• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Who´s the CoO tier 3 boss this week?

I was serious when I said a wizard from the moon!

700520_7a0c2e309e2a533c8a2dd8dd545a6490.jpg

I have the bounty thrill seeker, but no matter how many thrall i mellee kill it never triggers :(
No I'm not dying and yes it is my mellee that kills them, ideas?

I have the bounty thrill seeker, but no matter how many thrall i mellee kill it never triggers :(
No I'm not dying and yes it is my mellee that kills them, ideas?

They need to be on the Dreadnaught, that's never explicitly mentioned. Start the mission 'Enemy of my Enemy' and kill some of the Thrall that come out of one of the spawn rooms.

Werd

Finally beat Oryx with 30 minutes left, up to 301 light and picked up a 310 invective off an engram I was holding.

Anyone up for 2 quick reset raids? For PS4 btw.

1. Namikaze1
2. BreezyLimbo

I'll go for one at least, 2 depends on time.

Zocano

I'm actually more excited to see if the daily has a secret attached to it than anything else. Other things can be done later but I'd like to look into the daily.

deoee

Anyone up for 2 quick reset raids? For PS4 btw.

1. Namikaze1
2. BreezyLimbo

I have done the raid to the 2nd boss, is that ok?
Need some gear and experience :|
If you do multiple with multiple groups it would be cool if I could get into the first group *blushes*

deoee0

Namikaze1

Ugh. I forgot I left my Malice on my Warlock. I need it on my Hunter. Not using Tower Ghost. Not after I lost my Void Messenger yesterday. Will stick to moving gear the old fashioned way.

Edit: raid is full. Got a party ready.

Anyone up for a raid? Have done everything but Golgoroth but never beat Oryx. I'm a 300 bubble titan. Ps4. Just send me a fr after the below list is filled and verified.

1) Kojirospath
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Messiek

Good morning DGAF! Today I might lose all my day farming those materials for the exotic sword quest.

Can't wait to Raid again today.

:)

Bradach

i got a 1000 Yard Stare from CoO last night.

I haven't used it yet but it is one of the better snipers, right?

I should infuse that bad boy

Top Bottom