• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Oscar

The PvP daily should only reward Legendary marks after a win.

I know it's only one match, but I hate being in a team full of people who clearly have no interest in PvP. This change should make them gtfo or actually try to win.

Messiek

Today was a good day on the raid. Got 2 helmets and a lot of other stuff. No sniper tho :/

Gotta do the sword quest tomorrow.

Good night : )

Nightfall a 270 some Answering Chord...everyone else 310 exotics haha

I usually fair really well. Since TTK I have had terrible RNG.

Yep.

Invited two randoms from LFG, both got 310 & 290 Truths.

Me? 12 strange coins.

Just a bad loot day all around. Not even bothering doing the raid on my warlock yet (I'd love to get one warlock chest but NO GIVE ME 5 FOR MY 2 HUNTERS! SMART LOOT!)

Zocano

I deleted my hunter to make another Titan so I can have a male titan to accompany my lady
because bungie is terrible and won't make super crazy bulky armor like the men get.

Rezbit

Hey DestinyGAF, I've been posting in the Taken King thread but thought I'd come on over. I want to attempt the Blighted Coven quest but I am bad at videogames and wouldn't mind a hand. Anyone interested?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ended up not raiding tonight but got my Titan to 301 anyway. Woo! Junk from Nightfall as expected but was still a good time. Thanks guys.

Frostburn

Yeah was a really smooth run. MVP is Frost since he was much better at explaining things than me :) runner up mvp is frost's wife for not killing him.

Haha just seeing this now, great run everyone! Will be sure to show your MVP nomination post to my wife in the morning ;)

BraXzy

I actually got a ghost on my Titan in the raid! Hallelujah! Stopped at Oryx though since it was getting late and had been sherpa'ing.

My only other drop was another 300 roll dupe of something I have had before. I wish RNGesus would be more kind towards me. I only went through it again to help some friends out >.>

I deleted my hunter to make another Titan so I can have a male titan to accompany my lady
because bungie is terrible and won't make super crazy bulky armor like the men get.

ngDCi9a.png

RexNovis

Banned
Complete sword quest on 1 character -> transfer unupgraded swords from alts onto said character -> upgrade them on that character -> Shaxx will give you the material/ability kill farm step for the other swords

Profit

When you say "unupgraded swords" do you mean non infused?

milkham

how is Black Spindle worth an exotic slot? the 1000 Stare sniper is better with a 4 mag, same perks

not the same perk, the black spindle can empty all your shots without reloading ever if you hit all precision. 1000ys with triple tap gives you back a bullet and delays your reload thats all

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
When you say "unupgraded swords" do you mean non infused?
Yeah

I knew there was an Armsday part of the quest for the Exotic sword so I thought I might try and grind it out tonight. But I just looked up what's left in the quest prior to that and eh. I don't mind waiting another week.

Unstable

I've spent the past five hours of my life mastering the art of Hammer animation breaking.

The result? Hammer Time!

This completely breaks the game and is going to be patch.

(That doesn't stop it from being awesome)

PS, You're a jerk if you do this in PvP. Don't be a jerk.

RexNovis

Banned
I've spent the past five hours of my life mastering the art of Hammer animation breaking.

The result? Hammer Time!

How in the hell did you do that?!?

So outside of a few raid bosses, what else is ToM really useful for?
I feel like in most encounters, you need to have as much health as possible. it's not worth the trade off.
I bring it up because I just got mine today and used it for a bit in CoO. For most encounters I could think of better exotics I wish I had equipped.
I feel like it's too situational to be the next Gally or Vex. I'd even go as far to say that Black Spindle is the better exotic.

I dunno. I just don't feel godly when I use it. I guess my hopes were too high.

The result? Hammer Time!

This is worse than GG nade swarm glitch! And damn.

z3phon

AAHHH I think i'm going to give in and finally get the taken king. After the whole taken king pricing fiasco I didn't want to give bungie my money. :S

Top Bottom