• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I got the ghost and shards. Don't shards come naturally?

I think the Ghost isn't normally on the last bosses drop table. I've heard it described that the extra drop can come from anywhere in the raid. Sounds like your bonus drop was from the 2nd chest. And the standard drop was shards. *womp womp* Not much better than Skolas.

Yeah shards come from bosses and chests. Your 20 shards could get redeemed for extra shards, an extra raid drop, or just a random legendary engram.
Yeah got non of that. Oh well maybe it'll do it next week.

I think the Ghost isn't normally on the last bosses drop table. I've heard it described that the extra drop can come from anywhere in the raid. Sounds like your bonus drop was from the 2nd chest. And the standard drop was shards. *womp womp* Not much better than Skolas.
Makes sense actually. Gonna go cry in the corner.

So got the ghost and the shotgun from the raid. Problem is shotgun is 300 and the ghost is barely above 300. Not sure I'm liking the random light outputs.
Bungie's way of making you replay content.

Also once again the shards did nothing. Am I doing something wrong here? I had 20..
Obviously the raid hasn't been out that long, but just seems strange to me.

I think the 20 moldering shards give you a random drop from one of the raid checkpoint loot tables, which could be just more shards. I know I got just shards from a couple of the checkpoints from my initial run.

The shards basically give you a chance to get a drop from somewhere else in the raid. Like the ghost is from the first chest. That's why you got it from Oryx.

The shards you would have got anyway.
So technically you still loose out on a drop chance. It's just trying to make up for it.

And the really lucky ones get 2 drops.

Hum... I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Wait, what does this means?

I ask becauseit had been a while sicne I tried remote play and the last couple of days when I did I kept getting disconnected. Is this related to this change?
Not related. That was just a crappy connection.

Remote play used to disconnect you from Wifi and then search for the strongest signal, which was good for me because I have two hotspots in my house. It was also why party chat would disconnect. Now, it no longer does that. The wifi still sucks, which is why you were disconnecting probably.

Comedy gold my man

Let's nightfall again
so I can forget your from Texas and stuff

How goes it over there with Stroopie and Mr. Novabomb? ;)

Everything's alright over here, how are you doing? Just finished the crucible quest for a 150 Rocket Launcher and NF Tier bounties that will probably give 10 coins :p
Tomorrow is my last day off before starting my PhD for 4 years.

Not related. That was just a crappy connection.

Remote play used to disconnect you from Wifi and then search for the strongest signal, which was good for me because I have two hotspots in my house. It was also why party chat would disconnect. Now, it no longer does that. The wifi still sucks, which is why you were disconnecting probably.

Make sense. Thanks.

Did you do the ghost thing yesterday? I decided to skip it and wait for the real trigger to show up.

I'm debating buying a Vita again during Black Friday--is remote play still crap? Last time I had one I could barely connect to wifi. If not I might just buy the sony tablet that can do remote play.

Everything's alright over here, how are you doing? Just finished the crucible quest for a 150 Rocket Launcher and NF Tier bounties that will probably give 10 coins :p
Tomorrow is my last day off before starting my PhD for 4 years.

congrats EJ!

even if your not playing as much, hope you still stick around :)

Tecnniqe

Banned
Oh fuck this quest. 5 killstreak and this? Really? It was at 97% for crying out loud.
CQFsphpWwAAUCdk.jpg:large

Why haven't you posted your party chat joining through vita guide yet?!
I used to have an imgur that I posted here all the time whenever people said "I can't chat because I'm on a Vita" but that workaround isn't necessary anymore. You just fire up the native party chat app on the Vita and join the party. It's how I party chat when I'm playing on the PS TV at work.

noomi

Oh fuck this quest. 5 killstreak and this? Really? It was at 97% for crying out loud.
CQFsphpWwAAUCdk.jpg:large

This quest... this quest made me so mad.

I did it in a few matches, but the stress it caused me was pretty intense.

I used to have an imgur that I posted here all the time whenever people said "I can't chat because I'm on a Vita" but that workaround isn't necessary anymore. You just fire up the native party chat app on the Vita and join the party. It's how I party chat when I'm playing on the PS TV at work.

Oh sweet! So it actually lets you join the party chat on vita and speak to people now while playing on remote with the ps4?

bitsurugi

Need 1 more for a fast clear raid. Since we want it fast, we are looking for someone who cleared the raid at least once.

PSN: Bitsurugi

Top Bottom