• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

noomi

I didn't pay much attention to it this morning, but can anyone tell me how many legendary marks you get from completing a Nightfall?

I'll run it a couple times. I need the fragment. I'm pretty sure I have a charged antiquated. PSN = jen867530nine

edit: note I have no idea what to do so I'll probably noob it a few times.

For this weeks Tier 3 Court of Oryx:

Balwur (you get a grim card & fragment) will put you at 47/50 fragments if you've collected them since day 1 of TTK

- Once Balwur spawns, parts of the ground will turn to that green poison shit.
- Go right underneath the portal, there will be a safe zone with a light buff you get by standing next to
- Clear adds, wait for buff to fully charge
- Go into the middle, and start DPS (telesto & heavy MG works great)
- Go back to under the portal, get buff, clear adds, DPS Balwur again
- Rinse & Repeat

Damn... alright. Was hoping to pick up a year 2 Red Death today, might have enough after the weeklies x3

Sofa King

Serious question. How are people using 3 of coins now? Been using them on vanguard strikes but keep getting 2 blue engrams. Not even the vanguard strike buff is giving legendaries. Just bad luck?

Of course my Exotic Primary Engram decrypts into another Monte Carle instead of a Zhalo.

At least it's a 310, maybe I can get my Suros or Boolean Gemini there.

Recall

Any way to find out which multiplayer playlist has the most people playing? I don't care which it is I just want to minimise my down time looking for matches.

Bogeypop

I got the SAME Pulse Rifle with the SAME 302 Atk and the SAME Firefly perk. Apparently I'm not allowed any other Primary Raid Weapon.
Or any of the other Raid Weapons for that matter. Think the only other one I have is the Shotgun.
Wish I had gotten the Titan Mark instead. However, as far as good loot goes, I got a perfect 310 roll on my Titan Boots, and a
290, bleh
Telesto that I only got because I had 20 Mouldering Shards when I beat Oryx. Still no Raid Ghost Shell in sight.

flkraven

So after a few weeks of nf, I have a question for everyone: in a world with 3oC, why the hell do we run nightfalls anymore? 36 strikes are faster, you get the streak bonus, can be done unlimited times and have a near equal chance at exotic with 3oC.

Last week I helped 2 people with their first nf. They both got crap legendaries. I got nothing since I already ran it but 3oC saved me and the boss dropped an exotic. As far as I'm concerned, nf is no longer essential. All in on 3oC

Serious question. How are people using 3 of coins now? Been using them on vanguard strikes but keep getting 2 blue engrams. Not even the vanguard strike buff is giving legendaries. Just bad luck?

I only got 3 exotics out of 30+ 3oC since the patch. They got nerfed across the board and Bungie didn't mention it in their patch notes. I was using them the way Bungie said they should be used and I wasn't getting crap. I wish they would be honest and list everything they did in their patch notes. Because I definitely wouldn't have got as many of them as I did had I known this beforehand.

Kyoufu

So after a few weeks of nf, I have a question for everyone: in a world with 3oC, why the hell do we run nightfalls anymore? 36 strikes are faster, you get the streak bonus, can be done unlimited times and have a near equal chance at exotic with 3oC.

Last week I helped 2 people with their first nf. They both got crap legendaries. I got nothing since I already ran it but 3oC saved me and the boss dropped an exotic. As far as I'm concerned, nf is no longer essential. All in on 3oC

Because we all need those 12 Strange Coins.

Top Bottom