• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Deku Tree

The Void one is the best in my opinion for mobs.
Fucking Legend of Zelda all up in dat bitch.

Well I plan to have it after the next Armsday

tumblr_m7305eTUYs1qiidnro1_r1_400.gif

Owensboro

Made the DGaf 2.0 Community when the Beta first dropped, but it has quite a few randoms in it at this point.
Someone is free to make and mod a new one, but we need to use Gaf and PMs to make sure they are who they say.

I don't mind making a new one, or even just clearing the one that already exists to start over.
Would add known Gaffers on my friends list.

DGaf 2.0

The communities have an insane Amount of headroom.
There are communities with over 4,000 people just for reference.

If you end up clearing it out or even starting the new one I'm in your friend's list. Add me please. PSN: OwensboroEsq

I'm interested to see if the community will be a better way to find groups than posting on GAF. I'm guessing not though :(

Ambitious

So I guess tomorrow we will have like half a dozen PSN communities full of unanswered LFG posts which will be completely abandoned in two weeks tops, right? Just like the DestinyGAF clans and The100.

E92 M3

Solar Exotic Sword got.
Arc Exotic Sword grind done... Waiting for Armsday.
Void Exotic Sword grind... after I get the Arc one in my inventory.

Do Void and Arc together lol

Lol like me delete the game and reinstall it days later

Twilight takes breaks sometimes. It's all good. He gets refreshed and then comes back.

Would love to but can we set a timer? I can't do 2 am again. I just can't. I'm exhausted. Maybe we do a "See how far we can get in 2 or 3 hours" raid with a "To Be Continued" at the end. :)

All good. No worries

I'll reinstall it within a half hour

BokehKing

Banned
Gutz already made one, he is admin. I am a mod so will accept people after I get rid of the randoms in it now. I will be slow adding people since I am busy till next Wednesday. Reason why its already made, since Gutz and I are in the 3.0 beta.
Just spam me P.Ms and I will work on it whenever I have time. Pass this around if required please.

Or ask Gutz whenever he is on. Gutz can create another mod as well.
Awesome, I plan on deleting everyone I don't recognize from this thread off my friends list (I have months worth of lfg site friends on there) and just starting my friend slate from scratch with people from our community group

E92 M3

Too much grind right there lol...

You can do it tree. Imagine the satisfaction of picking up two swords at once!

PSA: I've have personally noticed items becoming unlocked after I locked them. I don't know what causes it, but my old school Gjallarhorn became unlocked. It would explain how I accidentally dismantled my sword when I knew I locked it. Everyone double check your items!!

Afrocious

So since Math is a victim to capitalism, anyone up for joining a 5PM Eastern raid group?

We got:

1) Nami
2) Figs
3) Me
4) Probably the self-exiled Zoba
5) a friend of mine who may be joining
6) empty slot

I'd like Zocano to join up but I dunno if he'll be able to.

Phear

I'd like to Raid in about 3 hours from now (19:00 @GMT+2)

Never gotten past
Golgoroth]
with 4 different groups. Never seen the
Sisters/Daughters, so i'd need a quick rundown. I did experience Oryx though (Never killed him...) and know what to do, so Sisters/Daughters shouldn't be that hard?

People with experience preferred, so i can actually get anything putting me out of my 4-days-and-counting-295-misery.

Who's in?

1.NemesisWhip

noomi

So I guess tomorrow we will have like half a dozen PSN communities full of unanswered LFG posts which will be completely abandoned in two weeks tops, right? Just like the DestinyGAF clans and The100.

I would imagine it being significantly better, the issue with destiny clans and the 100 is the limit to how many people can join.

Communites in firmware 3.0 allow for thousands of members.

Times like these I wish my gaf and psn names matched.

That's why I changed mine many OT's ago.

noomi... formally known as tw1st

Lmao people in classic 6v6 PVP are so bad, finished my sword quest in just 2 games of control. They literally stare at you when you come at them with a sword.

Afrocious

Lmao people in classic 6v6 PVP are so bad, finished my sword quest in just 2 games of control. They literally stare at you when you come at them with a sword.

I might need to try this. I get so salty trying to get sword kills, that I whip out my pulse rifle and go 2.0.

Bradach

I would imagine it being significantly better, the issue with destiny clans and the 100 is the limit to how many people can join.

Communites in firmware 3.0 allow for thousands of members.

Will someone be creating an official DGAF community?

I read this from the blog;

"Communities include a message board with general discussion, screenshots shared by players, and the ability to join parties / games."

Joining games directly from the communities could actually be a really useful feature

Afrocious

"Communities include a message board with general discussion, screenshots shared by players, and the ability to join parties / games."

Joining games directly from the communities could actually be a really useful feature

From my understanding, it's already made. We'd just be invited into it.

LTWood12

Lt. Dan got some questions.

1. Is Boolean Gemini bugged? I did all the Petra Quests (though not all the Variks ones), am almost rank 4, and still no gun.

2. How much blue shit should I save for infusion on my alt(s)? Like 285ish stuff and up?

3. At what point should I start working on character #2? I haven't touched my other two to avoid any confusion w/ the fragments. Should hopefully get Malice this week on my main.

Kyoufu

1. Is Boolean Gemini bugged? I did all the Petra Quests (though not all the Variks ones), am almost rank 4, and still no gun.

2. How much blue shit should I save for infusion on my alt(s)? Like 285ish stuff and up?

3. At what point should I start working on character #2? I haven't touched my other two to avoid any confusion w/ the fragments. Should hopefully get Malice this week on my main.

Gotta do Variks quests too.

noomi

Gutz already created a group, but they need to clean it up a bit. Depends on him if he wants to keep or or have someone else start a new one.

Juraash

So I know the raid will be the big draw tonight and while I'd like to get a group, I'm also realistic about what I'm likely to get done. So I'll probably put the call out for some CoO tonight after work. We have a new T3 boss and I have 3 charged T3 runes burning a hole in my pocket.

Kal_El

If anyone is starting the raid or going from #2 boss on send me an invite PSN Clark_Kent in the meantime i'll be grinding strikes or hanging at Court of Orxy. Light lvl 297 no raid gear

hiryu

I'd like to join the Destiny GAF PSN group if possible. PSN is Snikch

Also, anyone doing a raid tonight around 5:30 EST? I'd like to take my 300 hunter through.

420bits

1) no idea, i got mine last week, can't remember my rank or what quest i finished though.

2) I stash everything above 290 til I have lvld all my chars. Some of the weapons is needed for gunsmith rep due to the class-quest "dismantle weapon X 10 times".

3) I worked on my warlock main til it was 304 or something, then i started on my hunter and now thats 297 or something and will be working on my titan next. Can't really farm that 310 gear outside of raids or trust in the RNG-dogs so i may as well gear all 3 of them up to raidstandard as fast as possible.

Top Bottom