• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Played the raid on my hunter on Xbox
up to the Daughters! Good stuff, this time I got the raid fusion rifle and also 300 raid boots for my hunter. We saw someone get a drop (Knucklehead Radar) from the exotic chest in the piston jumping puzzle.

Thanks to everyone who ran it with me, fun experience :) 299 Stillpiercer with oiled frame did serious work on the bosses.

So I did the raid with my Titan for the second time, so I had 20 Moldering Shards,
so at the Daughters
I got the 308 Mark for my Titan, I was like "Sweet, oh yes I got the mark fuck yeah!"
and than we killed Oryx and
guess what? NO WEAPONS, NO ARMOR, NO RUNES! But! A 307 Mark for my Titan.

What. The. Hell. :(

Baliis

3 oryx kills, 60 shards redeemed, 0 weapons. What a joke.

You can have my 3 300 auto rifles if you want. Oops, my 9 legendary marks I mean.

I've been getting trolled on my hunter with armor drops, while my Titan has like 307 boots and mark + 309 chest now. Literally the only thing I've done on that titan is the story missions to unlock patrol + the raid

Mindlog

T/F Can you complete just one Antiquated Rune in the Court of Oryx?
False.

Because as soon as you complete one then everybody starts shoving their Antiquated Runes in :]

Most everyone knows, but the tip for making it run smoothly: There are 5 safe zones. Killing the back and side acolytes will not only keep you on Wizard DPS, but those enemies do a lot of damage with their blasters. Keep them down.
Can someone please help with Fear's Embrace? I'm at the boss.

PSN LordNimon
I would, but have to sleep.
How can I get a better Artifact? I feel like mine is holding me back.

I'm light 266, all my weapons are exactly around that level and all my armor is 280-290, but my artifact is 230 or whatever. Every engram I drop is around 250-260 and I can't really increase my level all that effectively.
Completing the Court of Oryx is also worth a 300 artifact.

Zocano

Best Warlock Helmet or Best Warlock Helmet?

CQIE6uhU8AIPlTh.jpg:large

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nightfall is a pain in the fucking ass this week.

I decided to just skip it.

Only reason to do Nightfalls before was for exotic drops and maybe the occasionally really good legendary roll.

Now its raining legendaries in the Heroic strike playlist and most of the exotics that people don't have yet are purely from quests. Undying Mind was always a shit strike too. Always.

zewone

There should be 0 chance of the game putting me in a match that's on a losing team when it costs me points to start games on a bounty.

That's just plain bullshit.

maomaoIYP

Nightfall is a pain in the fucking ass this week.

I dunno man, I did 3 times back to back and thought it was really easy. There are lots of places to hide in the boss room.

There should be 0 chance of the game putting me in a match that's on a losing team when it costs me points to start games on a bounty.

That's just plain bullshit.
This, so much. Last week I got put into a rumble game where the top dude had 2200 score. I obviously didn't win.
Because he stomped on everyone, the game broke up the lobby and I got put into another game in progress. The top dude had 700. I managed to catch up to clinch the top spot for the win.

Just got home from a sea trout fishing trip. Been days without playing this game or reading about it. Have it missed the Ballerhorn 2.0 from a daily event or something?

Great to be back though.

Korosenai

You should make a second character during that week. Then you can run the raid twice. Twice the loot.

Been there done that with Croats End. I had 3 hunters then just to hit 32 asap, but now I have one of each character which have all fully upgraded subclasses. No way am I deleting any of them.

maomaoIYP

Anyone want to team up for 2 crucible matches so I can finish these weekly crucible bounties? I don't care what game mode.

I don't want to sound mean, but I hope I you don't find anyone so that I can join you for this bounty when I get off work.
Joking, obviously. I know how hard it is to find people for PvP now

Anyone want to team up for 2 crucible matches so I can finish these weekly crucible bounties? I don't care what game mode.
How long do you have? I am fine with waiting till maomaoIYP gets online..
I don't want to sound mean, but I hope I you don't find anyone so that I can join you for this bounty when I get off work.
Joking, obviously
And how long till you get off work?

maomaoIYP

How long do you have? I am fine with waiting till maomaoIYP gets online..

And how long till you get off work?
You fiend! We can team up when you get on :). I need to do some heroic strikes anyways.

It's 1.20 pm here, don't wait for me. I have 4 hours to go. I was kidding, I'll try to find some dudes who need help with their shaxx quest wins for my fireteam bounty when I get home.

Juraash

So, my return to Phobos to complete my ToM questline is upon me. Anyone want to go with? That quest sucked the first time around, I can't imagine it's any more fun this time.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
no what sucks? when you lose power.

What makes it suck less?

It happens 30 seconds after looting
golgoroth

Sorry to the raid! hope you found someone for the rest of it.
edit top of page gif
oTb7abe.gif

Best Warlock Helmet or Best Warlock Helmet?

CQIE6uhU8AIPlTh.jpg:large
Yeah. This plus The Impossible Machine gauntlets look amazing. It's the first time I'm not jealous of other classes for having all the cool looking shit.

Got room for 1 if someone is bored and wants to help do CoO tier 2 and 3. Having bad luck finding blues though.

void666

Banned
So i found an exotic chest engram on my hunter. Sent it to my warlock expecting a HOPF, voidfang, whatever. I'd be happy with any of the warlock chests.

It decrypted into a... crest of alpha lupi.... my 7th

....unbelievable...

Got from 12 to 41 calcified fragments today. Need Shield Brother, the one in the piston room of the raid, agonarach rune, a random blue CoO and this weeks Purple CoO.

Top Bottom