• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

matmanx1

I only got 3 exotics out of 30+ 3oC since the patch. They got nerfed across the board and Bungie didn't mention it in their patch notes. I was using them the way Bungie said they should be used and I wasn't getting crap. I wish they would be honest and list everything they did in their patch notes. Because I definitely wouldn't have got as many of them as I did had I known this beforehand.

It's all RNG. I believe each coin is only like a 10 - 12% chance of an exotic drop by itself which is still fairly low. 3 out of 30 is about right and that is about where I am this week as well. If you had a better drop rate pre-patch then you were lucky. Mine has been consistent across the patches.

Shito

People still chasing Revenant? I guess some people feel they need to finish what they started..lol That shader died to me the day Old Guard was available.
There is now a collection kiosk where I can see that this is the only DO shader I am still missing: how can I *not* chase it? :D

Unstable

Some people just refused to believe even after we had gaffers here get exotics from the chest over the past two weeks.

Hey Nami just to be clear, I not trying to claim to be the first person to discover this. I honestly didn't know that Exotics drop from the chest, I was pretty excited. Clearly I'm not as informed as the rest of GAF lol =P

Trickster

Me and Dhruv are looking for 3 more ppl to start a raid soon.

I would be up for joining on my hunter alt. Just making food right now, but would be ready within 30 min

psn sc-trickster

Just add me if you're interested. Cleared the raid 3 times so far, twice on a titan, once on a warlock

Omni

It's amazing how much easier the raid gets when people know what to do. I think we only wiped maybe 2 or 3 times in the whole thing tonight and that was due to silly mistakes. I got the auto rifle (again), sniper and boots

Also Black Spindle just rekts everything.

flkraven

So after a few weeks of nf, I have a question for everyone: in a world with 3oC, why the hell do we run nightfalls anymore? 36 strikes are faster, you get the streak bonus, can be done unlimited times and have a near equal chance at exotic with 3oC.

Last week I helped 2 people with their first nf. They both got crap legendaries. I got nothing since I already ran it but 3oC saved me and the boss dropped an exotic. As far as I'm concerned, nf is no longer essential. All in on 3oC

So far the only response to this has been that NF gives a chance for 12 strange coins. I'm still not convinced. As of now, I'm officially deprioritizing nightfalls. If they get done, they get done. No longer the staple 'first thing done on reset day' they used to be.

matmanx1

Here's a question for you. I got the Darkblade helm from the Darkblade strike last night and while the stats are great (I got a high Int and Disc roll) and it has 298 Light it does *not* have inverse shadow, which I consider to be the best PVE perk for a helmet.

My current helm has a lower Int and Disc roll, 297 light and it *does* have inverse shadow. Should I bother with the Darkblade?

Kyne

god damn. Chaperone my new fav gun atm. This thing does work in pvp.

speaking of which, my friend is getting it and I totally forgot.. is it today that it becomes available, or tomorrow (armsday) ?

edit: top of page beauty.
http://i.imgur.com/2u0ruuJ.gifv
700220_d751bb818feff0b7c32042c0c1183065.jpg

maomaoIYP

NF rewards this week:
legendary shotgun with shit perks
12 strange coins
5 three of coins

yay.

Shaxx NF I'm counting on you now, don't let me down bro ;_;

E92 M3

I'm waiting for Bungie to announce their microtransactions plan so I can resume my crazy Destiny purchases and help fund future DLC.

Top Bottom