• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

nOoblet16

Well looks like I won't be getting Touch of Malice anytime soon, I am on 41/50 fragments on my main...Destiny tracker shows me I am on 46/50 because I have taken 5 more of them on my other characters...but I don't know which ones. That leaves me with trying for the other remaining 4 fragments so as to get the gun.

The problem is that the ones that I can still check as missing on Destiny tracker are all undiscovered fragments with no video.

So fuck it.

Cade

Or I did it wrong. It might be that. If someone has the
Golgoroth
checkpoint for KF, lemme know so I can grab it, my raid group wasn't on so we missed doing it before reset.

DocSeuss

ehehehe

CQD2mLOVAAAihCS.jpg

CQD2sJ5UkAAazvB.jpg:large

Took me long enough.

Now, if only I could get on a team that could kill Oryx so I could go get that exotic scout rifle...

Got touch of malice..

it's certainly a unique perk and totally amazing from a design standpoint but I dunno how useful it will ultimately be to use on a regular basis or if it's more situational

it makes the nechrocasm look like even more of an afterthought piece of junk in comparison for sure though

anx10us

Banned
Well looks like I won't be getting Touch of Malice anytime soon, I am on 41/50 fragments on my main...Destiny tracker shows me I am on 46/50 because I have taken 5 more of them on my other characters...but I don't know which ones. That leaves me with trying for the other remaining 4 fragments so as to get the gun.

The problem is that the ones that I can still check as missing on Destiny tracker are all undiscovered fragments with no video.

So fuck it.

Have you tried http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/

Tovarisc

Got touch of malice..

it's certainly a unique perk and totally amazing from a design standpoint but I dunno how useful it will ultimately be to use on a regular basis or if it's more situational

it makes the nechrocasm look like even more of an afterthought piece of junk in comparison for sure though

Malice is situational for sure. Best used in raid, at last two encounters. It also has some other places of use, but you just need to be a lot more careful not to kill yourself with it. I used Malice to kill Deathsingers in story mission for grimoires.

MrS

Banned

So fuck it.
Just go through the videos again and start from scratch. Pretty sure the gun is gonna be worth it.

Sol glitch been fixed yet?

deadduck

Account wide like Ghosthunter and Destiny tracker.
There is no way to figure it out character specific.

Datto has two videos: One is dreadnought patrol only, other is mission and raids.

It'll only take 30 mins to run through the first video. Leaving you with a limited amount of specific strikes.

phen0m24

The daily is such a small area - where would they put a secret thing in it....

Unless you left the basement, which actually has the door closed off!

Omni

Anyone on Xbox One looking to do nightfall? Can't use a mic right now but that isn't a big deal. Need to do two but can stick around for a third if needed

Tovarisc

Sadly my agonarch rune hasn't been charging at all no matter what I do so that's not much of an option

Is one of those things killing taken on Dreadnought until taken champion spawns and then killing it? Taken can be spawned by detonating that floating taken bomb.

Edit: Once per day per character

noomi

Tier 3 court of oryx done, not that easy this week. We had 3 people in our fiteteam.

its Balwur this week. Use the telesto and heavy MG's

So how come most vanguard bounties got buffed to 65 rep since the NF buff is gone but crucible bounties are 50?

Also I really wish the game would tell you in game before infusing something what the result will be. Seems silly that it doesn't tell you.

Nuszka

Nf drops are not that good to me compared to last week, but i will take those coins any day. Tier 3 CoO done as well, thanks Noomski and Gunnerz !!!
Thank god i was persistent enough to get my 3x exotic quests completed before today, only chance i will have to play is at our teams scheduled raid time later today.
Have a good afternoon dgaf!!!

hyp

Zhalo Supercell dropped from this week's Nightfall. guess it's still worth running. fuck the undying mind though.

Top Bottom