• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

2real4tv

Well looks like I won't be getting Touch of Malice anytime soon, I am on 41/50 fragments on my main...Destiny tracker shows me I am on 46/50 because I have taken 5 more of them on my other characters...but I don't know which ones. That leaves me with trying for the other remaining 4 fragments so as to get the gun.

The problem is that the ones that I can still check as missing on Destiny tracker are all undiscovered fragments with no video.

So fuck it.

What does the Dreadnought map show on the character you collected four for?

Waldini

This hunt for the Sleeper is getting ridicilous. Really. Check out Reddit. Not a day goes by that someone isn't posting about the damn thing.

I really love that Bungie has "hidden" Exotics. But this tinfoil hat shit is getting out of control.

Speaking of Exotics ... Why do I have the feeling that MOST Exotics wont arrive untill Trials of Osiris or Hard Mode Oryx? There's so much stuff in TTK video's that haven't been found yet. I've got this gut feeling we wont even see these Exotics. Gotta keep something behind for DLC eh?

So far there's only a handful of TTK Exotics that are actually worthy. I'm pretty disappointed in most of them .

GlamFM

Banned
Guys! GUYS!

Is Bungie getting rid of burns in the primary slot altogether?

I mean the Raid weapons
obviously have no burn (at least so far)

but going through my exotics I realize there is also no burn to be found.

Say it aint so! :(

EDIT: I´m wrooooooong!

I'll be up for one arround that time, 299 warlock. Need dem fragments!!

hit me up when the time comes.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Guys! GUYS!

Is Bungie getting rid of burns in the primary slot altogether?

I mean the Raid weapons
obviously have no burn (at least so far)

but going through my exotics I realize there is also no burn to be found.

Say it aint so! :(

hit me up when the time comes.
It's infusionfodder for the supercell with arc

This hunt for the Sleeper is getting ridicilous. Really. Check out Reddit. Not a day goes by that someone isn't posting about the damn thing.

I really love that Bungie has "hidden" Exotics. But this tinfoil hat shit is getting out of control.

Speaking of Exotics ... Why do I have the feeling that MOST Exotics wont arrive untill Trials of Osiris or Hard Mode Oryx? There's so much stuff in TTK video's that haven't been found yet. I've got this gut feeling we wont even see these Exotics. Gotta keep something behind for DLC eh?

So far there's only a handful of TTK Exotics that are actually worthy. I'm pretty disappointed in most of them .

I found this really amusing for some reason lmao

So what's this hammer glitch now?

Speaker is selling Honor of Cormorant. I just spent my Marks on a Suros Regime.

His inventory resets weekly, right? I don't think I saw it change all week last time.

noomi

For this weeks Tier 3 Court of Oryx:

Balwur (you get a grim card & fragment) will put you at 47/50 fragments if you've collected them since day 1 of TTK

- Once Balwur spawns, parts of the ground will turn to that green poison shit.
- Go right underneath the portal, there will be a safe zone with a light buff you get by standing next to
- Clear adds, wait for buff to fully charge
- Go into the middle, and start DPS (telesto & heavy MG works great)
- Go back to under the portal, get buff, clear adds, DPS Balwur again
- Rinse & Repeat

Coming from playing Destiny since launch on the Xbox One, I've noticed something about the thumbsticks on the ps4 version. It seems there is a noticeable deadzone. Is there any way to fix this in system or game settings?

Tecnniqe

Banned
For this weeks Tier 3 Court of Oryx:

Balwur (you get a grim card & fragment) will put you at 47/50 fragments if you've collected them since day 1 of TTK

- Once Balwur spawns, parts of the ground will turn to that green poison shit.
- Go right underneath the portal, there will be a safe zone with a light buff you get by standing next to
- Clear adds, wait for buff to fully charge
- Go into the middle, and start DPS (telesto & heavy MG works great)
- Go back to under the portal, get buff, clear adds, DPS Balwur again
- Rinse & Repeat
This I need to do today

noomi

Raid loot spoiler:
Piston pumping secret chest can drop exotic weapons. Unstable just got a 290 Invective.

Nice,
I've heard it can drop exotics, just at a very low rate. Glad to see someone get something other than shards from it.

Top Bottom