• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Tovarisc

10th physics bug when fighting against Oryx in Regicide, such BS. Boss attack throwing you to wall at speed of light => ded

Halp, please! I want this to be over :(

With my Titan at 304, I decided to get my Hunter to 40 and start levelling his gear. Progress so far has been good:

Think I'm gonna roll with Million Million instead of Bittersteel, though. Looks better with the silver Clasps.

I'm debating buying that cloak and the deer one soon. . all the best looking cloaks are with the Speaker.

Menome

Should have been in bed at least an hour ago. I can't do it whilst pissed off at not getting this bloody final Elimination match-win with every second team I face being teabaggers which infuriates me even more at how fucking juvenile they are.

X-Frame

The No Back Up Plans look so much better, the old ones were terrible for Commander Shepard cosplay.

I agree. Have you tested just how much longer the exotic perk grants Force Barrier?

The Weeklt Update from like a month ago said they improved No Backup Plans for the exotic perk to last significantly longer. In the last it just added 5 seconds of duration.

Anyone, I could really use a helping hand here. Just need someone for 5 minutes on fear's embrace

Edit: Nevermind I got Mary Kate and Ashley down by myself

Kyoufu

Luke, I hope you have a chat with the team regarding Nightfalls, because not only do the rewards suck balls but the effort required to go through them just isn't worth it.

I mean, I'd rather get that Radiant Light buff back than what we have now, ie. nothing. I did NF once but I'm not bothering a 2nd or 3rd time this week. It's just not worth it.

Pls fix.

I agree. Have you tested just how much longer the exotic perk grants Force Barrier?

The Weeklt Update from like a month ago said they improved No Backup Plans for the exotic perk to last significantly longer. In the last it just added 5 seconds of duration.
Damn I infused mine right away

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Nightfall rewards do kinda suck and with how easy NF is to do now it makes zero sense for it not to have matchmaking. None at all.

Kalamari

Hmm, really? I will have to try it out.

I'm debating buying that cloak and the deer one soon. . all the best looking cloaks are with the Speaker.

I debated buying the Cosmic Joke cloak, but I never liked the shape of its hood. Gonna get Dead Zone Revolution when he gets it, though.

Also wanna pick up Honor of the Cormorant for my Titan. Wore that thing all the way through Year 1, kinda wanna continue the tradition. But, on the other hand, I'm really digging the black/orange scheme I've got going with my Sunbreaker's Mark.

Take these 4 Fusion Rifles that dropped today and shove it up where the sun don't shine, Oryx.

4 huh? should start collecting them ala husks

Anyone for CoO? I need two stolen rune charges to charge my antiquated.

PSN: JxOxHxNxSxOxN

good lord at that ID, friends must have a hard time finding you lol
im going to be doing it later tonight if you havnt found anyone yet. then its off to phobos
god help me

Kalamari

With No Back Up Plans + Relentless perk, Force Barrier lasted roughly 23-24 seconds.

Without Relentless it lasted about 20 seconds.

Tovarisc

Finally got encounter with Oryx that didn't have physics bug killing me <.< Now got few more quests and they are tad out of my current level. This limbo is unreal, all content either is way too below me or just tad too much above making me as tough as wet paper in it.

Luke, I hope you have a chat with the team regarding Nightfalls, because not only do the rewards suck balls but the effort required to go through them just isn't worth it.

I mean, I'd rather get that Radiant Light buff back than what we have now, ie. nothing. I did NF once but I'm not bothering a 2nd or 3rd time this week. It's just not worth it.

Pls fix.

Like I said before, make NF account wide like dailies and guarantee an exotic engram, or random exotic.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
With No Back Up Plans + Relentless perk, Force Barrier lasted roughly 23-24 seconds.

That sounds pretty good. I've got 310 No Backup Plans and 310 Immolation Fists and like 303 Ruin Wings. Spoiled for choice.

Frenden

Banned
I decided to finally give the Chaperone quest a shot. Four games of Mayhem as a Gunslinger. I definitely recommend doing it there. Great for your subclass emblem quest too. Lots of grenade and super kills.

Dawg

Only managed to play three hours today but still made some nice progress. Moving up in the light business, yo. Legendary boots! :D

Also, I hate Mars so much. Is it supposed to be the worst planet out there? I just... dislike it. Doesn't help that it is (imo) the worst planet to do the Taken quests. I have a hard time finding any people on Mars, except for the Scablands area which is usually all right. But the other places are usually empty.

CQGuvyJWgAAFnVF.jpg:large

Namikaze1

Hunter got chest piece.

Warlock got chest piece.

Titan got jackshit.

All 3 got a fusion rifle. Titan got 2 of those damn things.

This is the second time I got double fusion rifles in a single raid run.

AT LAST.

Four hours to get two Elimination wins.

Four. Hours.

I'm so very sorry.

As a follow up, I am now seeing the Shaxx bounties that he offers after completing the initial quest line.

Also, are there any PST groups that play after 9pm? Looking for some Raid/CoO groups to run with. I play nicely with others. Mostly.

Top Bottom