• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Finally got my exotic sword. Got me to 302.

Anyway, I got a 304 hand cannon from the raid last night. I'm getting hung jury sometime today and was wondering if I should infuse the hand cannon into it. I'm not exactly sure if the hand cannon is any good, which is why I'm asking first.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

Trickster

Have you used the Solar Sword? I would prefer to use that over any other exotic except ToM for the last two raid fights.

I never use my exotic solar sword. Game is just to melee unfriendly for it I feel like. I'd much rather just use my zhalo supercell for a eletric/void/solar weapon setup so I can easily counter any shield type. Or ToM/Spindle for boss burn phases, or even a Telesto as a super solid special weapon if I'm in a mission/strike where the tough enemies are void shielded.

Destiny GAF Community is now live.

Please PM me before applying to confirm Gaf status.

Subject must have "Destiny GAF Community"
Gaf name
PSN name

Thank you all for joining.

Same goes for me, feel free to spam me P.Ms so I know your GAF name and PSN name.

BTW do these PSN names belong to anyone?
Kaversmed, Epcott, CylonLogicBomb, Psy-Espada

Nuszka

Almost managed to get 3 swords at one run, the arc knight glitched and the kill did not count towards the quest progress, got 2 instead. Had to do it again to get my arc sword.

Finally got my exotic sword. Got me to 302.

Anyway, I got a 304 hand cannon from the raid last night. I'm getting hung jury sometime today and was wondering if I should infuse the hand cannon into it. I'm not exactly sure if the hand cannon is any good, which is why I'm asking first.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

What's the last perk on your HC? Firefly is the best possible option but the HC is not very good in general. If you really like the Hung Jury it's probably worth infusing.

What's the last perk on your HC? Firefly is the best possible option but the HC is not very good in general. If you really like the Hung Jury it's probably worth infusing.

It's life-leech, not firefly. I figured the hand cannon wasn't very good as I haven't heard that many good things about it, but I figured I'd check to make sure.

Thanks!

If you have a spot I could join that would be great.

300 warlock, Kitaj84 (only ever did the last Boss though...)

I am making a list of everyone interested and will post a few times to confirm who can make it and who cant etc, but defo would be fun to raid again.

Atkison04

I need to do all 3 exotic sword strikes this evening after work around 6:30pm est. I have all 3 swords on my 296ish hunter. Any other gaffers in the same boat and want to team up on ps4?

Kwakye94

Neo Member
So it turns out when you make a "Favourite Group" on PSN, everyone you put in that group gets a notification... Just so you know, I've just had the most awkward 5 mins of my life.

Bogeypop

1st Spindle Sherpa of the day complete after some technical issues. Reminder to PM me to get on the Spindle waiting list. maomaoIYP and MrDaravon are next.

Bradach

I'm probably going to begin my first sword quest later. (i.e. collect flakes in patrol on DN)

Any tips to make the sword quest less of a chore?

Also, is there one element I should choose over the others when picking the sword?

Tecnniqe

Banned
On Gaf preferably.

This is all for PS4 DGaf, it can hold everyone no matter the time zone or location.
English will be the preferred language though.

Considering GAF is English i would assume the community page as well would be English.

Also i sent a PM.

Inthrall and myself are doing some PvP bounties/quests if anyone wants to join. Doing 3v3 modes now and keep getting matched against full teams with a scrub-berry on our side.

phen0m24

Communities did not seem to load properly, as I got an error message when trying to view them. I believe I joined both Destiny GAF (GutZ) and NeoGAF (RAWR).

Spindle hunt later? egads

Tecnniqe

Banned
Should be back Thursday or Friday. Hopefully

Did you pray to our Lord and Savior?
yu2Kh49.png
Someone with Photoshop needs to give that man a Red Bull in his left hand

Two Words

So is Bungie going to make the 310 Black Spindles drop down to 290 even after we get it, or are they going to just stop them from dropping at 310?

maomaoIYP

The spindle is still 310.
Bogeypop, god amongst men. Thank you so very much!!!
Gonna use it to infuse my stillpiercer before it gets nerfed, most likely in a few hours time.

edit: Big thanks to Daravon as well of course! 3 nightstalkers rocked that stage with just under 2 mins left.

MrDaravon

OMG THANK YOU BOGEYPOP FOR THE SPINDLE RUN

I like how I struggled with groups for 4 hours last time and we never got it, and we got it on our first run with like 1:52 left lol. I am clearly undervaluing the worth of exotic swords, he was just wrecking everything with it. AND I GOT THE SHIP TOO! SO HAPPY :D. Shoutouts to maomao as well, that was a super smooth run.

Bogeypop

Spindle Sherpa Group 2 completed without a hitch. D̶u̶e̶b̶r̶i̶t̶h̶i̶l̶ and Firthy are next on the list. I'm going to assume that your GAF names are your PSN names, yes?

EDIT: Seems Duebrithil is offline so Beast-Legacy is up.

Reminder, if you want to be on the Spindle waiting list PM me.

I am clearly undervaluing the worth of exotic swords, he was just wrecking everything with it.

I was actually using the Legendary Sword. I don't think the Exotic version would make that much of a difference except maybe when I feel like getting up in Driviks' face

Is the ship dropping for folks who already have 3x spindles?

No Ship drop for me. I think you might only have 3 shots at the Ship and if you don't get it SOL.

Top Bottom