• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Namikaze1

It's been known for over a week that chest drops exotics and that Oryx can drop an exotic if you have 20+ shards. Don't know what the big deal is all of a sudden. Y'all are late on the news. Igordennis confirmed the chest dropping exotics and my group had two get exotics from Oryx last week.

noomi

It's been known for over a week that chest drops exotics and that Oryx can drop an exotic if you have 20+ shards. Don't know what the big deal is all of a sudden. Y'all are late on the news. Igordennis confirmed the chest dropping exotics and my group had two get exotics from Oryx last week.

Sometimes he takes the 20 shards and seems to give nothing in return :(

Mupod

my last 4 exotic engram drops were Telestos. It's getting absurd but at least I have some 310 infusion fodder now.

Meanwhile Titan still running around with no exotic because I delevel below 300 if I put on a 290. Tempted to feed these 310 hunter gloves to my Ruin Wings but nah. I'll probably make a hunter too.

no one posted proof that's all

Namikaze1

^^^ that too

no one posted proof that's all
I mentioned it here before. No need to post proof. Hell, Igordennis mentioned his countless time when folks kept saying no exotics drop from the chest. People just ignored him. Afro and Zocano even mentioned their drops just minutes after beating Oryx.

I don't recall who was it that said no exotics drop from the chest or Oryx a few days ago. I mentioned how Afro and Zocano got their exotics. Fig backed me up. She has a video though never posted it here.

kudoboi

how do i get the damn skyburner security beacon? i have been killing cabal on the deadnaught for over an hour and have not got it yet

Marvel

could never
Heads up for my raid group, BT are outside my house and have managed to disconnect my internet lol. Hopefully I can get back online in time.

ich00

Good Morning DGaf!

With all the early morning raiding and what not going on, is there any interest in a night time weekly reset raid? My thoughts were starting around 10pm EST. I have one friend who would join who isnt on Gaf, so would need 4 people. If we had a few people who wanted to be alts that would be good too, just in case people dropped out. Sign-up sheet below.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. Ichabod00's friend
3. PerilousInJ
alt1.
at2.

Shito

Videos were posted on Reddit on week 1 of the raid.
Last time I saw this kind of video being posted, it was attached with a "guy probably just used the app to transfer himself an exotic while opening up the chest" comment. :D
At least with stabie's video we know it's 153% legit.

Namikaze1

Found the quotes:

There is no exotic chest.

Haven't heard anyone getting an exotic to drop from Oryx either.

Had two people from my raid group Tuesday get exotics from Oryx. Though they both had 20+ Mouldering Shards on them.

Direct drop.

It was Afro and another gaffer that got the exotics.

Someone in our raid group got an exotic from the jumping puzzle chest.

I already posted a lot of times that the chest on the
piston puzzle
can give exotics. I got one from there, a suros regime.

Odds seems to be pretty low though.

And here's Afro mentioning his drop:

Cleared the raid with Nami, Math, Figs, Zocano, and JustGotWicked.
Golgorath is still tricky and I don't have it down just yet as someone who grabs the gaze. Also, Touch of Malice almost killed me in that fight. I always lose count on how many shots I have left before it starts eating my health. When shooting, I don't focus on the ammo count if it's a weird number or a gun that's not a scout or handcannon

Drops:
Raid Fusion Rifle
Ghost
2nd pair of boots :(
Chestpiece
THUNDERLORD THUNDERLORD THUNDERLORD THUNDERLORD

It's so fitting considering how much I love being a Stormcaller.

Also, check it: I'm now in the 300 club!

12029697_10152996105107680_2363093708334206758_o.jpg

bitsurugi

Had 2 people getting an exotic drop from chest on week 1 and 3 on week2.

Thought it was clear that it can drop exotics, it was also mentioned on reddit by several people.

That said, i don't mind people to say some things multiple times, as it might not be common knowledge to everyone.

And dear RNG, pretty please, give me ANY exotic, ANYWHERE, week2 and still no exotic in NF/chests or anywhere :D

Bradach

Raid Question;

At the totems, I know you have to complete 10 cycles to open the door. But what is actually being counted? Is it the number of times you clear the deathsinger thing after you hand off the shield? or the number of times you hand over the shield?

bitsurugi

Raid Question;

At the totems, I know you have to complete 10 cycles to open the door. But what is actually being counted? Is it the number of times you clear the deathsinger thing after you hand off the shield? or the number of times you hand over the shield?
The stacks from deathsinger you bring back and time you stay on the platform with stack-

Nice week for me regarding faction shaders, received The Hanged Man to complete my Dead Orbit shader collection + Themisto and Amalthea from New Monarchy :)

Mupod

All I want for Christmas is the raid LMG at 310. I don't wanna be forced to use a sword and no Supercell/Hereafter.

Ghost would be nice too. I've been using this 297 blue ghost on both my characters...and I found it on day 2 or 3 when I was like 275. Still have never found any other ghosts over 289.

the Crucible Quest line is still ongoing for me, I hope to have it down for the next reset, it seems to never end, now I have to do kills with specific primary weapon types to appease Gunsmith lol. Thank God special weapons are not included or else this one never end

Had 2 people getting an exotic drop from chest on week 1 and 3 on week2.

Thought it was clear that it can drop exotics, it was also mentioned on reddit by several people.

That said, i don't mind people to say some things multiple times, as it might not be common knowledge to everyone.

And dear RNG, pretty please, give me ANY exotic, ANYWHERE, week2 and still no exotic in NF/chests or anywhere :D

i dont understand why people are saying that the chest does not drops exotics, two times in kings fall, two times i saw one guy get it, one red death and one hawkmoon

EL CUCO

People still chasing Revenant? I guess some people feel they need to finish what they started..lol That shader died to me the day Old Guard was available.

Namikaze1

i dont understand why people are saying that the chest does not drops exotics, two times in kings fall, two times i saw one guy get it, one red death and one hawkmoon
Some people just refused to believe even after we had gaffers here get exotics from the chest over the past two weeks.

E92 M3

the Crucible Quest line is still ongoing for me, I hope to have it down for the next reset, it seems to never end, now I have to do kills with specific primary weapon types to appease Gunsmith lol. Thank God special weapons are not included or else this one never end

For the last step, you have to do the Speaker's taxes while getting a phantom with the fusion rifle.

It was tough.

Top Bottom