• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Man Destiny needs a highlander mode for pvp. Free for all. Swords only, you start with a basic white sword no grenades, no super. Then if you get a kill the damage ups slightly until you get enough kills to get an upgraded version like the current legendary with blocks and a heavy attack. After you reach the next tier you get an exotic type sword with an expanded moveset and super capability. Maybe 3 lives each, or you could do true highlander style one death. Anyways last man standing.

Arrrammis

Titan time through the 2nd jumping room: 20 seconds.
Hunter time through the 2nd juming room: 10 minutes.

Edit: Saying cause I was the only titan in a group of hunters.

lt519

Well if anyone wants to raid I'm in, looking for some decent experience would want to beat it fairly fast or at least get to Oryx.

Who is in? need 5 more

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Fuck.

I'm down to help.

Im down to help if fig is down to help

I have tried him about 50 times i think without a kill. I have the CP if you wanna try again. PSN: gk1225
Appreciate the offers. I definitely do want to finish it up soon if someone has the checkpoint.

PSN: RoboPlato
Man that sucks, I thought I had it bad :(. I never thought to look on bnet for that kind of stuff, I'm assuming you're just looking at your death count on recent games where you know you loaded in at Oryx? I was there with you for 46 attempts last night, still can't believe you guys didn't get it after I left :/. At least I got some clears with my Hunter, but yeah I'm pretty much done with the Raid for a very long time. You should definitely keep at it though to get a kill on him though, you had it down pat man.
Our group last night was pretty good. It always just seemed like someone died right before that last sliver of health. We were at the end quite a few times.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Well if anyone wants to raid I'm in, looking for some decent experience would want to beat it fairly fast or at least get to Oryx.

Who is in? need 5 more

would love to, did it once, now have touch of malice so should be quicker

psn dayeight

hyp

does anyone know if the perk from bad juju (increase super regeneration per kill) stacks with helmets with the perk that increase super energy from non-guardian kills?

Juraash

Do you still need help? If so I'll join.

Got it done with a few randoms. Be down to help you if you need the fragment or want a crack at some loot though.

@hyp - it used to stack with things like Obsidian Mind. So I would assume it still does, yes.

Kaiken

Banned
Ghost, Boots, Helmet, Class Item and three Exotic Engrams (The Last Word, Hawkmoon and Crest of Alpha Lupi... meh) thanks to the Three of Coins. I'd say that was a good King's Fall run.

you only have yourself to blame

I've only done start to finish runs with my Titan, and I'm dreading that part with my other 2 characters. Both times have been with Reign, and he's always worried about each jump but they are simply no problem with a Titan. The floaty warlock jump and the Hunter jump which doesn't get too high won't be fun.

inthrall

I'm a WARLOCK

That room is my nightmares come to life.

Just use stormtrance to climb the walls, or a sword to glitch your way up

EDIT: Warlock master race
6ebbb1154d_2889421-2103310973-scree.jpg

maomaoIYP

Shield Brothers Chaperone quest--anyone need to do it or want to help? I could use the help. :)

Goddamn. I'm at work. *sigh*
I also need the Exotic sword strike x 3 after armsday drops. I think it maybe too difficult to try for all 3 swords in a single strike.

Juraash

Thanks, I need the fragment (would be my 45th) but i don't have an antiquated rune yet so maybe some other time.

I'm down to 3 now. I missed a raid one, have two from strikes and one from a combo in T2 CoO. Figure the strikes and the T2 are probably the easiest with a couple gaffers willing to tolerate resetting the T2.

MrDaravon

Our group last night was pretty good. It always just seemed like someone died right before that last sliver of health. We were at the end quite a few times.

Yeah, I've said this on here before but I actively dislike a single error or death causing a wipe in parts of the Raid, there specifically. It's probably by design and what they intended which is fine, but it's not my cup of tea. Even if I had the best 5 players in the world offer to carry me through the Raid I just don't think I have it in me again, the whole thing is just a slog and the loot (assuming it even drops) is just largely not worth it, especially since it can roll anywhere between 300-310 so you can't even count on 310 drops for infusion. I've had more success getting 310s out of exotic engrams for infusing than raid gear :/.

That said I want zero part of it but I really want to see what they even do for the Hard Raid.

Top Bottom