• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

2Ej6S5V.png

This hunt for the Sleeper is getting ridicilous. Really. Check out Reddit. Not a day goes by that someone isn't posting about the damn thing.

I really love that Bungie has "hidden" Exotics. But this tinfoil hat shit is getting out of control.

i still don't think Bungie are that clever. The Sleeper quest will just probably pop when you get the gunsmith to rank 5. Then it's "get 50 kills in Crucible with fusion rifles" and "clear a lvl.42 shank strike" and it's done.

Mupod

I just realized that I've gotten tons of exotic engrams for every slot but not one heavy weapon. Are those dropping currently (via 3oC)? The only reason I bothered with the exotic sword quest over the weekend was to get a 310 for that slot, still using a 299 blue MG there.

I just realized that I've gotten tons of exotic engrams for every slot but not one heavy weapon. Are those dropping currently (via 3oC)? The only reason I bothered with the exotic sword quest over the weekend was to get a 310 for that slot, still using a 299 blue MG there.

There's only 2 obtainable Heavy Weapons through engrams

The rest are earned through questlines

yeah...they dropped the ball on droppable exotics IMO.

noomi

My vote for OT33 Title :p

Destiny | OT33 | ███████████

*edit*

double post shame :(

Tovarisc

Sleeper and swords are only known Y2 exotic heavy weapons so not surprising that heavy engram is MIA.

Dunlop

Farming the mats for the exotic sword is hitting the point of stupidity.

It's taking at least 20 resources for each Zeptocyte Core, not the 5-10 I read on the web

It's there a trick I am missing?

noomi

It's taking at least 20 resources for each Zeptocyte Core, not the 5-10 I read on the web

There are a few things you can do.

1. While in orbit, set your date back one day and then load into the patrol. This will put you by yourself, so you don't need to worry about people stealing your resources.

2. Try to find a resource node close to another zone. Grab that node, quickly jump on your sparrow, and start heading towards the next zone. Once you see the zone name pop up on your screen, immediately turn back and the node will be there once more and allow you to grab it.

3. Also pick up chests when you see them, you wont get the epic mats, but if you allow chests to pile up you will get less and less resource nodes in an area.

4. Use a ghost to find "x" material.

5. Use the hunters keen scout

Khanage

Find a mat that's near the edge of a patrol area. Pick it up and leave area. Come back and pick it up again. Rinse and repeat.

Edit. Too slow!!! Dammit

MrS

Banned

If youre farming Spinmetal, the area before Lunar Complex (mothyards door) has a spinmetal right outside the door so you go in and out of the room. I got 2 in a row from there last night

Acidote

I opened 43 helium coils before my first Soliton Core. I was luckier after that first one but I was going crazy.

I felt like I was getting cores every 10 or so, maybe less. Took about 1 hour to get all 10 for me, but maybe I was lucky.

Top Bottom