• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Strider

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide on a weapon to spend my marks on; Dead Orbit's Hung Jury or FWC's The Vanity. Any suggestions? 

I have both and they are both quality. You can't really go wrong with either.

Whichever one you decide make sure you get the other at some point too though :)

LTWood12

Sincerest apologies to Hudson, T-44, Lnkn, Hawkian, and Blueberry for having to leave our court of oryx session so suddenly. I'd hit an enrage timer that I wasn't even aware I'd aggro'd! And as you know, those are the worst kind.

LTWood12

Hey anyone sitting on a fully charged Agonarach rune? T-44 needs one more fragment and if he could fast track his Agonarach that would be awesome.

was doing heroic strikes and one guy entered as +295 (to get put into a game with high level people) then immediately changed to all white armsday weapons.

god damnit.

Wallach

15 Strange Coins from the NF. I'm actually really happy with that.

Yeah, I got 14, and frankly I'd take 10 3oC over a 290 dupe exotic or 3 Marks from a bad legendary.

Also yesterday I watched someone get a charged Antiquated Rune as a NF reward. Why in the actual fuck is that on the loot table, seriously.

LTWood12

Yeah, I got 14, and frankly I'd take 10 3oC over a 290 dupe exotic or 3 Marks from a bad legendary.

Also yesterday I watched someone get a charged Antiquated Rune as a NF reward. Why in the actual fuck is that on the loot table, seriously.

No shit! Thanks for beating this challenge! Here's another challenge as your reward!

Frenden

Banned
Sincerest apologies to Hudson, T-44, Lnkn, Hawkian, and Blueberry for having to leave our court of oryx session so suddenly. I'd hit an enrage timer that I wasn't even aware I'd aggro'd! And as you know, those are the worst kind.
I had to abandon my Shield Bros Chaperone LFG for invisible enrage timers too, haha.

oSoLucky

3 of my 6 rewards the first 2 weeks were antiquated runes......I did get the 300 artifact on all characters really fast from that though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hunter fared off better. Got gloves and chest piece. Legendary engram turned into.............another Lupi. Good thing it was 310 so I infused it to my 305 raid armor and got it to 310.

105.Will

Thanks for the nightfall run BahamutPT. I dont know why the tower just played a story mission, but were probably getting off until tomorrow.

Top Bottom