• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

VLEXP

Looking to do weekly nightfall at around 6:30pm Pacific Time.
PSN vlexp
Let me know and I will add you
1.Me
2. ???
3. ????

Anyone got a fully charged agnorach rune I can leech off of? I just need one more calcified rune for 45 and that's the easiest one I can get :|. Psn is greyblade.

Zocano

I wish they could/would pump out patches like it's nobody's business.

But it is and it's Activision's specifically. Oh well.

what is this glitch?

It's a feature

If you have a sun breaker, you can test it out yourself. Activate your super, and simultaneously press L1+R1+R2+L2 at the same time while mashing all those 4 continually and fast. What happens is that it 'loads' the next hammer toss, but since you pressed multiple buttons , 2 of which can activate the hammer toss, you end up 'loading' multiple hammers. This makes you machine gun hammers out while not wasting any energy.

It's weir.d

Mupod

goddamn that nightfall boss was a pain in the ass.

Got ANOTHER 310 telesto. If they ever get around to doing that black hammer nerf I'll be able to 310 it just with these damn things since it's all I seem to get.

zewone

? Pretty sure the PS exclusive armour is Legendary this time around.

The new exclusive armor is legendary, which is good.

They reused the old exclusive armor, which looks really cool for Warlock and Hunter, in TTK, but it's still only blue so you can't infuse it.

His helmet in the picture was a vanilla PS exclusive.

CQGuvyJWgAAFnVF.jpg:large

CREMSteve

It's a feature

If you have a sun breaker, you can test it out yourself. Activate your super, and simultaneously press L1+R1+R2+L2 at the same time while mashing all those 4 continually and fast. What happens is that it 'loads' the next hammer toss, but since you pressed multiple buttons , 2 of which can activate the hammer toss, you end up 'loading' multiple hammers. This makes you machine gun hammers out while not wasting any energy.

It's weir.d
Well I know what I'm trying tonight after the hockey game. :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey so what time were all ya'll thinking about raiding tonight? LT or PuMa or whoever if you see this send me a PSN message plz?

BLCKATK

Just got my hands on a Wormsinger rune and a Skyburners Command Beacon. Anyone want to join me on the Dreadnought to reap some rewards? You'll get a Wormfeeder rune which will transform into a chest key and the Command Beacon will lead to an event with a weekly reward chest.

Add me on if you are interested PSN: Azys_

SheHateMe

So, I'm at work.
Not working. Thinking about TTK. You understand, right?

Anyway.

Sitting on 182 Legendary marks. I NEED a cloak. The cloak I have is butt ugly (camo with gold trim that doesn't change colors with shaders? EW.) and I have two options:

1. Gamble with Rahool. Legendary Engram is only 60 marks, but I could get a cloak that's under the 297 that I have on now, or a class item, or an exotic, OR an exotic that's not for Hunter. Mighty big gamble.

2. Buy from The Speaker for 60 marks and 25 motes. It's a 280 cloak, I know exactly what I'm getting and at least Strength Of The Pack isn't butt ugly.

What do, GAF?

Dalek

After playing for 2 weeks, I have to say that the lack of ways to obtain Legendary Marks is bothering me. They boasted about removing the weekly ceiling of 200 for marks-but then turn around and limit your access to getting them.

7 Daily Crucible x 15
7 Daily Story x 15
3 Heroic Strikes x 10

That's 240. Now you can dismantle your Year 2 Legendaries and get a measly 3-5 each, but come on. This is still a small amount.

CREMSteve

Solar sword is truly OP when fully upgraded <.<. I can three shot the tier 1 CoO bosses lol.
We had a guy in Tier 3 Court of Oryx and he was one-shorting the sword-bearers with an exotic solar sword. One uppercut attack and the Knight would disintegrate. It was nuts. Dude was only 291 Light, too. Can only imagine how deadly someone at 310 would be.

zewone

So, I'm at work.

Anyway.

Sitting on 182 Legendary marks. I NEED a cloak. The cloak I have is butt ugly (camo with gold trim that doesn't change colors with shaders? EW.) and I have two options:

1. Gamble with Rahool. Legendary Engram is only 60 marks, but I could get a cloak that's under the 297 that I have on now, or a class item, or an exotic, OR an exotic that's not for Hunter. Mighty big gamble.

2. Buy from The Speaker for 60 marks and 25 motes. It's a 280 cloak, I know exactly what I'm getting and at least Strength Of The Pack isn't butt ugly.

What do, GAF?

Buy the speaker cloaks.

All of the engram cloaks are awful.

I'm personally waiting for Six Coyotes to be on sale again.

We had a guy in Tier 3 Court of Oryx and he was one-shorting the sword-bearers with an exotic solar sword. One uppercut attack and the Knight would disintegrate. It was nuts. Dude was only 291 Light, too. Can only imagine how deadly someone at 310 would be.

It's making soloing stolen runes not terrible

Strider

So, I'm at work.

Anyway.

What do, GAF?

Buy from the speaker.

That's what I'm gonna do at least. As soon as that Venom shows up. Hopefully tomorrow....

Wait the PvP daily is one per account?!

I only played once on my Warlock and it says completed for my Hunter.. Crazy.

What about daily PvE? Once per account too?

Wallach

Hey so what time were all ya'll thinking about raiding tonight? LT or PuMa or whoever if you see this send me a PSN message plz?

Not sure I'll be able to raid tonight. Will let you know in another hour but work may keep my attention through this evening.

On a side note the vendor Apple of Discord is wonderful. That may be my new workhorse for TTK.

Top Bottom