• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Omni

That shouldn't even be possible. They really need to do something to make NF special again. Right now it serves zero purpose.

Why? What has changed? I feel like I'm missing something.

It has always dropped legendary gear that was borderline useless. But it still has a huge chance of exotics, no? So what's the difference to before?

Shito

So Who wants to be in charge of the DGaf Community Group on PSN tomorrow when 3.0 drops
3.0 hits tomorrow?
Sweet, didn't follow what more it had...

PNG Screenshots: If you’d like your game screenshots to be in a higher quality format, you can now select PNG instead of JPEG. To access, press Share > Share Settings > Screenshot Settings > Image Format.
... oh nice! <3

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I think stuff like boss specific items [e.g. titan gloves from shield brothers] should have been heroic playlist exclusive stuff from Day 1, to give that carrot to do more slower and tedious strikes.

Or at least having a MUCH higher drop chance in heroic, yeah.

It has always dropped legendary gear that was borderline useless. But it still has a huge chance of exotics, no? So what's the difference to before?

Three of coins makes the chance of an exotic from nightfall not really worth the extra effort.

MikeyMike

Hello,

I would like to join a raid group for tonight.

I have no experience in King's Fall but have looked at some of the strats.

My light level is 294/295 with both my Hunter and Titan.

I would be available between 19h00 and 00h00 EST.

Help a newbie out so I can help someone else back :)

So Who wants to be in charge of the DGaf Community Group on PSN tomorrow when 3.0 drops

3.0 hits tomorrow?
Sweet, didn't follow what more it had...

... oh nice! <3

Gutz already made one, he is admin. I am a mod so will accept people after I get rid of the randoms in it now. I will be slow adding people since I am busy till next Wednesday. Reason why its already made, since Gutz and I are in the 3.0 beta.
Just spam me P.Ms and I will work on it whenever I have time. Pass this around if required please.

Or ask Gutz whenever he is on. Gutz can create another mod as well.

I get it. Nightfall gives strange coins so you can buy three of coins which reward actual loot in a sinister ploy to keep you engaged for longer

I see you, Bungie
Oh I get it now, that's why I got strange coins as my reward on all three characters today.

I'll get Alpha Lupis from every 3oC exotic drop

phen0m24

OT&#9671;33|REDACTED
OT&#9671;33|Diarrhea Dog and the Poop Sock
OT&#9671;33|Smart Loot? (Which absolutely needs a photo from kadey's farming expedition)

GutZ what is the name of the group and when can we
fill it up
join tomorrow?

Afrocious

Dammit Zoba, why'd you get banned?

Is there a way I can contact him via PSN while at work? Unless someone can do it for me. I want to know if he's up for raiding at 5PM Eastern.

GutZ31

looks like Gutz already created a group earlier.

If i can add Red Bull in there somewhere ill do it :D

Gutz already made one, he is admin. I am a mod so will accept people after I get rid of the randoms in it now. I will be slow adding people since I am busy till next Wednesday. Reason why its already made, since Gutz and I are in the 3.0 beta.
Just spam me P.Ms and I will work on it whenever I have time. Pass this around if required please.

Or ask Gutz whenever he is on. Gutz can create another mod as well.
Made the DGaf 2.0 Community when the Beta first dropped, but it has quite a few randoms in it at this point.
Someone is free to make and mod a new one, but we need to use Gaf and PMs to make sure they are who they say.

I don't mind making a new one, or even just clearing the one that already exists to start over.
Would add known Gaffers on my friends list.

OT&#9671;33|REDACTED
OT&#9671;33|Diarrhea Dog and the Poop Sock
OT&#9671;33|Smart Loot? (Which absolutely needs a photo from kadey's farming expedition)

GutZ what is the name of the group and when can we
fill it up
join tomorrow?
DGaf 2.0

The communities have an insane Amount of headroom.
There are communities with over 4,000 people just for reference.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just remembered I can hit rank 3 gunsmith this week, time for Tlaloc!

Related, are quest-specific exotics accessible through the blueprint kiosk? Will I be able to grab another Tlaloc for 1 exotic shard on my Titan?

Afrocious

Thanks guys for messaging him.

Made the DGaf 2.0 Community when the Beta first dropped, but it has quite a few randoms in it at this point.
Someone is free to make and mod a new one, but we need to use Gaf and PMs to make sure they are who they say.

I don't mind making a new one, or even just clearing the one that already exists to start over.

The communities have an insane of headroom.

Cool beans. I'm still learning about 3.0, but it sounds cool. Add me: PSN Afrodeeziyak.

Also, if you need mod help, I don't mind wearing a mod hat. I was in charge of Raid GAF way back when. Now that I'm back, I'd like to help maintain the DestinyGAF community if 3.0 will make it easier.

matmanx1

We lost the 25% exp and rep buff, primarily but NF also lost some of its prestige as the best place to get exotics outside of a raid now that the 3oC can cause one to drop from any Ultra.

Basically the NF is now just a harder version of the strikes we already have with loot that is no better than if you were running the lvl 36 version.

That being said I am still doing the NF this week because I am up to that quest step with Zavala on "The Neverending War".

GutZ31

Cool beans. I'm still learning about 3.0, but it sounds cool. Add me: PSN Afrodeeziyak.

Also, if you need mod help, I don't mind wearing a mod hat. I was in charge of Raid GAF way back when. Now that I'm back, I'd like to help maintain the DestinyGAF community if 3.0 will make it easier.
You have made your bed good sir. Lol.

phen0m24

I should ask Bungie for a self ban from Destiny, but we all know that will never happen lol.

Lol like me delete the game and reinstall it days later

Self ban? Wait what?

Twilight takes breaks sometimes. It's all good. He gets refreshed and then comes back.

Colonel, we raiding tonight?

Hawk, nilla?

Would love to but can we set a timer? I can't do 2 am again. I just can't. I'm exhausted. Maybe we do a "See how far we can get in 2 or 3 hours" raid with a "To Be Continued" at the end. :)

All good. No worries

Deku Tree

Solar Exotic Sword got.
Arc Exotic Sword grind done... Waiting for Armsday.
Void Exotic Sword grind... after I get the Arc one in my inventory.

noomi

DGaf 2.0

The communities have an insane Amount of headroom.

Sounds good, I say if you've made one already just use that one if it's not too much hassle for you.

Then just mod a few people from here and let them help out with the invitations and such. I'm down to help out as always, but I don't think you can invite me until tomorrow when I get 3.0 on my system.

Excellent! You're helping!

I'll have to do it tomorrow, but I think a few of us will be doing it right at reset, I don't mind helping you out later in the day though.

Keep in mind it is very difficult, I would say more difficult than the nightfalls even.

Top Bottom