• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Kyne

Oh fuck this quest. 5 killstreak and this? Really? It was at 97% for crying out loud.
CQFsphpWwAAUCdk.jpg:large

play it safe; your next match do NOT play with the TLW. At the end if it looks like your team is gonna win, hide in a corner and equip it. You'll get a free 3% for winning.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Raid loot is so random. I got all of 2 shards from Golgo.

But, Oryx gave me 2 versions of the exact same weapon (different light) on both of my kills.

The system for raid drops in general is shit. Smart loot is a sham. The fact that you get nothing from some bosses is a complete joke. And in your case 2 of the same weapon from one, shows it's severely flawed in my opinion. The only upside is you can use stuff for infusion fuel, I suppose.

Strider

Vanity pretty damn good.

Hung Jury and it are the only legendary primaries I'm ever gonna need

Unless heroic raid gives elemental primaries

X-Frame

Are we doing anything for when PSN 3.0 launches tomorrow? There is already a GAF Community in the beta right?

Does it work well?

LTWood12

I'm sorry sir, but do you own a Vita 1000, a black and pink Vita 2000, and two PSTVs? Because if not, then step the hell off!

Yes motherfucka I DO!

Got my Vita 1000 on launch day. Remote played Killzone Shadowfall on 11/14/15 (the day before PS4 was available to general public), and have a Vita TV on my Credenza. Have you run the relic on Vita? Have you done PoE 35 on Vita? If not YOU step off.

I'm the biggest Vita fan around and I'd say get the tab for the better wifi and controller support. How much is it?

The most reasonable size tablet from sony will cost $450. . I would purchase it if I can get it for 250 during Black Friday.

I really want to see how remote play is on a tablet that has a better wifi connection than the vita.

Vanity pretty damn good.

Is the bug where the game crashes when LitC and Firefly proc at the same time fixed?

I passe on the gun because too many problems were beeing reported about this.

Yes motherfucka I DO!

Got my Vita 1000 on launch day. Remote played Killzone Shadowfall on 11/14/15 (the day before PS4 was available to general public), and have a Vita TV on my Credenza. Have you run the relic on Vita? Have you done PoE 35 on Vita? If not YOU step off.

I can atest he did Hard Crota (when it was really hard) on Vita... I don't think it get's much bettr than that honestly.

zewone

So got the ghost and the shotgun from the raid. Problem is shotgun is 300 and the ghost is barely above 300. Not sure I'm liking the random light outputs.
Bungie's way of making you replay content.

Also once again the shards did nothing. Am I doing something wrong here? I had 20..
Obviously the raid hasn't been out that long, but just seems strange to me.

You'll get an extra drop at Oryx with 20 in your inventory (automatically consumed when you beat him).

It's working for me each time as I have gotten extra armor and guns. I got the full raid set with only 2 Oryx kills with shards.

E92 M3

Vanity pretty damn good.

As much as I love elemental primaries, they really tightened the pool of useable weapons. Love how an elemental primary is only on the Zhalo for now.

Navy Bean

The system for raid drops in general is shit. Smart loot is a sham. The fact that you get nothing from some bosses is a complete joke. And in your case 2 of the same weapon from one, shows it's severely flawed in my opinion. The only upside is you can use stuff for infusion fuel, I suppose.

Yeah, my first Oryx kill got me 2 ARs lol. I infused both asap...that gun is trash. The scout I got has full-auto and is at least useful.

Yes motherfucka I DO!

It's on! I want to see a live streamed Vita DGaf Olympics.

A race through the jumping puzzles, fastest Crota kills, and last man stranding in solo POE35.

phen0m24

Everything's alright over here, how are you doing? Just finished the crucible quest for a 150 Rocket Launcher and NF Tier bounties that will probably give 10 coins :p
Tomorrow is my last day off before starting my PhD for 4 years.

Bah! PhD better be in Trials. ;) Good luck man!!! We're here if you need us.

Why haven't you posted your party chat joining through vita guide yet?!

How are you able to 6 man?

These questions need answers.

I'm sorry sir, but do you own a Vita 1000, a black and pink Vita 2000, and two PSTVs? Because if not, then step the hell off!

Burn!

Yes motherfucka I DO!

Double burn!

Put your Vitas away. No one wants to see that.

Nilla don't interfere
it's just getting good

Popcorn.gif

ich00

New page!

Sticking this here again:

Repost from the community side of DGaf:

Good Morning DGaf!

Are there any PS4 players that have any interest in a night time weekly reset raid? My thoughts were starting around 10pm EST. I have one friend who would join who isn’t on Gaf, so would need 4 people. If we had a few people who wanted to be alts that would be good too, just in case people dropped out. Sign-up sheet below. (Ideally this could become a weekly adventure)

1. Ichabod00 (me)
2. Ichabod00's friend
3. PerilousInJ
alt1.
at2.

Top Bottom