• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

I need to spend marks. I don't have Y2 Suros, Thunderlord, or Truth. Leaning Suros. Or maybe pulse rifle reload gloves.

I would stay away from getting perk specific armor pieces until the meta is a bit more clear. Right now it's still a little hard to tell what weapons are going to be ideal. Pulse rifles are a safe bet though.

Mindlog

Up to the Scout Rifle portion of the weekly crucible quest... Only 124 more steps to go.

I start with a solid Suros then switch to Tlaloc. Does anyone else have a weird issue with the Tlaloc not firing when it should?

Finished the raid armor set with a chestpiece tonight; also got the boots (again) and the RL which I promptly infused into my Ruin Wake. Just want the ghost though and maybe the sniper.

Ezio

Myself 287 LL and friend 294 LL

We are looking for another or a raid to do. Haven't done raid before but we both have mic etc. Also up for PvP and strikes

add me on PS4: SorrowsEnd82

Thanks!

gk1225

Neo Member
Some of you may remember that I was having a ton of trouble with Oryx this weekend. I just looked at my stats on Bungie.net and have attempted him 136 times with no kill.

I have tried him about 50 times i think without a kill. I have the CP if you wanna try again. PSN: gk1225

Rainmaker

Banned
I doubt I'll ever get this crucible quest done.

Anyway, I'm still trying to find some help doing the level 42 Shield Brothers strike for the two shotgun kills. I'm light level 295. I guess that's enough?

If anyone needs it or wants to help let me know. Would be nice to finish it before tomorrow. I've been trying to get a group together all week. On PS4, btw

MrDaravon

Some of you may remember that I was having a ton of trouble with Oryx this weekend. I just looked at my stats on Bungie.net and have attempted him 136 times with no kill.

Man that sucks, I thought I had it bad :(. I never thought to look on bnet for that kind of stuff, I'm assuming you're just looking at your death count on recent games where you know you loaded in at Oryx? I was there with you for 46 attempts last night, still can't believe you guys didn't get it after I left :/. At least I got some clears with my Hunter, but yeah I'm pretty much done with the Raid for a very long time. You should definitely keep at it though to get a kill on him though, you had it down pat man.

Kyoufu

Imagine having really interesting backstory and lore regarding the Hive and Oryx in the form of grimoire cards but in the actual game that people actually play and experience, the part where it all truly matters, Oryx himself is just another generic bad guy with super generic lines.

300 machine gun followed by a load of dupes that were worse than what I had, redeemed by a 310 ghost shell drop at the end.

I was so awful at the platform jumping at Oryx which I never had a problem with first time I did it.

inthrall

Did my third raid on Warlock this week, and managed to get a second pair of gloves and chest... At least they were 310 and 305 light, instead of 305/304

Touch of Malice was a bit silly on the last 2 fights, managed to kill the sisters in one go each, and Oryx was a cakewalk

Top Bottom