• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

BahamutPT

Has anyone managed to drop a second Ghost Shell while already having one from the Raid equipped? Or does it really lock you out of getting another?

KodaRuss

So to get the exotic class item you just need to get to rank 25 with the faction? Is there anything after that? Thinking about burning some materials into dead orbit.

Is a self-ban the same as an account suicide?

no, account suicide is if you dont ever want to come back. a Self ban is self imposed to keep you from posting for awhile as gaf can be an addiction thats hard to stay away from. especially if you need to focus on real life.

So to get the exotic class item you just need to get to rank 25 with the faction? Is there anything after that? Thinking about burning some materials into dead orbit.

You have to complete a quest.

I think its 10 heroic strikes, 10 wins in crucible, and you have to kill both minions of the dark and players in PVP while wearing the fraction emblem, shader, and class item.

BahamutPT

How do I get the 310 artefact, I've completed the raid but haven't finished the taken war quests, do I have to do them?

Yes, you need to complete Earth, Venus and Mars (I believe Petra is not required). Eris will then give you "Road to King's Fall". Then the last step will require you to kill the Raid bosses. Once they're down, you get the artifact.

zewone

How do I get the 310 artefact, I've completed the raid but haven't finished the taken war quests, do I have to do them?

Yep. You need to get the quest Road to King's Fall.

Do the Taken Wars for Zavala only, don't worry about the ones on the Reef.

You'll do a few story missions (including Fear's Embrace).

Unstable

Serious talk: we've had this serious talk like 10x. Are we in party chat? Can anyone hear me? Is ZW asleep?

2 weeks since the raid's launch or next OT, whichever comes first. At this rate they should happen around the same time, on Friday.
Drake, no one listens to anyone ever.

I probably was ZWing sleeping.

Using the Sunbreaker hammer spam technique is hilariously overpowered. Other players have to feel like they're in hell whenever I spam flaming hammers and sunspots at the CoO. Everything is on fire!!!!

Edit: I would never use this technique/glitch in PvP. I would feel so bad!!!

GutZ31

It's a little more than that, but not very hard.
Think you need to do 10 Heroic Strikes, with a bunch of major kills, and win 10 crucible matches, with a good amount of kills, all while wearing the faction shader/emblem/class item.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Balls, I've completed the old hunger quest (3 raid bosses) but have the champions to do, are they soloable?
Ahh the kill X taken champion thing? Yeah you can solo them but its really hard unless you have hammer for days or high light level. I suggest getting 1 or 2 people with you, and you might get a few randoms running about as well.
And you can explore all the way into the jumping puzzle, including the platform with the deactivated portal.

You teleport somewhere to get that Ghost, right?

Oh maaaaaan

Well once people figured it out me and 2 other Gaffers went in a got it.

Sadly Bungie seems to avoid answering if getting it this way is intended or not.

btkadams

If anyone wants to kill a champion in skywatch (I need it for a quest), join on me. This place has no other people so I need help to get the taken to spawn and take down the captain.

PSN is btkadams

Ophelion

I hope that's the case. Would be similar to Driviks quest.

Assuming an equal difficulty, would be even more punishing than the Spindle quest was though because there are parts of Paradox that cannot just be sprinted past. Specifically the force field that comes up in the Templar area. You'd have to stand and fight through the solo junk, run back, get wrecked, respawn, fight back through the solo junk, repeat...

Edit: on the other hand, a ton of us have more raid gear now and an overall higher light level, so maybe it wouldn't actually matter to DGAF.

Kal_El

Posted in wrong thread

Finally finished the raid beginning to end. I received the chest piece, scout, pulse and 2 shotguns. <--I know right. Was very exciting all over again. I can imagine what in store for the future. This is going to be very exciting.

Now the only thing I want is a mode similar to PoE but in a more wide open environment where you can equip exotics in every slot and it's really hard. Imagine the mothyards with a 6 man fire team with Draksis, Taniks and spider tanks and every boss from Earth spawning in a different intervals. Kinda like a horde mode but really difficult with rewards getting better the higher you rank up.

I would love for patrols to be dangerous to explore.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hi.

fgbnhmhgn.gif

Tecnniqe

Banned
Posted in wrong thread

Finally finished the raid beginning to end. I received the chest piece, scout, pulse and 2 shotguns. <--I know right. Was very exciting all over again. I can imagine what in store for the future. This is going to be very exciting.

Now the only thing I want is a mode similar to PoE but in a more wide open environment where you can equip exotics in every slot and it's really hard. Imagine the mothyards with a 6 man fire team with Draksis, Taniks and spider tanks and every boss from Earth spawning in a different intervals. Kinda like a horde mode but really difficult with rewards getting better the higher you rank up.

I would love for patrols to be dangerous to explore.

I'd love for them to build a massive arena mode horde style like Gears 3 have. Love that mode.

Top Bottom