• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Oh god it's Spindle Sherpa time again? Gonna finish up this Heroic Strike and then Spindle Sherpa is open for business
For a few hours until I feel like sleeping then it will resume when I wake up

Start sending me PMs now to get on the wait list, people.

I don't know if we'll match schedule-wise due to timezone differences (I get home in 7h) but sent a PM just in case.

NEO0MJ

Nah. (Just the void armor if void subclass equipped type stuff)

But you'll see buffs on legendary and rare items that you just typically don't see on the lower levels. Those make a big difference.

Ok. So the base stat doesn't matter but the perks like +6 strength matter. Did I get that right?

Its that time again to see who is interested in raiding.

For my UK/European GAF bros who are interested in raiding on late friday/saturday/sunday.

Friday will be around 11:30pm GMT. (maybe some US bros might be interested as its late).

Saturday will be what ever time anyone's on and ready.

Sunday will be what ever time anyone's on and ready.

Currently we have:

MandrakeUK - 3 characters, (light 302, 300, 293)
Friend (light 298)
Friend
Duebrithil - Can you please confirm availability

Anyone else interested?

i'm game saturday evening, 295 light, done Oryx only.

Mayhem Clash with glitched infinite solar hammers is one of the worst experiences currently in the game. Headshot with a high impact sniper does 188 damage to solar Titan, Golden Gun takes two hits to kill. Eww. Mayhem is as terrible (for me) as I expected.

Dear Bungie: I still want the exact opposite of this mode.

MrDaravon

Mayhem Clash with glitched infinite solar hammers is one of the worst experiences currently in the game. Headshot with a high impact sniper does 188 damage to solar Titan, Golden Gun takes two hits to kill. Eww. Mayhem is as terrible (for me) as I expected.

Dear Bungie: I still want the exact opposite of this mode.

Supers in Destiny are one of many many issues I have with it's PvP, but on the other hand I think just removing them completely would probably make the game pretty boring.

Oh man nows my chance can anyone help me get Spindle i never got it after 11 hours of trying.

Im on now if anyone whose done it can take me along Legendkilla3rd.

MrS

Banned
Oh man nows my chance can anyone help me get Spindle i never got it after 11 hours of trying.

Im on now if anyone whose done it can take me along Legendkilla3rd.
Take your hammers and sword and you'll be cool

Destiny GAF Community is now live.

Please PM me before applying to confirm Gaf status.

Subject must have "Destiny GAF Community"
Gaf name
PSN name

Thank you all for joining.
Is this for every region?

GutZ31

Gaf name
PSN name

Ambitious

They replaced many PvE bounties with a general "Do stuff on planet X" bounty. Killing enemies earns points, doing patrol mission earns points, farming materials earns points. You can complete those bounties by playing naturally. And yet, it didn't occur to them to similarly add a "Kill X enemies in the Crucible with Void abilities" quest. No, first I have to use Void melees, then Void grenades, then Void supers. Not to mention you have to return to the goddamn Tower after each step. Can't get my head around how idiotic this is.

So instead of simply having fun playing a Nightstalker in PvP, all I'm doing is throwing grenades and hoping I kill someone. That's literally all I do. My K/D ranges from 0.01 to 0.2. My teammates must be fucking happy about this. Genius quest design, Bungie, absolutely genius.

Um.. Nightstalker Void Wall grenade? It's great in the Crucible :)

Enemy walks into it, enemy notices damages, enemy jumps out of it. Rinse and repeat.

Oof yeah, that's probably not pleasant, the first grenade doesn't stick to people I think does it?

It doesn't. Neither do the second and the third. And none of them explode. They all require the enemy to stand still in their AoE.

Bradach

Gaf name
PSN name

PM sent, thanks.

I'm looking forward to trying it out. I wonder if it'll end up being some sort of hybrid version of this thread

Top Bottom