• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tecnniqe

Banned
destiny3p6o81.gif

Need 2 for Heroic x3. I cant handle the randoms. Not today.

Phear

I'd like to Raid in about 3 hours from now (19:00 @GMT+2)

Never gotten past
Golgoroth]
with 4 different groups. Never seen the
Sisters/Daughters, so i'd need a quick rundown. I did experience Oryx though (Never killed him...) and know what to do, so Sisters/Daughters shouldn't be that hard?

People with experience preferred, so i can actually get anything putting me out of my 4-days-and-counting-295-misery.

Who's in?

1.NemesisWhip

Quote for new page.

Doberu

So aside from that quest where you can get black spindle. Are there anymore quest with hidden objectives or have they not been found yet?

Tecnniqe

Banned
So aside from that quest where you can get black spindle. Are there anymore quest with hidden objectives or have they not been found yet?

We found a ghost last night. Not sure if glitch or not right now. After i did it i assume a glitch cause it, but then Bungie went ahead and posted
With the release of Destiny: The Taken King, Bungie has introduced new ways to earn loot. Some of these hold secret requirements for players to uncover on the march towards weapons, armor, and items.
Bungie will not be making any comment to assist players in the troubleshooting of requirements to unlock new gear.

If you are looking for help in regards to these requirements, please visit the Destiny forum. This will be the best place to find a community dedicated to solving the puzzles and mechanics needed to unlock new gear.

We're actively monitoring the forums to ensure that these features are working as intended, but Bungie will not be replying to questions about this content.
So at this point nobody knows really.
Maybe this is stage 1 of something? If you pick up the ghost it marks a Quest Icon on the Map to the tower for it to be delivered. But yeah.

Do you still want to run some heroic strikes?
Yes i need to run 3 of them at least, in like 5-10min time.

E92 M3

How hard would it be for Bungie to add a sort option to our vault? I'd love for everything to be organized by class and rarity. Would make things so much neater.

ich00

Reposting for a new hours / page!

Good Morning DGaf!

With all the early morning raiding and what not going on, is there any interest in a night time weekly reset raid? My thoughts were starting around 10pm EST. I have one friend who would join who isnt on Gaf, so would need 4 people. If we had a few people who wanted to be alts that would be good too, just in case people dropped out. Sign-up sheet below.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. Ichabod00's friend
3. PerilousInJ
alt1.
at2.

Ambitious

We found a ghost last night. Not sure if glitch or not right now. After i did it i assume a glitch cause it, but then Bungie went ahead and posted

Maybe this is stage 1 of something? If you pick up the ghost it marks a Quest Icon on the Map to the tower for it to be delivered. But yeah.

Cool. Just send me an invite when you're ready. I can't use my mic today, unfortunately.

Arrrammis

How hard would it be for Bungie to add a sort option to our vault? I'd love for everything to be organized by class and rarity. Would make things so much neater.
Personally, I really just want my friends list to be organized, preferably alphabetical. Right now it's just a mess.

R0ckman

They probably should answer if that last thing that was found is a bug, the way to get to it seems like a bug.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Related, are quest-specific exotics accessible through the blueprint kiosk? Will I be able to grab another Tlaloc for 1 exotic shard on my Titan?

Reposting, still curious about this. Are stuff like exotic swords, boolean gemini, and gunsmith class guns available at the kiosk once obtained?

Doberu

My friend and I found something in the Vault of Glass story mission. There's an open cave with some platforming. Then towards the end you see a portal. We think it might open to another spot. He's thinking it will be the Exotic version of the legendary riffle you get when you beat the game. Who knows. Gotta wait till that mission hits the heroic daily.

Raybunny

In 1 hour +/- will be home and will do 3 CoO T3 + dailies. And after a RAID.

If you need one member for a full raid count me in. Since its reset day. I will join on non 1st timers. After tomorrow will join any group that needs help.

Tecnniqe

Banned
They probably should answer if that last thing that was found is a bug, the way to get to it seems like a bug.

It does. Its a common thing that scripts change once players join.
But seeing as it was posted after the ghost was found and people started asking, it seems like they are just letting it be with no reply.

I assume if its not intended to do it this way, they would do a PSA or something about it.

But then again Bungie is not good at communicating things like this.

Falifax

In 1 hour +/- will be home and will do 3 CoO T3 + dailies. And after a RAID.

If you need one member for a full raid count me in. Since its reset day. I will join on non 1st timers. After tomorrow will join any group that needs help.

Count me in, you sexy beast.

Strider

Reset daaaaay

Any experienced raid groups forming? I dont have much time but if I can get a group that can knock it out in a couple hours or less I can start up a fresh KF.

If not I'm just gonna work towards the Ace of Spades and do nightfall.

phen0m24

My friend and I found something in the Vault of Glass story mission. There's an open cave with some platforming. Then towards the end you see a portal. We think it might open to another spot. He's thinking it will be the Exotic version of the legendary riffle you get when you beat the game. Who knows. Gotta wait till that mission hits the heroic daily.

The open cave before the jumping puzzle? We've tried nearly everything.
The one on the way down from the spirit bloom room? That chest populates if the Templar doesn't move.

Navy Bean

It's been said before but whoever at Bungie designed the exotic sword quest is an idiot. They combined two of the most boring, tedious, frustrating parts of Destiny in a single quest: mat farming and RNG. Why???

It's been known for over a week that chest drops exotics and that Oryx can drop an exotic if you have 20+ shards. Don't know what the big deal is all of a sudden. Y'all are late on the news. Igordennis confirmed the chest dropping exotics and my group had two get exotics from Oryx last week.

Someone actually read my post! :)

hydruxo

Can someone explain the vendor Hung Jury hype? It seems thoroughly mediocre for every role. Firefly and Triple Tap are garbage for PVP. Triple Tap is garbage for killing mobs while Firefly is great. TT is great for some bosses but Firefly is garbage. On top of that, your primary is inferior to special and heavy in boss situations, plus the raid weapons' unique perk shits all over TT, anyway.

I don't see where this gun would be special, at all.

Lol. Hung Jury is incredible for PVE. It's not meant to be a PVP gun.

Tovarisc

Dear Destiny, I don't have any interest nor intention to play in PvP match where you put me into team that is losing by 10k points.

stb

Thanks to the captscience, haybro, schwagger15, GRIP, capt_verde, and GeneralTsui for the raid clear last night. Sorry schwagger15 couldn't be there for the ACTUAL clear.

A few of us had leveled up past 300, and I'd upgraded my 1KYS to near 300. Between that and Tsui being the ringer at 300+ w/ ToM, it wasn't too bad.

We also did a few "fake sweaty" rounds in Classic to advace TLW and sword quests, so that was a good time.

Productive evening, guys!

I think we understand all the final boss mechanics at this point, so I'm eager to for this week's "crew only" clear and to get Dave_6 into his first raid tonight!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I spent yesterday running about 10 to 15 strikes using the ToM, and it's a really fun gun to use. I just like the different mechanics it brings, although I'm not sure it's actually overall any better than my Jade/Loop. But I think that's how Exotics should be - not head and shoulders above anything else but give the player some new wrinkle/perk.

Separately, does anyone know how accurate those infusion calculators are?

So I got the undying mind strike for ToM quest completed and then the quest stopped cold. that was yesterday. I got the strike at 44 fragments. did anyone else get the quest at 44 fragments? will I need the 45th one to complete this quest?

Top Bottom