• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

forgrim

So now we got for 5PM Eastern:

1) Nami
2) Figs
3) Me
4) Ocean
5) Probably the self-exiled Zoba
6) a friend of mine who may be joining

I was just about to post that i'm willing to raid starting around 5-6pm est, so if someone is a no show, count me in also!

edit: and on that topic, if any other raid ground is starting around there, i'm willing to bring my raidcleared 299 warlock into the fray

j-wood

Finally hit 289 light! I lucked out last night and joined these two dudes who started a T3 rune in the court. We beat it with only 3 people, and I completed the quest that gave me the 300 artifact.

Time to raid!

420bits

So I got the undying mind strike for ToM quest completed and then the quest stopped cold. that was yesterday. I got the strike at 44 fragments. did anyone else get the quest at 44 fragments? will I need the 45th one to complete this quest?

You need 45 for it to continue. I didnt do the nightfall or the T3 CoO first week so i was stuck at 44 as well.

Afrocious

How's the Tier 3 CoO fight this week?

If your friend is a no show, i might help.

I was just about to post that i'm willing to raid starting around 5-6pm est, so if someone is a no show, count me in also!

edit: and on that topic, if any other raid ground is starting around there, i'm willing to bring my raidcleared 299 warlock into the fray

Cool beans. Add me. PSN Afrodeeziyak. In the Friend Request, add your GAF username.

E92 M3

Bungie should allow us to restart the sword quest, I accidentally dismantled a sword a while ago and now will never get the void exotic.

E92 M3

Locking gear is one of my favorite features after returning to Destiny from my long break.

I actually posted earlier that gear has become unlocked for me! It's a strange glitch!

Isn't there a kiosk for incomplete/abandoned quests in the Vanguard quarters? Maybe check there.

Not there =/

According to bungie armory they will be sold and a possible drop https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=4100639363&itemname=Void Edge I'm guessing not for a while, got to get people grinding/questing

Hmm, I hope. If that's the case I can wait for the void sword.

I normally hate getting putting into a game where we're losing bad, especially skirmish. But the times you join a team that's losing fairly bad and COME BACK, feels excellent. Or when you're on a team that gets scored on Rift right away / starts losing badly off the get go and 2-3 people drop out instantly, you're tempted to drop out too but decide to stick with it and end up winning (and/or completing quests and bounties along the way), feels damn good.

X-Frame

Day 1 player, but TIL that you should walk into the next areas while on patrol to trigger matchmaking, which will increase your chances of moving into a new instance with other players.

If you sprint (or Titan skate like I always do), you'll move too fast and it'll cancel the matchmaking and instead you'll essentially be starting a new instance with yourself as the only person that new people can join.

This is SGA for everyone who wants to play Court of Oryx with other players. I need to stop sprinting around.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm done with the exotic sword quests... hallelujah... all I have to do is the Sunless Cell strike part tomorrow for Void and Arc. Then I'm DONE.

Bungie should allow us to restart the sword quest, I accidentally dismantled a sword a while ago and now will never get the void exotic.

sure you can! just delete a character, start a fresh one, finish the TTK and get your sword, should only take about 25 hours or so, unless you still have the isnta level 25 item
NOT WORTH IT

Are most of you guys just ignoring the extra story missions that don't take place on the DN? I'm talking about the long quest chains like Wolves, Taken War, etc.

I'm still light level 264 but have barely spent any time in the DN. I've been trying to knock out all the story missions which mostly take place on vanilla planets after you kill Oryx.

Still haven't raided or done CoO, or even touched the new Crucible. Am I doing it wrong?

Top Bottom