• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Dante316

So if I have my Titan to 292, with a 291 1000 Yard Stare and a 294 primary, am I in relatively good shape to do the raid? I've been trying to get better stuff to drop for the last week and had almost zero luck (went from 291 to 292, woo).

I did the raid as a 286 up to daughters, your fine.

So I went level 5 to 40 playing PVP only. I've only just hit 40 and have 200 light. What do I do now?

Do the Quest lines, especially the main Taken King one. Play the story missions, level up your subclasses, etc. You'll keep getting higher Light blues and even some purples as you go. If you're interested in PvE then try to eventually get up to 285+ Light for the King's Fall raid.

You can start doing Daily story missions at 240 Light, Heroic Strikes at 260 and Nightfall at 280.

GlamFM

Banned
So if I have my Titan to 292, with a 291 1000 Yard Stare and a 294 primary, am I in relatively good shape to do the raid? I've been trying to get better stuff to drop for the last week and had almost zero luck (went from 291 to 292, woo).

In a good Group you should be fine.

Ah, didn't know that's how it works. Thanks for the heads up! I just want to get my first one for a 310 heavy then I can take my time with the other two. I don't even have the Legendary versions of the others...

I also need to eventually finish those Crucible quest lines. I had no idea they were so long and were required to unlock those weekly bounties with the "Nightfall-level" rewards.

Oh for sure, not excited about those quest delays either. It's like the stupid PoE Exotic bounty step "wait for Variks" except worse in some cases.

Im in exactly the same boat as you lol. The grind for those other swords and the crucible quest line dont seem so attracting.

MrDaravon

That's two raid ghosts at 300.

Oh well. Will give the new one that dropped today to my Warlock or Hunter.

Raid stuff being able to drop at 300 is still insane to me. Half of what I've found in Raids has been useless as a result and discourages me from wanting to do it anymore. If they're going to have it roll a range and not 310 they should at least make it 305-310 or something.

You can only get one charge a day on the agnorach rune, right?

If you tag along with someone who already has a charged rune, you can max yours out no matter where it's at. Get some damage on any yellow-bar enemies with names and each one of them will add a charge to your rune.

If you don't need to do anymore characters then you can just open the chest at the end along with the other person. Otherwise, you should keep your charged rune and use it to start another instance where other people can charge theirs. Keep passing the love around like that. Circle of cheese.

Are any of the raid weapons the best of their type?
I got the sniper, but I think my 1000 yard stare is better.
I also got the scout, but I feel like the hung jury I bought from DO is better.

Someone mind helping me do the last fight of the Touch of Malice quest line. I'm at the boss and I keep getting to the last phase, but it's just too much for me to handle solo. I'm so damn close but I just can't get in the last few hits with all these adds.

Ambitious

probably my next purchase, it became my favorite PVP gun, been using suros right now becuase I dont have anything better :(

Changed my mind and bought the Mask of the Third Man instead. I need 30 Arc Blade multikills for the Bladedancer quest, so that's gonna be more useful.

With my Titan at 304, I decided to get my Hunter to 40 and start levelling his gear. Progress so far has been good:

R5RP3Q0.jpg

Think I'm gonna roll with Million Million instead of Bittersteel, though. Looks better with the silver Clasps.

Ophelion

The fact that I already have HJ and 1000 yard stare (in all three elemental flavors no less. Thanks RNG!) is quite pleasing to me. Guess I should work on getting that exotic sword so that my loadout may be complete.

Tovarisc

Could some level 40 come and blow up Oryx at the end of Regicide mission? I want this done so I can get my hunter out of this limbo and back on track to level 40.

PS4, ID: Tovarisc

Someone mind helping me do the last fight of the Touch of Malice quest line. I'm at the boss and I keep getting to the last phase, but it's just too much for me to handle solo. I'm so damn close but I just can't get in the last few hits with all these adds.

if I can get my last calcium fragment from CoO or someone who has a charged A. Rune tonight ill be doing it as well. but that wont be for 3 hours till I can play. if you dont find anyone by then

with exception of the heavy machine gun, Ive been using my raid weapons for infusion fodder. granted ive only gotten the auto rifle and the fusion rifle. the 2 worst ones :(

but on the bright side, they leveled up my 1k yard stare and hung jury

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah has anyone tried talking to the Gunsmith with all four DVARIN relics in their inventory? Rather than just dismantling them right away.
My speculation is that you hand in the items to the Gunsmith, and then you'll need to get to something like Gunsmith Rank 5 before the quest begins.

Top Bottom