• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

again?

and ill add to it with this post. and to keep it on topic.
doing any raids tonight?

ummm yeah maybe. Did my usual 3 this morning but if I'm around I could definitely help with another run or two.

I really need to finish my exotic sword quest (6 more fancy planetary materials and the Strike...) and I'd like to finish my Armsday weapons before tomorrow but otherwise I didn't have any gaming plans tonight.

It was a self ban? Why? If its not inappropiate to ask that is.

Lots of people do it when they want to focus on real-life stuff. Fairly common from what I've seen honestly.

Tecnniqe

Banned
It's clearly not intended that way. I guess we'll find out when paradox is the daily.

I assume not considering how Destiny works
or dont

But if this is as game breaking as people claim i assume they would be all over it by now.
I think this might just be one step of many to come.

1. me
2. Frostburn
3. Ozone
4. Darryl
5. Manic
6. kreepmode

Okay, that's 6. We will start 7 pm EST (a few minutes late is fine, kreep). My PSN is Tigerheli. If we aren't already friends, please add me. Id' add you but I'm still at work!

7PM EST raid team confirm. Can't wait guys.

ummm yeah maybe. Did my usual 3 this morning but if I'm around I could definitely help with another run or two.

I really need to finish my exotic sword quest (6 more fancy planetary materials and the Strike...) and I'd like to finish my Armsday weapons before tomorrow but otherwise I didn't have any gaming plans tonight.

Lots of people do it when they want to focus on real-life stuff. Fairly common from what I've seen honestly.

its ok driz, do what you got to do. I was going to try and get in with LT on friday if there was room on that run. I just didnt want to miss a train if there was one :)

X-Frame

Was in the Tower where someone was talking to Rahool.

xX7yP1c4LN4M3Xx found Twilight Garrison

Wow, so maybe they are just incredibly rare. I do t understand that at all. Something must be wrong because the Titan armor blueprint has no room for the Twilight Garrison, only Alphi Lupi.

I would love for Bungie to comment on why so many exotic armor pieces seem so rare. Could exotic armor be behind quests as well? That seems a bit too much. More weapons I understand because anybody and any class can do them, but not armor.

Armsday should be on reset too. It seems weird to have everything else roll over but not get to play with your new weapons.

At least for now I've really enjoyed having an extra day to get stuff done (like the exotic sword and the Armsday weapons). Lots of people probably finish this stuff earlier in the week but I don't spend much time just grinding out these sorts of things.

How did people even find out about that Paradox Ghost thing?
It's such absurd steps you have to take :D

A million monkeys at a million typewriters....

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times"

blackflag

You probably want to get the planetary materials done today so you don't have to wait a whole week since armsday is tomorrow. I'm currently waiting on him so I can do the strike.

At least for now I've really enjoyed having an extra day to get stuff done (like the exotic sword and the Armsday weapons). Lots of people probably finish this stuff earlier in the week but I don't spend much time just grinding out these sorts of things.

It is helpful for quests but I'm not sure if I really care for having to wait for a questline to advance in the first place. It's kinda anti climatic to do some difficult and exciting quest only to have to wait a week to pick up your reward.

I've got a lot of marks to spend. Any suggestions, aside from Hung Jury?

Vanguard vendor 1000 yard stare if you don't already have one... your favorite Yr 2 version of a year 1 exotic, like Saint Helm, Don't Touch Me, Nighthawk, Bad Juju, Red Death, Suros, etc... Maybe some armor that has the perks you want?

Honestly it's hard to find stuff. I got a really interesting Haake pulse rifle from a Gunsmith package but I'm not sure who sells it, if anyone. Same RoF as Messenger with a sliver more impact, better range, 36 round mag and mine dropped with Headseeker, Counterbalance and Hand-Laid Stock (so stability should be extremely high once I max it).

Wallach

Well once people figured it out me and 2 other Gaffers went in a got it.

Sadly Bungie seems to avoid answering if getting it this way is intended or not.

I'm not sure Bungie really needs to comment on this. It's clearly not intended. There is never going to be some shit in the game where you need people to join the fireteam at a particular moment and then you kill yourself to force the game to respawn you in some random ass location.

Schryver

I really like my Treads Upon Stars but the Hung Jury appears to be better in almost every way..that seems dumb. If I want to hit DO rank 3 I will have to waste a whole lot of motes and mats and it will also be hard to get up to 150 marks tonight since I won't have much time to play. Will probably just stick with my current primary for now. But when I grab Touch of Malice maybe it won't matter too much?

You probably want to get the planetary materials done today so you don't have to wait a whole week since armsday is tomorrow. I'm currently waiting on him so I can do the strike.

Ah, didn't know that's how it works. Thanks for the heads up! I just want to get my first one for a 310 heavy then I can take my time with the other two. I don't even have the Legendary versions of the others...

I also need to eventually finish those Crucible quest lines. I had no idea they were so long and were required to unlock those weekly bounties with the "Nightfall-level" rewards.

It is helpful for quests but I'm not sure if I really care for having to wait for a questline to advance in the first place. It's kinda anti climatic to do some difficult and exciting quest only to have to wait a week to pick up your reward.

Oh for sure, not excited about those quest delays either. It's like the stupid PoE Exotic bounty step "wait for Variks" except worse in some cases.

Shiv47

So if I have my Titan to 292, with a 291 1000 Yard Stare and a 294 primary, am I in relatively good shape to do the raid? I've been trying to get better stuff to drop for the last week and had almost zero luck (went from 291 to 292, woo).

Top Bottom