• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

OT 33 | Forever 299
OT 33 | Smart Loot: Whether we wanted to or naught
OT 33 | Three of Dupes
OT 33 | Counter Clockwork

Is there a way to mash all of these into one title?

I totally fell asleep on the couch last night and didn't get to kill
Oryx
. Still 299 with more Alpha Lupi then I can handle.

ich00

Near top of the page repost!

Good Morning DGaf!

With all the early morning raiding and what not going on, is there any interest in a night time weekly reset raid? My thoughts were starting around 10pm EST. I have one friend who would join who isnt on Gaf, so would need 4 people. If we had a few people who wanted to be alts that would be good too, just in case people dropped out. Sign-up sheet below.

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. Ichabod00's friend
3. PerilousInJ
alt1.
at2.

GRIP

Re: exotic sword quest: just fully level up the legendary sword, then talk to the crucible guy to start it, I think.

It's fully leveled and at like 296 attack. The vendor hasn't given me a quest for it. I'll watch a planet destiny video or something to see what I'm missing.

E92 M3

Cocoon is a wonderful perk and particularly makes a huge amount of sense for a sniper (don't have it yet), shotgun (pretty much flat out sucks) and LMG (perfect)

I think I'd rather keep a primary on me that I could just use and reload at will for cocooning the other two. Looking forward to dupes so I can start infusing the higher light ones into guns I like :D

I will give the HC a shot though, I promise.

I've already committed to a Friday night raid sadly! Next time :)

Well, truth be told, you just need the Hung Jury for your primary :)

Trakan

I got the Vanguard scout "Not Like the Others" from an engram with good stability, triple tap, and grenadier. The aim assistance on this thing is insane. It's like 69 compared to Hung Jury's 26. It feels like a headshot machine.

Kyne

I will be doing them in the rotation eventually for sure. Promise. I'm not sure exactly when yet or what I'm going to require as minimum level to enter, but it will happen!

In somewhat related news, my VoG Newbie Raid for this Thursday filled up without me posting anything about it at all. Whoa o_O

dat newbie influx.

everyone's really excited for Friday. Gonna try and get my saint helm up to the mid 290's so I can run blindbubbles.

I need recommendations for a Legendary Primary\Special Weapon. I'll probably have the exotic sword soon which means I'm gonna have to substitute my suros out :( when i get it. My faction is new monarchy too so any opinions out there?

E92 M3

How is Ace of Spades? I'm close to level 3 on my Hunter and looking forward to actually using a HC in TTK.

Everyone seems to love the Ace of Spades. Hope to get it soon.

I need recommendations for a Legendary Primary\Special Weapon. I'll probably have the exotic sword soon which means I'm gonna have to substitute my suros out :( when i get it. My faction is new monarchy too so any opinions out there?

Join DO and get a hung jury!

sKiTz

Productive day for me

Nightfall netted me 310 Suros

Raid netted me
Helmet
Boots
Fusion rifle
Auto Rifle

Completed my Touch of Malaice quest too.

I'm up to 305 light now!

Strider

I love how every week on nightfall people just start saying "Just use x Titan ability"

And then people will argue it's not the best class in the game lol

Game is way harder without Titans yo

--

But I got another 310 Suros from nightfall... Which is the primary I used in the strike. #SmartLoot

Infuse material tho! Anyway thanks for the run guys :D

Homeboyd

I got the Vanguard scout "Not Like the Others" from an engram with good stability, triple tap, and grenadier. The aim assistance on this thing is insane. It's like 69 compared to Hung Jury's 26. It feels like a headshot machine.
I just got one of those with firefly, braced frame/explosive rounds, eye of the storm.

I also have the Treads Upon Stars with zen moment, explosive rounds, reactive reload and the DO vendor scout, Boolean and Touch of Malice. I literally don't know which scout to use.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well, truth be told, you just need the Hung Jury for your primary :)
My Hunter needs an HC. Got my eye on the Ace of Spades, Imago Loop and especially (Eyasluna which I can't take any action to get ;_;)

My Titan is totally happy with his Last Extremity with Firefly, but I definitely understand the Hung Jury hype ;)
dat newbie influx.

everyone's really excited for Friday. Gonna try and get my saint helm up to the mid 290's so I can run blindbubbles.
Weapons of Light and Shadowshot are serious MVPs in this raid.

Kyne

My Hunter needs an HC. Got my eye on the Ace of Spades, Imago Loop and especially (Eyasluna which I can't take any action to get ;_;)

My Titan is totally happy with his Last Extremity with Firefly, but I definitely understand the Hung Jury hype ;)

Weapons of Light and Shadowshot are serious MVPs in this raid.

Cool. I know we have x2 Titans and x2 Hunters. Should be cake! 8)

Navy Bean

Doing the Charged Agonarch Rune fight solo is my favorite fight in the game...

I think it's the map which allows for controlled chaos and retreat but you're still always in the middle of the mess. Fight is way too easy with 3 people.

I love how every week on nightfall people just start saying "Just use x Titan ability"

And then people will argue it's not the best class in the game lol

Game is way harder without Titans yo

--

But I got another 310 Suros from nightfall... Which is the primary I used in the strike. #SmartLoot

Infuse material tho! Anyway thanks for the run guys :D
Yeah, smart loot. Well, better than the 292 sidearm I got :)

R0ckman

Did anyone else do the final exotic sword quest with randoms? When I got to the end the first time, they randoms killed all the Wardens too soon, when I went into the next, the other 2 were Fire Sword guys and they killed my void kill early, knowing that i needed it, so I left them after they killed him (I believe it was on purpose to because we were slowly knocking down his health until all of a sudden I saw him completely get wrecked by what I'm assuming was a heavy weapon). I then hopped into and jumped out of matches until I found one with all void that went smoothly.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Ace of Spades is like Fatebringer if it wasn't arc and took up an exotic slot.

That's not a ringing endorsement since Imago Loop can roll with exact Fatebringer perks. I guess AoS would be good if you have a bunch of minor minions to headshot.

Ace of Spades is like Fatebringer if it wasn't arc and took up an exotic slot.

Also no outlaw (better perk imo) and explosive rounds.

Still a decent exotic considering how easy it is to get

Hits hard and consistently though. Reliable weapon despite not being fatebringer. I doubt they are going to make another legendary as amazing as fatebringer ever again lol

Top Bottom