 48 hours to show up in your postmaster. You may also try to log out of Destiny and log back in for the changes to take effect.

Very kind of you.

Hzoltan69

GIFT TIME <3

Please Read THAT:

3. After you redeem your Code and Platform - if you don’t see your in–game content right away, don’t worry! It may take up 48 hours to show up in your postmaster. You may also try to log out of Destiny and log back in for the changes to take effect.

Mememe!

lynux3

GIFT TIME <3

Please Read THAT:

quoted

It's only been out for 2 resets so far, and not even a complete 2 weeks. It's been 10 days and 13 hours since the raid released hahaha

Schryver

Killed Oryx tonight! Got the hand cannon. Probably won't use it though. Now I just need 1 effing tier 2 and 3 rune to get the last fragments I need for Touch of Malice. Come onnnn

Ah yea ok I have the dread patrol mission. I'll give that a try. thanks! I wish they would make these things a bit clearer in game.

Yeah, I'll do some poking around see if I can find exactly what unlocks it. Hopefully that works though.

Edit: Dread Patrol should'd do the trick. Some people say they needed to find at least one Calcified Fragment as well but that's not confirmed.

Bogeypop

I just think people are especially disillusioned when drops in Crota's End seemed like a step in the right direction, and they had all this buzz about "Smart Loot" leading up to TTK release. Instead, it turns out for many to be two steps back in terms of loot distribution. However, I do agree that people should wait a few more weeks before condemning "Smart Loot" forever.

GIFT TIME <3

Please Read THAT:

3. After you redeem your Code and Platform - if you don&#8217;t see your in&#8211;game content right away, don&#8217;t worry! It may take up 48 hours to show up in your postmaster. You may also try to log out of Destiny and log back in for the changes to take effect.

The one time I wasn't reading the thread, think I'm to late D:

Schryver

GIFT TIME <3

Please Read THAT:

Maybe? PSN Schryverr. Edit - fail

It's only been out for 2 resets so far, and not even a complete 2 weeks. It's been 10 days and 13 hours since the raid released hahaha
I was counting today's reset. Well when It happens.
But yeah when you point it out exactly like that. It makes peoples complaints look worse.

I do think tho that people shouldn't just get shards as rewards. Especially when you're not guaranteed extra rewards at the end. It's very disheartening to people who work hard to beat these raids.

2real4tv

Checking the weapon Database they really made the weapons the same you can basically group them by impact all the other stats are a few points from each other. IB should be interesting I have been using SuperCell wonder how it will scale when levels matter.

RexNovis

Banned
Yeah, I'll do some poking around see if I can find exactly what unlocks it. Hopefully that works though.

Edit: Dread Patrol should'd do the trick. Some people say they needed to find at least one Calcified Fragment as well but that's not confirmed.

I've found plenty of fragments so that shouldnt be an issue but yea havent done the quest yet. So, thanks for the tip off!

I hope that Bungie continues to add Melee heavy weapons in the future, my Titan needs his giant two handed battle axe combined with the new Iron Banner set.

I learned from Crota and HoW when people would use the term "finally" a lot on the 2nd week something released, and some even on the first week. I finally got this!! It's silly in concept since it's only the 1st or 2nd week, but it's because the amount of time and repetition combined so it's semi understandable. People just have to know that for TTK Kings Fall, it's truly just the 2nd week currently, 10.5 days to be exact.

RexNovis

Banned
I'll be logging on in about 30 mins or so and plan on doing the NF 2x, Daily Story, Daily crucible and Strike playlist on my char. If anyone wants to join me please quote me for my PSN and shoot me a message once im online.

I have an apple of discord that is better than Bad Juju and I don't even like that. Part of my problem is I don't like pulse rifles all that much.
Shame. I've really come to love pulse rifles. After the 2.0 weapons changes I was in the same position as you. My beloved Thorn wasn't performing as well as it used to lol. Now it's all about pulses and scouts.

I feel personally that people have gotten really entitled recently, I understand the complaints about random light on raid gear, but considering it took people (me included) nearly 11 months to get Praetorian Foil, I struggle with people complaining about loot drops 3 weeks after launch.

Listen to yourself man. Entitled over a fucking virtual item in a video game? Are you fucking kidding me.

I remember when you could unlock everything in a game just by punching in some cheat codes. Now it's like having a second job that doesn't pay just to get some gun in a video game.

Top Bottom