• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Cade

Oh the Sword quest is ready now and not when Armsday orders come in? If so I'll help Nami

EDIT: Oh you got a third shiiiit

Number45

Is it rude to chill at CoO after i use up my runes?

I usually leave after im used up but i hardly get any runes which means hardly any CoO.
I accidentally strayed into there when somebody had popped the level 3 a couple of days ago. It wasn't pretty! That said, I'm sure most people will welcome the help if you're hanging around.

I got a "challenge the court" bounty last night, is it something I'll realistically be able to solo? Also, how do I get a stolen rune? I have 7 reciprocal and 1 agonarch (at 42%) but no stolen.

Black Spindle is the Daily story mission.... so glad they made a big deal about patching that so everyone freaked out and tried to finish it that day. And then they released a patch that didn't change it and did that mission as the Daily again. Hmm...

@Inthrall: I got booted so that the PS 3.0 software update could download :-/

inthrall

Black Spindle is the Daily story mission.... so glad they made a big deal about patching that so everyone freaked out and tried to finish it that day. And then they released a patch that didn't change it and did that mission as the Daily again. Hmm...

@Inthrall: I got booted so that the PS 3.0 software update could download :-/

all good, il try not finish it yet :p

Bogeypop

Oh god it's Spindle Sherpa time again? Gonna finish up this Heroic Strike and then Spindle Sherpa is open for business
For a few hours until I feel like sleeping then it will resume when I wake up

Start sending me PMs now to get on the wait list, people.

Got what seems like a good Scout rifle from armsday. Icarus, single point sling, and firefly. A decent auto rifle that should have max stability when upgraded as well. The sniper I got was garbage though.

Its that time again to see who is interested in raiding.

For my UK/European GAF bros who are interested in raiding on late friday/saturday/sunday.

Friday will be around 11:30pm GMT. (maybe some US bros might be interested as its late).

Saturday will be what ever time anyone's on and ready.

Sunday will be what ever time anyone's on and ready.

Currently we have:

MandrakeUK - 3 characters, (light 302, 300, 293)
Friend (light 298)
Friend
Duebrithil - Can you please confirm availability

Anyone else interested?

For sure. Had a great time last week.

Have you given a heads up to Sleepy? He might be interested in running the raid.

maomaoIYP

Oh god it's Spindle Sherpa time again? Gonna finish up this Heroic Strike and then Spindle Sherpa is open for business

PM sent, I love you man.
Edit: shit I think my PMs aren't being sent out on mobile. I'm gonna be home in about 45 mins.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd be down to help too.

Still want that fucking ship. Gotta be the 1% of the 1% of the 1%

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Anyone on that wouldn't mind helping me on the final exotic sword quest, since I'm up so late anyway?

I can hop in. no mic because people are sleepin around here

which sword you gunning for?

edit: if destiny will ever let me sign on...

k1t4j

For my UK/European GAF bros who are interested in raiding on late friday/saturday/sunday.

Friday will be around 11:30pm GMT. (maybe some US bros might be interested as its late).

Currently we have:

Friend (light 298)
Friend

Anyone else interested?

If you have a spot I could join that would be great.

300 warlock, Kitaj84 (only ever did the last Boss though...)

GlamFM

Banned
Can´t wait for the next reset.

Starting to think that the Titan Raid Set looks actually cool although I only got the gauntlets so far (3times...)

The Vena Cava Shader looks super awesome and entirely different in the Raid BTW.

Firthy

PM sent, thanks man!

Currently we have:

Friend (light 298)
Friend

Anyone else interested?

Wouldn't happen to be on the Xbox One?

Cade

I'll join you two for Arc sword quest if Jakfu doesn't respond.

EDIT: There we go. Jakfu and I need a third, join up on cadeSILVER if anyone else needs Arc sword.

Currently we have:

Friend (light 298)
Friend

Anyone else interested?
If there's space I'd be down to raid on Saturday or Sunday. Have only done up to Golgoroth previously though, hope that wouldn't be a problem. Probably take through my 295/6 Warlock. Let me know if there's space. UK GAF unite!

Top Bottom