• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Unstable

How in the hell did you do that?!?

I'm canceling every hammer throwing animation with a melee. If you time it correctly you'll throw hammer and immediately start throwing another one. It's super duper broken. It doesn't even consume super energy when throwing them.

2real4tv

not the same perk, the black spindle can empty all your shots without reloading ever if you hit all precision. 1000ys with triple tap gives you back a bullet and delays your reload thats all

I've found the 1000 yd stare worked better for me on Oryx due to larger clip used Black Spindle on all other bosses in the raid.

I'm canceling every hammer throwing animation with a melee. If you time it correctly you'll throw hammer and immediately start throwing another one. It's super duper broken. It doesn't even consume super energy when throwing them.

Oh, is that the real secret? Makes sense. I just mashed all the shoulder buttons. It worked wonderfully when I raided last night @_@

Wallach

Yeah

I knew there was an Armsday part of the quest for the Exotic sword so I thought I might try and grind it out tonight. But I just looked up what's left in the quest prior to that and eh. I don't mind waiting another week.

I gotta try and do this tomorrow before the raid. I'm on the Armsday step. Wanna do the strike tomorrow? It'll, uh, be good practice for when you do yours.

RexNovis

Banned

Hah yea I'd say so. I bet it trivializes bosses in PVE. Especially when there's a solar burn active like in the NF this week.

I've spent the past five hours of my life mastering the art of Hammer animation breaking.

The result? Hammer Time!

This completely breaks the game and is going to be patch.

(That doesn't stop it from being awesome)

PS, You're a jerk if you do this in PvP. Don't be a jerk.

No matter how many hammers you throw, you will never match the number of tears you shed before you had the black one.

Unstable

No, please don't discuss how to do it on a public forum.

Pleeeeeeeease.

Why not? It's an absolute blast and pretty difficult to actually execute.

You can't really move while doing it. So basically it's really really good on bosses that stand completely still. Moving targets are a lot more tricky.

Why not? It's an absolute blast and pretty difficult to actually execute.

You can't really move while doing it. So basically it's really really good on bosses that stand completely still. Moving targets are a lot more tricky.

I hear that people are getting banned from doing it in PVP.

Juraash

Only 2 more fragments to go! Thanks fellow gaffers for enduring the T2 reset with me.

Think grabbing the two in strikes will be simplest. Would anyone want to group up specifically to grab those fragments? Don't care if we even finish them. Don't need mics for this one either.

RexNovis

Banned
So which sword should I go with first SOlar or Void? I know the solar sword has a special that hits like a truck and the void sword has a special that does a whirlwind attack of some sort but which is more useful for PVE?

Arrrammis

The Hammer glitch is obviously getting patched asap
I just wish we would get some word on other much needed fixes(like exotic engrams disappearing from post master- as it turns out, if your postmaster is full, it will delete exotic engrams before legendaries, regardless of order). Also sprint cooldown. Super annoying.

kidko

Yessssss, no more Harvey Birdman hat

CQH-uhcVAAEvDay

I still don't know how this game works ;(.

I tested a bunch of guns, and leveled my dude to rank 3. I got a coin and a mote and was sent on my way. He didn't have anything that I could order for tomorrow. Also, isn't there an exotic quest at rank 3 or something?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
How can I get a better Artifact? I feel like mine is holding me back.

I'm light 266, all my weapons are exactly around that level and all my armor is 280-290, but my artifact is 230 or whatever. Every engram I drop is around 250-260 and I can't really increase my level all that effectively.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

I'm light 266, all my weapons are exactly around that level and all my armor is 280-290, but my artifact is 230 or whatever. Every engram I drop is around 250-260 and I can't really increase my level all that effectively.

Do Taken Wars quest for 310 artifact.

Baliis

Do Taken Wars quest for 310 artifact.

That, and do the Court of Oryx quest since hes more likely to do that than the raid at 266 :p

Top Bottom