• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT32| Driviks and Draksis (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

We finished in 2 hours last night. First timed all of the bosses except for the sisters. Good shit! We can run it again this weekend.

1hr 45 last night getting all the chests and fragments on the way. With a wipe at warpriest as it glitched, a few at sisters due to dodgy jumping, then one at oryx as the lights glitched

noomi

You know what I need? An arc sniper. Getting way too many void snipers.

The raid sniper is arc, I lucked out and got one yesterday.

Not sure how I feel about it yet though, the impact is on the lower end, but I really like the sight it comes with.

For the PS4 DGAF community, feel free to spam me PMs and I will add people when I have time. Just mention your PSN name and GAF name as well. There are already a few blueberries requesting to join, whose PSN name I do not recognizes..thus they will be rejected unless Gutz or I know.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
The raid sniper is arc, I lucked out and got one yesterday.

Not sure how I feel about it yet though, the impact is on the lower end, but I really like the sight it comes with.

4 sniper shots, then primary for 5 seconds, then 4 sniper shots again, all w/o reloading, is pretty sweet. The two exotic snipers sound cooler though.

deoee

Did you pray to our Lord and Savior?
yu2Kh49.png
Someone with Photoshop needs to give that man a Red Bull in his left hand

dtB7hB8.jpg

Awesome morning so far for my Titan. Managed to get my exotic solar sword. Got enough marks to get hung jury. Infused it all the way up to 310. And now I'm 303 as well. :)

noomi

Ugh.... I thought setting up favorites on 3.0 firmware just created a new subgroup in your friends list.

What it does is actually just create a mass text message that a bunch of people get added to. I ended up probably waking up a ton of friends this morning because of the notifications.

Didn't know it would do that, my apologies if I woke anyone up.

Spindle Sherpa Group 2 completed without a hitch. D̶u̶e̶b̶r̶i̶t̶h̶i̶l̶ and Firthy are next on the list. I'm going to assume that your GAF names are your PSN names, yes?

EDIT: Seems Duebrithil is offline so Beast-Legacy is up.

Again, reminder if you want to be on the waiting list PM me.

I was actually using the Legendary Sword. I don't think the Exotic version would make that much of a difference except maybe when I feel like getting up in Driviks' face

No Ship drop for me. I think you might only have 3 shots at the Ship and if you don't get it SOL.

Can you get me and a friend on the list?, we tried for like 6 hours last time and had no joy.

Will be on later around 10pm GMT

GutZ31

I won't be responding to your PMs for acceptance into Destiny GAF PS4 Community, but if you PMed me, you are likely already added.
Thanks for the kind words as well.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It kinda blows my mind a little bit that they brought back the Spindle daily again BEFORE the nerf. How many people are gonna get caught unaware by it because they didn't read the update or whatever?

Firthy

Spindle Sherpa Group 2 completed without a hitch. D̶u̶e̶b̶r̶i̶t̶h̶i̶l̶ and Firthy are next on the list. I'm going to assume that your GAF names are your PSN names, yes

I'll be available in around 30 minutes, feel free to take someone else first if you want to run before then though :) thanks!

MrS

Banned
1hr 45 last night getting all the chests and fragments on the way. With a wipe at warpriest as it glitched, a few at sisters due to dodgy jumping, then one at oryx as the lights glitched
Yesterdays run was in stark contrast to the 25+ hours I poured in to it this weekend with Mandrake and then LFG. Felt good to finally have a stress-free run and finally pass 300.

Ambitious

Yep, just got it.

Am I in the GAF community? I think I am. I don't know. The Communities list in the Friends menu is empty. When I select the invitation notification again, I can access the community, but both the Now Playing list and the Members list are empty, even after reloading.

noomi

I won't be responding to your PMs for acceptance into Destiny GAF PS4 Community, but if you PMed me, you are likely already added.
Thanks for the kind words as well.

Nicely done man, I came on this morning after downloading the new firmware and saw that your dgaf group was gone, tried messing around with mine and immediately got like 15 invite requests :eek:

Deleted that shit quick! Thanks for doing this and for sending me an invite ;)

Once we are in the community do have the ability to invite people? I have some good guys that are part of DGAF but do not post very often.

Bogeypop

Seems only Decarb is available and everyone else on the list is doing other things or just made a reservation for later in the day. Need 1 more for Spindle run.

Ambitious

20 Void grenade kills done. The next step is 30 Super multikills. Well, the match just started, so I should be able to get a few done in this round. No, wait a minute, the next step is actually to head back to the Tower to press a button to make Cayde say something meaningless I won't even bother to read. In that case, I shall leave the match two minutes in. Sorry, teammates, sucks for you, but that's the kind of stuff Bungie encourages with their braindead quest design.

MrS

Banned
Got a black spindle on my titan alt, had gotten it last week on my hunter. We did it with 3 mins to spare :D
It's gonna be miles easier this week with hammer glitch, past 300 and with a sword with a lot of ammo. Not gonna get it if it has been patched by the time I get home though - there are better guns worthy of the exotic slot.

Ambitious

Thanks for the second invitation, iRawr. It's loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. I'll be back in half an hour, it's dinner time. And I know exactly what I'm gonna see on my screen by then.

Yesterdays run was in stark contrast to the 25+ hours I poured in to it this weekend with Mandrake and then LFG. Felt good to finally have a stress-free run and finally pass 300.

Alot of our team was doing it all for the first time and of course we played from like 12am to 6 or so?

Was fun but long, the next day knocked the whole thing out in 2 hours so totally know where your coming from.

Am I in the GAF community? I think I am. I don't know. The Communities list in the Friends menu is empty. When I select the invitation notification again, I can access the community, but both the Now Playing list and the Members list are empty, even after reloading.
The GAF community or the DGAF community :p Either way I just sent you and a few others online invites.

Do these PSN names belong to any one?
hypoetical, Yaser_Tech, Juan_Solo, Ultrajari, ReNeGaDe124, excaliburps, MadMackemUK, Robot_Face, anwaar_viper, Kaversmed, Epcott, CylonLogicBomb, Psy-Espada?

I feel like Ultrajari is familiar...

edit:
Anyways I am off for now, feel free to spam me PMs with your GAF name and PSN name if you want to join the DGAF PS4 community. If you dont, you will not be accepted.

nOoblet16

Random post about life and stuff.

I think I'll reduce my gaming time significantly now and look after real life stuff.
My future is uncertain yet again because the company that I was suppose to work for made a U-turn. Now I risk deportation once again and there is little I can do to prevent that from happening as days pass by.

Top Bottom